Federal judge's son shot and killed, husband injured in attack at their NJ home (Just assigned to Epstein bank case)

Breaking Update!

First order of business, kill the assassin.

FedEx dressed assassin found dead.

Breaking Update!

Textbook...

It looks to be incel-related, not Epstein-related. The suspected shooter -- the body they found -- was a self-proclaimed "Men's Rights Activist" and "anti-feminist" who currently had a case with Judge Salas presiding.
Identified by the RING camera on the door.

Yeah, in real life this kind of shit really never happens

I dunno, I think that it depends on how close one is to Clinton Malfeasance.
Dozens of people have been close to Clinton malfeasence, and then suddenly got dead, just before they were scheduled to testify against the Clintons. The list of these is way too long, for it all to be coincidence, and there's no doubt the Clintons are perhaps the country's worst serial killers, and maybe the only ones to get away with all their murders, but this case is still very early in investigation.

If I were leading its investigation though, there is no doubt where I would go, and who I would be looking at in its inception.

View attachment 365298
There should be an investigation as to why you aren`t in a mental institution. Your Clinton obsession is more than a little bit stupid.

A guy like that makes the perfect stooge for intel types running an assassination operation. Now it really is time to investigate the Clintons. It's easy enough for the Obama syndicate to still have FBI or CIA agents planning and doing hits for them.

Breaking Update!

Add one more to the Clinton body count.

A guy like that makes the perfect stooge for intel types running an assassination operation. Now it really is time to investigate the Clintons. It's easy enough for the Obama syndicate to still have FBI or CIA agents planning and doing hits for them.

Absolutely

This guy -- Roy Den Hollander -- seems to be have been an incel nutter for a long time. Yeah, he's said nice thing about Trump, but I don't blame Trump for that. His web page was just shut down, so I can't point you there. But --- wow, what a creep. This is from 2008.

I also see that, as expected, the most brainless conspiracy loons here are declaring that the Clintons hired the incel and then offed him after the job. Being how there's nothing that can disprove their idiot conspiracy theory in their eyes, that can be considered to be a kook cult religious belief.

From what I read, the shooter started firing as soon as the door was opened by the son. Husband was standing behind the door and was also critically wounded and shooter fled. Hard to really know who the target was.
Found report on WPXI News up there somewhere, that the husband answered the door, immediately took several rounds, the sun "ran" to help his father and took one round in the heart. Sounds professional to me.

Not unusual for their to be conflicting reports, but common sense says this is more about some gang/drug shit than an Epstein related trial

Why?

Absolutely

And, they have ties to Red Chinese and Putin's ex-KGB Mafiya buddies as well.

One can only stay in panic mode for so long until they explode or slip up.
And they have been in panic mode for awhile.

This guy -- Roy Den Hollander -- seems to be have been an incel nutter for a long time. Yeah, he's said nice thing about Trump, but I don't blame Trump for that. His web page was just shut down, so I can't point you there. But --- wow, what a creep. This is from 2008.

I also see that, as expected, the most brainless conspiracy loons here are declaring that the Clintons hired the incel and then offed him after the job. Being how there's nothing that can disprove their idiot conspiracy theory in their eyes, that can be considered to be a kook cult religious belief.

ah, well, its' too bad we all know by now the Clintons, as is Obama and the rest of the DNC, are exactly the kind of sociopaths who would do this sort of thing, and do it regularly.

And here come the hits. The shooter was dressed as a Fedex driver, no doubt making a delivery.

Meh. I don't care. Leftist appointed by Obama and the fact she is part of the system I despise in general I just don't care.
Atta boy, some idiot had to act tough and say only good lefty is a dead lefty. Or almost. What a dick!

ah, well, its' too bad we all know by now the Clintons, as is Obama and the rest of the DNC, are exactly the kind of sociopaths who would do this sort of thing, and do it regularly.

It truly is as common as finding a pothole after a snowfall
You expect it.

Absolutely

And, they have ties to Red Chinese and Putin's ex-KGB Mafiya buddies as well.

One can only stay in panic mode for so long until they explode or slip up.
And they have been in panic mode for awhile.

Too close to the election; no time for the usual smears, since those keep failing over and over; hence Epstein could never be allowed to go to court, and neither can his 'business associates' be given any scrutiny until all the evidence and paper trails are dead ends. This will disappear faster than the Feinstein's Red Chinese spy ring investigation.

They`re having a two man battle here to see who can post the stupidest shit regarding the Clintons. I`ll just watch.

They`re having a two man battle here to see who can post the stupidest shit regarding the Clintons. I`ll just watch.

You won't be jelli that someone takes your title?

Epstein was running a major blackmail operation, so likely he was also involved with major organized crime or foreign intel or both. This sounds like gangster stuff, and probably Democrat pols involved. It being New Jersey, could be anybody, but I think the foreign intelligence type hits would be a lot more subtle then sending a thug to the door and shooting them. I'm going to go with gangsters tied to domestic pols on this one, just for fun. If the judge was an Obama appointee, probably dirty as well.
Duh,
Yah probably a gangsters? I mean wouldn’t any of the thousands of gangsters kill for money. As far as a Democrat?
Why don’t you tell us the color of their eyes and height weight
Hair color? I bet their favorite show was the apprentice and
they thought the Wallace interview at the whitehouse was a win for Biden.

Forum List

Back