Federal Judge throws out Democrat Attempt to Block Wall Funding

Dumbass, I get no such checks and no one is paying anything for me. You rightards are brain-dead, knowing nothing other than what your handlers spoon feed you.
You tell 'em! And besides, we're not allowed to disparage parasites.

Federal Judge Rejects Democrats’ Attempt to Block Border Wall Funding

A federal judge in Washington, D.C. rejected Monday House Democrats’ request to block President Donald Trump from transferring appropriated funds for use to build additional sections of the wall on the U.S. – Mexico border.

Judge Trevor McFadden, a Trump appointee, said that Congress should use the tools it has instead of drawing the court into a food fight between the executive and legislative branches.

“The Court declines to take sides in this fight between the House and the President,” McFadden wrote. “Congress has several political arrows in its quiver to counter perceived threats to its sphere of power.”

The courts should be a weapon of last resort in disputes instead of the first place to file a political disagreement.​

:)
So? Thanks to the honorable Haywood Gilliam the wall is still not being built.
Two walls are being built, private and publicly funded
LOLOL

The private wall is half a mile. That was a waste by conservatives who were duped out of some $22 million which is not going to stop anyone from crossing. The public one has been stopped thanks to an injunction placed by the honorable Haywood Gilliam.
No it helps funnel illegals .. the border agents are very thankful! God bless
LOL

Your head is funnel shaped. A wall covering 0.00025 of the border doesn't funnel anyone. :cuckoo:
It’s actually higher in the location it’s in

Oh and you see that as a good thing??

You apparently don't mind we tax payers spending billions every year on the 20 million illegals in this country.

You also don't seem to mind the American who are robbed, raped and murdered by illegals every year.

Just shows what a fool you are.
Of course I do. We don't need to rebuild the wall... most people don't want him to... he declared it an emergency only after Democrats took control of the House... and he wants to take money away from the military that Congress appropriated for them.

As far as illegals committing crimes, people from all segments commit crimes. Many Republicans love to rape little kids, do we get rid of Republicans?

You are a complete and utter fool.

The wall would stop illegals from coming into our country. Once its up we can boot those 20 million back to Mexico.

It would save we tax payers billions.
Dumbfuck, much of the border already has walls and fences.
-------------------------- and needs MORE and better as the TRUMP plans Faun .
No, it doesn't. There are some sparse areas where there's inadequate fencing. Fine, rebuild those. The rest of the barriers do not need replacing. Spend the money instead on hiring more border agents. Spend it on more and better sophisticated surveillance equipment. Spend in more vehicles to go patrol the border. But don't waste our money making a 20' wall 30'. Especially after rightards screamed for 8 solid years how Obama was wasting money.

then it won't matter right? why do they feel they get a free pass? explain
where did i say it's a free pass?

please show me.

this would go easier if you'd stop making assumptions (incorrectly) on what i'm saying.

we need to help fix their problems at home so they will stop coming here as an answer. killing them when they get here to me just is not an option nor an answer.
well that's what it is right now and has been for decades. american People are tired of it. TIRED of giving freebies to foreigners and starving our own.
and i'm tired of it also.

but if we're still doing the same bullshit 10/20/30 years later, then what we're doing isn't working now is it?

why will a wall stop someone already making a trip such as they are? they're willing to travel across the depth of mexico in the most dangerous of fashions but a wall is going to make them turn around and go home?

you please explain to me how that will work vs. just be another hurdle to overcome along the way.

You fucking reverse shill, STFU. A wall was promised 30 years ago and has not been built yet. It's going to get built now, and yes, it will stem the flow of illegals across the border.

You act like you're a vampire and a border wall is a cross or Holy water, what's going on with you?
The wall's already there, ya dumbfuck cuck. :eusa_doh:

11967692434_ea0167d3b8_h.jpg
---------------------------------------------i'll wait for TRUMPS decree and Judgement that the USA has enough WALL Faun .

A federal judge in Washington, D.C. rejected Monday House Democrats’ request to block President Donald Trump from transferring appropriated funds for use to build additional sections of the wall on the U.S. – Mexico border.

Judge Trevor McFadden, a Trump appointee, said that Congress should use the tools it has instead of drawing the court into a food fight between the executive and legislative branches.

“The Court declines to take sides in this fight between the House and the President,” McFadden wrote. “Congress has several political arrows in its quiver to counter perceived threats to its sphere of power.”

The courts should be a weapon of last resort in disputes instead of the first place to file a political disagreement.​

Why do you support illegal immigration?
I don't. I just accept there's already a wall and what we actually need is more border agents with better equipment.

LefTard Logic:
“I hate security, our Declaration Of Independence, the right to sovereignty and prosperity for Americans....We need wetbacks because they need us, we love pet humans, they make our bleeding foolish hearts feel good...we always love to be noble when armed with the checkbooks of other's.”
:cuckoo:

LOLOL

The private wall is half a mile. That was a waste by conservatives who were duped out of some $22 million which is not going to stop anyone from crossing. The public one has been stopped thanks to an injunction placed by the honorable Haywood Gilliam.
LOL

Your head is funnel shaped. A wall covering 0.00025 of the border doesn't funnel anyone. :cuckoo:
The border is nearly 2000 miles long. Half a mile covers only about 0.00025 of that. That was worth $22 million, huh?

where did i say it's a free pass?

please show me.

this would go easier if you'd stop making assumptions (incorrectly) on what i'm saying.

we need to help fix their problems at home so they will stop coming here as an answer. killing them when they get here to me just is not an option nor an answer.
well that's what it is right now and has been for decades. american People are tired of it. TIRED of giving freebies to foreigners and starving our own.
and i'm tired of it also.

but if we're still doing the same bullshit 10/20/30 years later, then what we're doing isn't working now is it?

why will a wall stop someone already making a trip such as they are? they're willing to travel across the depth of mexico in the most dangerous of fashions but a wall is going to make them turn around and go home?

you please explain to me how that will work vs. just be another hurdle to overcome along the way.

You fucking reverse shill, STFU. A wall was promised 30 years ago and has not been built yet. It's going to get built now, and yes, it will stem the flow of illegals across the border.

You act like you're a vampire and a border wall is a cross or Holy water, what's going on with you?
The wall's already there, ya dumbfuck cuck. :eusa_doh:

11967692434_ea0167d3b8_h.jpg
---------------------------------------------i'll wait for TRUMPS decree and Judgement that the USA has enough WALL Faun .
LOL

First you're gonna have to get a judge to overturn the honorable Haywood Gilliam.

:dance:

No, it doesn't. There are some sparse areas where there's inadequate fencing. Fine, rebuild those. The rest of the barriers do not need replacing. Spend the money instead on hiring more border agents. Spend it on more and better sophisticated surveillance equipment. Spend in more vehicles to go patrol the border. But don't waste our money making a 20' wall 30'. Especially after rightards screamed for 8 solid years how Obama was wasting money.

Oh Faun...you're so faunny.

Let's put your statement into proper perspective.....

If THIS represents the total Obama wasted, pilfered, misspent or gave to foreign enemies....
OB-IG800_hundre_F_20100423190929.jpg

Then THIS is what the Wall would cost in it's entirety.....

51KtZrxpGrL._SX342_.jpg

You're such a faunny clown. :itsok:

LOLOL

LOL

The border is nearly 2000 miles long. Half a mile covers only about 0.00025 of that. That was worth $22 million, huh?
Might want to do research on some current events ,, they are placing in areas that need it

Faun is REALLY upset that some judge over turned his pet topic (open borders).

LOL
First you're gonna have to get a judge to overturn the honorable Haywood Gilliam.

I suspect that won't take long.
All it takes is a grown up judge.

LOLOL

Seeking asylum is not illegal. And, there is no express immigration clause.

Nothing but the abomination of hypocrisy with a McCarthy era phrase in our pledge.

That is why we don't take the right wing seriously.

Job 34:30 applies.

Hypocrisy cuts many angles. My favorite is the Asylum defense from Liberals. Based on the Asylum guidelines, Mexico should be the final stop. Further, why do liberals lose their shit over Trump calling these countries “shit holes” and immediately pivot to the oppression, persecution, torture, and rape these people face?

Hypocrisy cuts many angles. My favorite is the Asylum defense from Liberals. Based on the Asylum guidelines, Mexico should be the final stop. Further, why do liberals lose their shit over Trump calling these countries “shit holes” and immediately pivot to the oppression, persecution, torture, and rape these people face?

If I could mark this post winner 10 times I would.
Well said.

Oh and you see that as a good thing??

You apparently don't mind we tax payers spending billions every year on the 20 million illegals in this country.

You also don't seem to mind the American who are robbed, raped and murdered by illegals every year.

Just shows what a fool you are.
Of course I do. We don't need to rebuild the wall... most people don't want him to... he declared it an emergency only after Democrats took control of the House... and he wants to take money away from the military that Congress appropriated for them.

As far as illegals committing crimes, people from all segments commit crimes. Many Republicans love to rape little kids, do we get rid of Republicans?

The wall would stop illegals from coming into our country. Once its up we can boot those 20 million back to Mexico.

obama also did this:
The Secure Fence Act of 2006, which was passed by a Republican Congress and signed by President George W. Bush, authorized about 700 miles of fencing along certain stretches of land between the border of the United States and Mexico.
Obama, Clinton, Schumer and 23 other Democratic senators voted in favor of the act when it passed in the Senate by a vote of 80 to 19.
-----
wow - they were all in favor of a wall. how ... unique.

the difference is they wanted part wall, part "other" - so why can we not go back to that? at least here we all agree immigration is a HUGE problem - OF WHICH it is.

we are far too busy bitching about a wall which is keeping us from addressing the issue.

How American Citizens Finance $18.5 Billion In Health Care For Unauthorized Immigrants

$18.5 billion dollars in 2016.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...rt-says/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.1bab102fec1f

and that was at a lowest in quite some time. given how much worse it's gotten since then, imagine the cost of health care NOW, will it help?

we can build a wall. great. at least it slows them down and if not a complete wall, funnel them into areas easier to manage. i don't think on it's own it's an answer but it can be PART of an overall solution if people would quit doing the "my way or you fucking suck" routine.

adding more border agents won't stop them from wanting to come here. taking them to various cities around the US won't stop them from coming here - hell, we're now giving them free rides to other places to get exactly what they wanted. if we're gonna be flying these people around, fly them back to guatamala and see if they're bold enough to do it again, fly them to venezuela and see if they can make THAT walk.

i do however agree we can build part wall, part drone/use of technology. but why isn't our gov even TRYING to work this out?

OH - cause the left has a fucked up policy of if trump wants it, we don't. not sure how that is effective as a platform but there we are. trump would compromise on this to try and build SOMETHING in a cooperative effort but hell, like i said, both sides are stuck in MY WAY OR FUCK OFF so compromise is gone.

meanwhile we stick to our MY WAY mindset and nothing gets done and the problem gets worse.

yay us. that's how you do it!

lose a country that is.

obama also did this:
The Secure Fence Act of 2006, which was passed by a Republican Congress and signed by President George W. Bush, authorized about 700 miles of fencing along certain stretches of land between the border of the United States and Mexico.
Obama, Clinton, Schumer and 23 other Democratic senators voted in favor of the act when it passed in the Senate by a vote of 80 to 19.
-----
wow - they were all in favor of a wall. how ... unique.

the difference is they wanted part wall, part "other" - so why can we not go back to that? at least here we all agree immigration is a HUGE problem - OF WHICH it is.

we are far too busy bitching about a wall which is keeping us from addressing the issue.

How American Citizens Finance $18.5 Billion In Health Care For Unauthorized Immigrants

$18.5 billion dollars in 2016.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...rt-says/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.1bab102fec1f

and that was at a lowest in quite some time. given how much worse it's gotten since then, imagine the cost of health care NOW, will it help?

we can build a wall. great. at least it slows them down and if not a complete wall, funnel them into areas easier to manage. i don't think on it's own it's an answer but it can be PART of an overall solution if people would quit doing the "my way or you fucking suck" routine.

adding more border agents won't stop them from wanting to come here. taking them to various cities around the US won't stop them from coming here - hell, we're now giving them free rides to other places to get exactly what they wanted. if we're gonna be flying these people around, fly them back to guatamala and see if they're bold enough to do it again, fly them to venezuela and see if they can make THAT walk.

i do however agree we can build part wall, part drone/use of technology. but why isn't our gov even TRYING to work this out?

OH - cause the left has a fucked up policy of if trump wants it, we don't. not sure how that is effective as a platform but there we are. trump would compromise on this to try and build SOMETHING in a cooperative effort but hell, like i said, both sides are stuck in MY WAY OR FUCK OFF so compromise is gone.

meanwhile we stick to our MY WAY mindset and nothing gets done and the problem gets worse.

yay us. that's how you do it!

lose a country that is.
the left have claimed there is no issue. a blatant anti american statement.

Oh Faun...you're so faunny.

Let's put your statement into proper perspective.....

If THIS represents the total Obama wasted, pilfered, misspent or gave to foreign enemies....
OB-IG800_hundre_F_20100423190929.jpg

Then THIS is what the Wall would cost in it's entirety.....

51KtZrxpGrL._SX342_.jpg

You're such a faunny clown. :itsok:
LOL

While you want trump to spend this when we already have one of these...

51KtZrxpGrL._SX342_.jpg

Last edited:
A win for presidential powers in declaring national emergencies to solve legislative impasses with the opposition party.

That Karma's gonna run over your Dogma.
I would agree with you, but there is no express immigration power delegated in our federal Constitution.

A win for presidential powers in declaring national emergencies to solve legislative impasses with the opposition party.

That Karma's gonna run over your Dogma.

Um...hate to be the one to open your eyes old boy but.....
With as many as 500,000 illegals crossing the border MONTHLY...
It is an Invasion....therefor "National Emergency" is accurate.

Unfortunately, the "opposition" relishes the destruction of America.
Upgrade Ellis Island to handle ten thousand per day.

Forum List

Back