Federal judge's son shot and killed, husband injured in attack at their NJ home (Just assigned to Epstein bank case)

Just days after being assigned a case with links to Jefferey Epstein, a federal judge in New Jersey saw her home come under attack, her 20-year-old son was shot dead and her husband left in critical condition.

In what proves to be an unprecedented attack in modern times, a man dressed as a Fed Ex delivery driver opened fire at the home of U.S. District Judge Esther Salas late Sunday afternoon when her husband, Mark Anderl, a well-known criminal defense attorney answered the door, according to NBC New York.

BJ - The Clinton body counts grows.

you seem to be basing your diagnosis on very little information

Just days after being assigned a case with links to Jefferey Epstein, a federal judge in New Jersey saw her home come under attack, her 20-year-old son was shot dead and her husband left in critical condition.

In what proves to be an unprecedented attack in modern times, a man dressed as a Fed Ex delivery driver opened fire at the home of U.S. District Judge Esther Salas late Sunday afternoon when her husband, Mark Anderl, a well-known criminal defense attorney answered the door, according to NBC New York.

you seem to be basing your diagnosis on very little information

Am I?

You start with a decent OP and then end it with such utter stupidity that it takes away all your, admittedly, low credibility. Tell you what Billie Jean rewrite your OP and take out the moronic stuff about Clinton. You look like a fool with it in there.

Sooooo, where's security camera footage? Convenient she was in the basement....and no mention of how they determined it was a guy in Fed Ex truck. And of course they always have to point to guns as the problem, instead of the crime itself.

This one's different..........usually the 'problem' is dealt with directly, not family. Unless of course they've changed their MO and just 'sending a message'

Been hearing many blamed on Clintons is actually from farther up the food chain

FAKE NEWS!

The case she was assigned is not linked to any Epstein legal case. Epstein banked with Deutsche Bank, so does Trump and Kushner....

Deutsche bank is accused of not following money laundering regulations...

You start with a decent OP and then end it with such utter stupidity that it takes away all your, admittedly, low credibility. Tell you what Billie Jean rewrite your OP and take out the moronic stuff about Clinton. You look like a fool with it in there.

Are you trying to save me from becoming a Clinton statistic?

Damn. Definitely a professional hit.... crazy shit. Like from a movie
Yeah, in real life this kind of shit really never happens. CRAZY story! The FBI will for sure solve this one. They cant have people wacking judges.

FAKE NEWS!

The case she was assigned is not linked to any Epstein legal case. Epstein banked with Deutsche Bank, so does Trump and Kushner....

Not shockingly
Factually False.

Damn. Definitely a professional hit.... crazy shit. Like from a movie
Yeah, in real life this kind of shit really never happens. CRAZY story! The FBI will for sure solve this one. They cant have people wacking judges.

Yeah, in real life this kind of shit really never happens

I dunno, I think that it depends on how close one is to Clinton Malfeasance.

FAKE NEWS!

Not shockingly
Factually False.
They paid the fines, dude.

FAKE NEWS!

Not shockingly
Factually False.

I laugh

FAKE NEWS!

Not shockingly
Factually False.

I laugh
OK,OK.., Yes, I am well aware that companies paying fines, sometimes just to make things go away doesn't really mean much, especially if the fines are not high enough to stop the problem, but each fine paid is an admission, whether sincere or not.

You can move to West TN if you aren't a pain in the ass. We are keeping ours.

haha

West TN might be ok, but man I hear about so much bad going on in TN.
Absolutely LOVE Knoxville and the beautiful mountain scenery.
I guess it's everywhere now.

I'm definitely a pain in the ass.....but probably a valuable ally in tense times.
When they start coming for them (and they will), people will finally either resist or fold.
Most will probably fold easily. Pretty sure they're counting on that.
Yup. There will be legions of self professed “law abiding” gun owners who will gladly roll over on all newly classified “prohibited persons” in a bid to be able to keep their own guns for just a little while longer. Hell they do it today...

You can move to West TN if you aren't a pain in the ass. We are keeping ours.

haha

West TN might be ok, but man I hear about so much bad going on in TN.
Absolutely LOVE Knoxville and the beautiful mountain scenery.
I guess it's everywhere now.

I'm definitely a pain in the ass.....but probably a valuable ally in tense times.
When they start coming for them (and they will), people will finally either resist or fold.
Most will probably fold easily. Pretty sure they're counting on that.
Yup. There will be legions of self professed “law abiding” gun owners who will gladly roll over on all newly classified “prohibited persons” in a bid to be able to keep their own guns for just a little while longer. Hell they do it today...
I don't know about these "newly classified prohibited persons", but I would drop dime on a felon carrying a gun in a heartbeat. I called the police on my drunken neighbor that used to live next door after he pulled out his automatic and emptied a magazine of ammo into the night sky, celebrating like some middle eastern jihad moron right here in town in what is supposed to be a quiet middle class subdivision not some, not some ghetto demilitarized zone. It didn't matter though, turned out 6 other people had called the police also. I also filmed a guy shooting another guy in the leg during a heated argument, and standing over him threatening to finish the job, when I did not have a weapon at hand, and called the police, provided the video, including the the get away vehicle. Yes, I and the State of Tennessee and the Department of Homeland Security view me as a "law abiding" gun owner and carrier. If there is any margin for me, I will not be filming next time I see someone shot and threatened again, not if they are within 50 meters. I will still report gun crime, every time and so should you unless you are Un-American. Guns are fine, but in the wrong undisceplined hands are a serious problem.

Last edited:
And here come the hits. The shooter was dressed as a Fedex driver, no doubt making a delivery.

What do you think? Was it going for the judge or her husband, the defense attorney and form prosecutor of Essex county. Anybody on the board up this late and from that area?
The Jeffrey Epstein Deutsche Bank case was assigned to Judge Salas just two days ago. Logic dictates the Judge was the target.

In this case does it really matter If the goal was to intimidate or kill her?

Yeah, in real life this kind of shit really never happens

I dunno, I think that it depends on how close one is to Clinton Malfeasance.
Dozens of people have been close to Clinton malfeasence, and then suddenly got dead, just before they were scheduled to testify against the Clintons. The list of these is way too long, for it all to be coincidence, and there's no doubt the Clintons are perhaps the country's worst serial killers, and maybe the only ones to get away with all their murders, but this case is still very early in investigation.

If I were leading its investigation though, there is no doubt where I would go, and who I would be looking at in its inception.

1595263202561.png

From what I read, the shooter started firing as soon as the door was opened by the son. Husband was standing behind the door and was also critically wounded and shooter fled. Hard to really know who the target was.
Found report on WPXI News up there somewhere, that the husband answered the door, immediately took several rounds, the sun "ran" to help his father and took one round in the heart. Sounds professional to me.

Not unusual for their to be conflicting reports, but common sense says this is more about some gang/drug shit than an Epstein related trial

Forum List

Back