Federal Judges on both side of the aisle are retiring in mass

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

It makes a difference when the man appointing Federal Judges is not a raving lunatic....man/child....like the Liar in Chief.

It makes a difference when the man appointing Federal Judges is not a raving lunatic....man/child....like the Liar in Chief.
The Federal district court system needs to be decommissioned in its entirety, except for SCOTUS itself, and perhaps the U.S. Courts of Appeals.
This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding.
The Constitution of the United States in this paragraph explicitly grants the sole authority of original jurisdiction in cases of federal law as well as state law to the “Judges in every State.” Thus there is no valid Constitutional basis whatsoever for the existence of federal courts of original jurisdiction or of judicial districts which happen to coincide with the boundaries of states in many cases, but have a redundant jurisdiction which shamlessly violates the double jeopardy clause of the Fifth Amendment as well as the vicinage clause of the Sixth Amendment.

I don't believe that judges FROM BOTH SIDES of the aisle are retiring in mass because Trump is out of office and Biden is in. I did not get to read the linked article because I am not disabling my add blocker and I am not paying to be able to read that anti-Trump site.

State justice departments woud serve just fine.
The FBI and USDOJ are still going to exist, but they should never have a “choice” or “shopping cart” of which court to file their charges in; the state courts are bound by federal law according to the Constitution, and there should never be federal courts of a jurisdiction that overlaps that of the state courts.

Get rid of the federal courts and federalize the state courts according to the Constitution.

Alternet.
EE6C5404-CE06-441C-A4DC-B6CA6FF37586.gif

Don't you have to question the thought process of the OP and 4-5 PROGS who gave the OP a thumb's up? Those who approved don't even know why, I guess they figure it just sounds cool.

The Federal district court system needs to be decommissioned in its entirety, except for SCOTUS itself, and perhaps the U.S. Courts of Appeals.
This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding.
The Constitution of the United States in this paragraph explicitly grants the sole authority of original jurisdiction in cases of federal law as well as state law to the “Judges in every State.” Thus there is no valid Constitutional basis whatsoever for the existence of federal courts of original jurisdiction or of judicial districts which happen to coincide with the boundaries of states in many cases, but have a redundant jurisdiction which shamlessly violates the double jeopardy clause of the Fifth Amendment as well as the vicinage clause of the Sixth Amendment.
What about Article 3

I don't believe that judges FROM BOTH SIDES of the aisle are retiring in mass because Trump is out of office and Biden is in. I did not get to read the linked article because I am not disabling my add blocker and I am not paying to be able to read that anti-Trump site.
You sure you can read? That is not strong suit of many trumpians...

Don't you have to question the thought process of the OP and 4-5 PROGS who gave the OP a thumb's up? Those who approved don't even know why, I guess they figure it just sounds cool.
Are you a child?

You sure you can read? That is not strong suit of many trumpians...
Prog.....you can't eat paperwork.

President Biden will choose strong, impartial jurists who will follow the Constitution.. Its all good.

Yes, houseplants are so much more capable.

Forum List

Back