Federal judge's son shot and killed, husband injured in attack at their NJ home (Just assigned to Epstein bank case)

It looks to be incel-related, not Epstein-related. The suspected shooter -- the body they found -- was a self-proclaimed "Men's Rights Activist" and "anti-feminist" who currently had a case with Judge Salas presiding.

Yep. Trumper incel loser

1595275007837.png

Why aren’t the major media outlets reporting the tie to Epstein? The article you posted, plus the cnn and Fox News articles don’t say anything about it...

So you now understand that The Democratic media intends to keep you in the dark.
Congrats.
Cmon man.... this is way deeper than Democrats and Republicans you’re gonna miss the bigger picture getting caught up in that. And fox ain’t dem.

Why aren’t the major media outlets reporting the tie to Epstein? The article you posted, plus the cnn and Fox News articles don’t say anything about it...

So you now understand that The Democratic media intends to keep you in the dark.
Congrats.
Cmon man.... this is way deeper than Democrats and Republicans you’re gonna miss the bigger picture getting caught up in that. And fox ain’t dem.

Big Picture it, for me.

From what I read, the shooter started firing as soon as the door was opened by the son. Husband was standing behind the door and was also critically wounded and shooter fled. Hard to really know who the target was.
Found report on WPXI News up there somewhere, that the husband answered the door, immediately took several rounds, the sun "ran" to help his father and took one round in the heart. Sounds professional to me.

Not unusual for their to be conflicting reports, but common sense says this is more about some gang/drug shit than an Epstein related trial

Why?

Epstein had 1 family member. That was it.

From what I read, the shooter started firing as soon as the door was opened by the son. Husband was standing behind the door and was also critically wounded and shooter fled. Hard to really know who the target was.
Found report on WPXI News up there somewhere, that the husband answered the door, immediately took several rounds, the sun "ran" to help his father and took one round in the heart. Sounds professional to me.

Not unusual for their to be conflicting reports, but common sense says this is more about some gang/drug shit than an Epstein related trial

Why?

Your point?

And here come the hits. The shooter was dressed as a Fedex driver, no doubt making a delivery.

Meh. I don't care. Leftist appointed by Obama and the fact she is part of the system I despise in general I just don't care.
Atta boy, some idiot had to act tough and say only good lefty is a dead lefty. Or almost. What a dick!
Lefty or no Lefty I despise judges,lawyers etc in general. Special kind of rodent IMO. Don't like it? Tough. I don't hold my tongue here and if you are gonna last here you better get used to it.

Congrats.

Big Picture it, for me.
This is possibly a global sex ring with some of the most influential people in the world possibly involved. I’m talking powerful enough to get on the phone with any world leader. They don’t care about Democrats and Republicans.... that’s really all just a show and a tactic to divide us anyway... most of the media in America is controlled by a very small group of men. They are the ones really in control

Why?

Your point?
I offered an opinion. You asked about it. I answered your question. Are you always a waste of time?

Forum List

Back