FedEx Driver Fatally Shoots Suspect During Armed Robbery

Awesome.

After FedEx fires him (they will, no one wants guns brought into their places of business) he can be happy he saved the $20.00 he had in his wallet.

I guess you missed the part where the criminal shot him first.

Clearly you don't have the brain power to understand these things.

But, I look at the bright side, one of YOUR heroes is no longer breathing!
Well, Joe IS a bit dim. His dimness is most likely caused by being brainwashed by our hideously biased mainstream media.

How do you imagine it happened?

Awesome.

After FedEx fires him (they will, no one wants guns brought into their places of business) he can be happy he saved the $20.00 he had in his wallet.

The fucking perp is dead
Makes the world just a little better place.
No trial, no taxpayers having to feed him for years, no more crime victims due to him.

Yep, he dead as a doornail, whatever the Fed ex driver can't be refuted.

Completely irrelevant. Actually, the article doesn't say who shot first, but it doesn't matter. He violated company policy and will probably be terminated... Good luck finding a job in this economy.

Uh, yeah it does. And the asshole robber is dead! Yeah! One of your agents of misfortune just bit the big one! He's pushing up daisies! He's been aired out!

In other words, the little shit can't hurt anyone else. And that makes his death a good thing.

Awesome.

Well, Joe IS a bit dim. His dimness is most likely caused by being brainwashed by our hideously biased mainstream media.

Nah, Joe wants creeps like this to be able to rob, and murder at will.

Joe is pretty fucked.

Awesome.

The fucking perp is dead
No trial, no taxpayers having to feed him for years, no more crime victims due to him.

He should have written a disclaimer and stuffed it in his pocket.

Hey - if'n I get dead today it wasn't cause I be trying to rob nobody.
I promise.

Awesome.

The fucking perp is dead

Yeah, the fact that the FedEX driver was shot seems to escape you.

Why do you you hate it when people defend themselves?

You an armed robber so you see your impending doom coming?

Awesome.

The fucking perp is dead

Who shot first?? Did the robber have his gun out?

Awesome.

Joe is pretty fucked.
JoeB is wrong .997 of the time.

Awesome.

The fucking perp is dead

Who shot first??

Who the fuck cares you ignorant twat! If a person points a gun at you you have no idea how far they are going to go! More and more these fuckers kill clerks who give up the money because they just want to kill someone.

Some asshole points a gun at me and I am airing him out.

No mention of race. As usual.

No mention - translates to BLACK - 100% of the time.

Prehaps it was a white man, oh it had to be a Democrat, they are the only ones that do crime!!
They're the ones that want the POLICE GONE. Why else would they want that if not for being able to commit more crime and NOT HAVE TO ANSWER FOR IT?

You know you people with guns can't go around shooting everyone dead unless they threaten your life physically, and with a gun.

Awesome.

Joe is pretty fucked.
JoeB is wrong .997 of the time.

More like 99.999999

Prehaps it was a white man, oh it had to be a Democrat, they are the only ones that do crime!!
They're the ones that want the POLICE GONE. Why else would they want that if not for being able to commit more crime and NOT HAVE TO ANSWER FOR IT?

You know you people with guns can't go around shooting everyone dead unless they threaten your life physically, and with a gun.

Pointing a gun at you IS A THREAT OF DEATH , you ignorant twat.

Awesome.

The fucking perp is dead

Who shot first??

Who the fuck cares you ignorant twat! If a person points a gun at you you have no idea how far they are going to go! More and more these fuckers kill clerks who give up the money because they just want to kill someone.

Some asshole points a gun at me and I am airing him out.
Who said the Fed ex driver had a gun pointing at him, the fed ex driver.

"He was transported to Einstein Medical Center and is in stable condition."

How appropriate. I'd like to thank the gentleman for his service. The message you sent is invaluable. May you enjoy a speedy recovery and a wonderful rest of your life. You are a true hero.

iu

GOOD FUCKING GOD WOMAN... the articles SAYS THE DRIVER WAS ROBBED AT GUN POINT AND THEN SHOT.... SHEEEEEZUZ FUCKING CHRIST... WHAT PART ABOUT THAT ARE YOU FUCKING MISSING?

Are you PLAYING STUPID, or are you REALLY THAT FUCKING STUPID?

iu
NO SHIT... !!!

Forum List

Back