Federal judge's son shot and killed, husband injured in attack at their NJ home (Just assigned to Epstein bank case)

This judge has a history of cases involving cartels, gangs and drug networks.

NJ.com" said:
44 mins ago - Salas, 51, has handled cases involving members of the Grape Street Crips, in connection with a long-running drug-trafficking network that was taken ... Investigators at the shooting scene at Judge Esther Salas' home in North ...

This is only the beginning. Society is breaking down.
Did we actually think that defunding the police would actually discourage crime?

Time to confiscate ALL the guns now. (So that we can be a safe society again don't you know?) <sarcasm>
Bingo. Cartels, gangs and drug networks. Forget Epstein (even though Jeffrey Epstein did not kill himself). De-funding police has nothing to do with it. They are not generally in the assassination prevention business, always 10 minutes away when you need at a given second. Large vicious protective dogs, personal weapons and training are much better in an emergency.

Bingo. Cartels, gangs and drug networks. Forget Epstein (even though Jeffrey Epstein did not kill himself). De-funding police has nothing to do with it. They are not generally in the assassination prevention business, always 10 minutes away when you need at a given second. Large vicious protective dogs, personal weapons and training are much better in an emergency.

Well, defunding the Police will create societal havoc in the criminal justice system and all over the nation, keeping the system oversaturated and too busy to focus on drug networks

In that respect I think it will greatly pave the way for more extensive crime networks to operate

Well, defunding the Police will create societal havoc in the criminal justice system and all over the nation, keeping the system oversaturated and too busy to focus on drug networks

In that respect I think it will greatly pave the way for more extensive crime networks to operate
You can move to West TN if you aren't a pain in the ass. We are keeping ours.

haha

West TN might be ok, but man I hear about so much bad going on in TN.
Absolutely LOVE Knoxville and the beautiful mountain scenery.
I guess it's everywhere now.

I'm definitely a pain in the ass.....but probably a valuable ally in tense times.
When they start coming for them (and they will), people will finally either resist or fold.
Most will probably fold easily. Pretty sure they're counting on that.

haha

West TN might be ok, but man I hear about so much bad going on in TN.
Absolutely LOVE Knoxville and the beautiful mountain scenery.
I guess it's everywhere now.

I'm definitely a pain in the ass.....but probably a valuable ally in tense times.
When they start coming for them (and they will), people will finally either resist or fold.
Most will probably fold easily. Pretty sure they're counting on that.
East TN is prettier and has a lot better white water, but if your handy, trained and self equipped you could be useful in West TN.

Not enough information right now to even guess why someone would murder a judge in his family home.
it could be extremists that hate cops and anyone connected to the judicial system taking things to another level ... recently a lot of law enforcement have been targeted .

I could not imagine harming a person let alone murdering one, ESPECIALLY a fellow American.
Murderers deserve a quick Roy Bean trial and a quick first class hanging. I could not and would not murder, but if defending life, limb or family have absolutely no qualms about inflicting maximum. My 90 lb German shepherd is always the first one to the door when the bell rings and I guarantee she has no qualms. At least I would pray about it later, if that counts for anything.:rolleyes:
WPM, I FULLY AGREE with you on self defense. I was referring to the person that shot & murdered his own fellow Americans!!! Sorry if my original post was too vague in it's intent.

East TN is prettier and has a lot better white water, but if your handy, trained and self equipped you could be useful in West TN.

There would have to be a very organized militia
Depends on you idea of organized and generally not my idea of trained. Was invited back before Obama was elected by a local politico of another town that was familiar with with me. Not the type you would want I would want anywhere on my flank by my judgement (I have reasonably good judgement), no matter how much he would have liked me on his flank. Anybody that would try to have the conversation in a store instead of a range, especially not bringing someone I already trusted to the conversation or even having the trust of people I would trust in his town/county is someone to stay away from. You don't need a militia. If you do, you are better off not relocating to somewhere, having to learn the people.

Screenshot-2020-07-19-at-8.47.43-PM.png
Mark Anderl, the husband of U.S. District Court Judge Esther Salas

Daniel-Anderl-e1595213697394.jpg
Daniel Anderl, the 20-year-old son of U.S. District Court Judge Esther Salas.

Screenshot-2020-07-19-at-10.52.47-PM.png

U.S. District Court Judge Esther Salas. Photo courtesy of Rutgers University Law School.

Screenshot-2020-07-19-at-8.47.43-PM.png
Mark Anderl, the husband of U.S. District Court Judge Esther Salas

Daniel-Anderl-e1595213697394.jpg
Daniel Anderl, the 20-year-old son of U.S. District Court Judge Esther Salas.

Screenshot-2020-07-19-at-10.52.47-PM.png

U.S. District Court Judge Esther Salas. Photo courtesy of Rutgers University Law School.
He is stable and out of danger. The son was 22, I read in the corrected story from the NBC affiliate TV News station WPXI out of Pennsylvania, updated report.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Ava
I could not imagine harming a person let alone murdering one, ESPECIALLY a fellow American.
Murderers deserve a quick Roy Bean trial and a quick first class hanging. I could not and would not murder, but if defending life, limb or family have absolutely no qualms about inflicting maximum. My 90 lb German shepherd is always the first one to the door when the bell rings and I guarantee she has no qualms. At least I would pray about it later, if that counts for anything.:rolleyes:
W6, your last sentance,"At least... anything" Beleive me it counts, as you will find out when you/we reach the other side.

W6, your last sentance,"At least... anything" Beleive me it counts, as you will find out when you/we reach the other side.
That's how I figure it. That's why i would talk to him about it afterward, but he wants me to take care of me and mine and any that are within my influence at a critical time. We've talked on occasion for many years.

Epstein was running a major blackmail operation, so likely he was also involved with major organized crime or foreign intel or both. This sounds like gangster stuff, and probably Democrat pols involved. It being New Jersey, could be anybody, but I think the foreign intelligence type hits would be a lot more subtle then sending a thug to the door and shooting them. I'm going to go with gangsters tied to domestic pols on this one, just for fun. If the judge was an Obama appointee, probably dirty as well.

Wait......
This entire story cannot possibly be true.

After all, New Jersey is basically a gun free state !!
Might as well be China since they don't grant any 2nd amendment rights.

NO WAY anyone could have illegally obtained a gun.

Just days after being assigned a case with links to Jefferey Epstein, a federal judge in New Jersey saw her home come under attack, her 20-year-old son was shot dead and her husband left in critical condition.

In what proves to be an unprecedented attack in modern times, a man dressed as a Fed Ex delivery driver opened fire at the home of U.S. District Judge Esther Salas late Sunday afternoon when her husband, Mark Anderl, a well-known criminal defense attorney answered the door, according to NBC New York.

BJ - The Clinton body counts grows.

Forum List

Back