Federal Judge throws out Democrat Attempt to Block Wall Funding

This isn't just here overwhelming migration is world wide.

Democrats have given an open invitation to come here. They are promising the world. Free housing, free education, free everything. Americans will pay. Democrats will make them. Democrats will protect them from deportations. It's a secure retirement.
and all that is quite attractive to people who are facing the situations i note above in my last post. this is stupid also but a wall isn't going to stop the dems and it certainly won't stop people who view this as their last shot in life.

now what?

Make it their last shot at life to turn around or die. We could mine the border. A wall is more humane, don't you think?
great. you're the soldier holding the gun, which of the kids do you shoot first?
I guess the stupid one that doesn't turn around and go home. how is that so hard for you? We lost 600,000 kids in battle to save our country. why should I be concerned with a foreigner that is attempting to invade my country. you've confused me with someone who cares. I don't. I told you, I"M DONE!!!!
your lack of empathy is overly obvious.

your inability to string together a solution is just as obvious.

have a day.
there isn't enough empathy to change poor people in this world. and to think you can just shows the world how fking unrealistic you truly are.

Far better to prosecute employers of Illegals, arrest Sanctuary City leadership, cut-off money wire transfers to Mexico, etc.

None of that will stop desperate people. I would rather be homeless in America than live in the shitholes they come from.

A wall would stop most of the crossings. People claiming otherwise are just insanely stupid. Are you insanely stupid?
to you - i guess so.

but take a look at what they have to go through to get to our border. TO ME it's insane to think they'll stop there vs. keep looking for a way past it.

they've already gotten past so much you don't even seem to understand.

and all that is quite attractive to people who are facing the situations i note above in my last post. this is stupid also but a wall isn't going to stop the dems and it certainly won't stop people who view this as their last shot in life.

now what?

Make it their last shot at life to turn around or die. We could mine the border. A wall is more humane, don't you think?
great. you're the soldier holding the gun, which of the kids do you shoot first?
I guess the stupid one that doesn't turn around and go home. how is that so hard for you? We lost 600,000 kids in battle to save our country. why should I be concerned with a foreigner that is attempting to invade my country. you've confused me with someone who cares. I don't. I told you, I"M DONE!!!!

have a day.
there isn't enough empathy to change poor people in this world. and to think you can just shows the world how fking unrealistic you truly are.
let me know how realistic the wall is.

second thought - check please. like i said, you can't talk about this - you gotta get all emo and scream and cuss people out. very "liberal" isn't it?

and yet we've been arguing about containment for the entire trump admin and most all of the obama one.

where is that again?

again, you risked your life on the trip to get to america, is a wall going to stop you and make you turn around and go home?

we need to give them reasons to turn around and find a better life - at home.

Yeah, no welfare benefits, free food, and housing for illegals. Fine employers of illegals.
what is going on in Guatemala that makes all these people risk lives to come here anyway? why is there such a flood THESE DAYS that wasn't hear 5 or 10 years ago?

how about we do some analytical thinking to this vs. slap up wall then bitch when they still come and now just view the wall as obstacle 381,383 of 450,000 to get here?

This isn't just here overwhelming migration is world wide.

Democrats have given an open invitation to come here. They are promising the world. Free housing, free education, free everything. Americans will pay. Democrats will make them. Democrats will protect them from deportations. It's a secure retirement.
dude the left are giving them free stuff our own countrymen aren't getting. Including our VA. again, the left in congress have stated there is no more USA.
yes - we are being stupid too. but is a wall going to fix our own stupidity and dysfunction?

not seen the left in congress say there is no more USA. link me up?
well without doing what is necessary to solve the actual problem is my link!!!

Far better to prosecute employers of Illegals, arrest Sanctuary City leadership, cut-off money wire transfers to Mexico, etc.

None of that will stop desperate people. I would rather be homeless in America than live in the shitholes they come from.

A wall would stop most of the crossings. People claiming otherwise are just insanely stupid. Are you insanely stupid?
to you - i guess so.

but take a look at what they have to go through to get to our border. TO ME it's insane to think they'll stop there vs. keep looking for a way past it.

They'll stop when physically stopped, dumbass.

to you - i guess so.

yea, i'm sure.

you also are illustrating the problem we actually face as a country today - we simply can't talk over issues w/o it getting personal.

that's 100% on us.

to you - i guess so.

I understand PERFECTLY. We have no wall and Democrats welcome them with open arms. At this point the left is willfully helping illegals game our system.

That's it in a nutshell

well that's what it is right now and has been for decades. american People are tired of it. TIRED of giving freebies to foreigners and starving our own.
and i'm tired of it also.

but if we're still doing the same bullshit 10/20/30 years later, then what we're doing isn't working now is it?

why will a wall stop someone already making a trip such as they are? they're willing to travel across the depth of mexico in the most dangerous of fashions but a wall is going to make them turn around and go home?

you please explain to me how that will work vs. just be another hurdle to overcome along the way.
hurdles make it harder and takes away free access. I'm good with it. learn to accept the things you can't change.
like trying to get an intelligent convo out of you?

i've learned to accept it. so i'll move on.
like I fking care? dude, you're a total fk up!!!
i'm not the one getting emo but that's fine. you can't talk to people who don't think like you. that lesson has been taught in spades so let's both move on. i'll slide you to the "liberal" side who is incapable of anything other than what you want, when you want it.
says the guy that doesn't know tough love. tough love improves a person, not the opposite. failure is the path to success. You wish to give handouts because you feeeeo sorry for them. that doesn't help shit. The genius in history have trumpeted my tough love failure position. The genius survive.

to you - i guess so.

I understand PERFECTLY. We have no wall and Democrats welcome them with open arms. At this point the left is willfully helping illegals game our system.

That's it in a nutshell
great.

now what?

at this point i'd rather build a wall to try - but i don't think that's a final solution. hell it becomes a smaller piece of the puzzle as our own policies from the left allow this to happen to begin with. the wall is a waste of money in the end but i don't oppose it to the point where i say NEVER!!! but i would say build it where mostly needed and use technology to do the rest. drones in the sky.

but there needs to be a multi-faceted approach to this or we just stall the inevitable. feel free to disagree with me and talk - but if you're gonna FUCK YOU as a stance, keep on moving. i got no use for the emotional outbursts.

Last edited:
Federal Judge Rejects Democrats’ Attempt to Block Border Wall Funding

A federal judge in Washington, D.C. rejected Monday House Democrats’ request to block President Donald Trump from transferring appropriated funds for use to build additional sections of the wall on the U.S. – Mexico border.

Judge Trevor McFadden, a Trump appointee, said that Congress should use the tools it has instead of drawing the court into a food fight between the executive and legislative branches.

“The Court declines to take sides in this fight between the House and the President,” McFadden wrote. “Congress has several political arrows in its quiver to counter perceived threats to its sphere of power.”

The courts should be a weapon of last resort in disputes instead of the first place to file a political disagreement.​

:)
So? Thanks to the honorable Haywood Gilliam the wall is still not being built.
Why do you support illegal immigration?

have a day.
let me know how realistic the wall is.

second thought - check please. like i said, you can't talk about this - you gotta get all emo and scream and cuss people out. very "liberal" isn't it?
I'm not emotional, I'm standing my ground. I am not giving any more ground. The tool is the wall, and it will prevent entry. if it didn't, people wouldn't install them on their properties. son, you've lost your fking mind.

to you - i guess so.

yea, i'm sure.

you also are illustrating the problem we actually face as a country today - we simply can't talk over issues w/o it getting personal.

that's 100% on us.
so you think they get an escalator or elevator to get around the wall? hahahahahaaha
Show me how a caravan gets over the wall. I'll wait.

A federal judge in Washington, D.C. rejected Monday House Democrats’ request to block President Donald Trump from transferring appropriated funds for use to build additional sections of the wall on the U.S. – Mexico border.

Judge Trevor McFadden, a Trump appointee, said that Congress should use the tools it has instead of drawing the court into a food fight between the executive and legislative branches.

“The Court declines to take sides in this fight between the House and the President,” McFadden wrote. “Congress has several political arrows in its quiver to counter perceived threats to its sphere of power.”

The courts should be a weapon of last resort in disputes instead of the first place to file a political disagreement.​

so the judge kicked the ball back to congress and RW's claim victory ---

aint gonna be no damn wall.

SUCKERS

so the judge kicked the ball back to congress and RW's claim victory ---

aint gonna be no damn wall.

SUCKERS
well it is being built. I've seen the video.

to you - i guess so.

That's it in a nutshell
great.

now what?
Build the fucking wall. Kick the left out of the house and fix the laws.

You're ability to play the middle of the road in your game of I'm above it all solves nothing.
Your contention that are inability to "talk" about the issue is laughable. There is nothing to talk about. The left are DEAD WRONG on the issue. Period.

1. They are in our nation unlawfully.
2. A wall would focus our resources on the points of entry making it easier to stem the flow and manage a situation like the one we have now that is TOTALLY out of control.
3. There is NOTHING the left can say that refutes the first two points.
4. The first job of our government is to protect our nation.

to you - i guess so.

yea, i'm sure.

that's 100% on us.
------------------------- i reject what i perceive to be your reasoning that 'otm' and maybe 'mex' and others have it tough in their zhithole countries so that gives the invaders a valid reason to invade the USA for a better life . And then it sounds to me that you think that its on the USA to FIX their countries so that they will stop invading the USA . I reject BOTH your REASONINGS and simply say , feck those invaders . My goal is simply to stop the invaders at the 'border' no matter the cost and i think that the WALL ' MAY ' help stop the invasion Iceberg .

to you - i guess so.

yea, i'm sure.

that's 100% on us.
so you think they get an escalator or elevator to get around the wall? hahahahahaaha
Show me how a caravan gets over the wall. I'll wait.
Hes just playing a game. Thumbing his nose at everyone because they wont talk.
Pretending to be nonpartisan solves nothing.

So? Thanks to the honorable Haywood Gilliam the wall is still not being built.

LefTard Logic:
“I hate security, our Declaration Of Independence, the right to sovereignty and prosperity for Americans....We need wetbacks because they need us, we love pet humans, they make our bleeding foolish hearts feel good...we always love to be noble when armed with the checkbooks of other's.”

Forum List

Back