FedEx Driver Fatally Shoots Suspect During Armed Robbery

No, she IS stupid. So stupid she needs help wiping her own ass. The case is pretty clear, but morons like her, and Joe simply can't accept that good people have a Right to defend themselves from vermin.

They always take the side of the vermin.

again, only 200 cases of civilians using guns in justified homicide vs. 33,000 other gun deaths. $270,000,000,000 in economic losses due to gun violence every year. Your fetish is too expensive for the rest of us.

No, she IS stupid. So stupid she needs help wiping her own ass. The case is pretty clear, but morons like her, and Joe simply can't accept that good people have a Right to defend themselves from vermin.

again, only 200 cases of civilians using guns in justified homicide vs. 33,000 other gun deaths. $270,000,000,000 in economic losses due to gun violence every year. Your fetish is too expensive for the rest of us.

Bullshit. Over a million defensive gun uses. But, unlike you murderous swine, most people show the weapon, and the bad guy goes away. No shooting necessary. That's what NORMAL people do.
You ignore those defensive gun uses because it screws up your lie.

Plus, you claim 30,000 gun deaths, actually it's more, but 75 percent of those deaths are suicide. Funny how you support suicide, except when they use a gun.

And finally, the rest of the murders are mainly your gang bangers committing crime after crime after crime because YOUR legal system constantly let's these violent scumbags out to prey on the innocent.

The fucking perp is dead
Makes the world just a little better place.

Again, you are addressing the symptom and not the cause. Easy access to guns, Poverty, racism and addiction is why we have these issues... one thug dying doesn't solve those problems.

Nah, but it's a good start.

I worked with a guy who regularly had to deliver stuff at night in NYC. He had great stories. Say a tractor-trailer driver knows the stop, makes it their last before a long, bumpy ride coming next, and is delivering only one hand truck load of a crap. She can leave the load door unlocked, wheel the delivery to just inside the receiver's door, sneak around to a different exit, then quickly slam down the roll door and padlock it once a looter climbs inside. He claimed to have done this several times, returning to a Philly terminal via I-95(NJ Turnpike), often swerving right-left-right,.. hitting every pothole possible. The unwittingly passengers never survived in good health. He'd just leave the hand truck strapped to the cab, drop the trailer in the yard or against the dock, and go home. The next day he'd just play stupid :auiqs.jpg:

You hang around with some real losers.

This simply may not be the country for you, then.

Australia and New Zealand might be a better fit for him :smoke:

Most of the losses were guns in the hands of criminals. If more people carried open carry or concealed carry, then we'd have less gun deaths and have a better economy.

Australia and New Zealand might be a better fit for him :smoke:

Nah, china.

Bullshit. Over a million defensive gun uses.

Yes, that's a bullshit number.

Okay, going to do a math problem with you. If there really were a million defensive gun uses, but only 200 criminals are killed, that means that 99.9998% of the time, one of you gun nuts had you a darkie in your sights and you refrained from killing him.

It also means that 99.9998% of the time, someone desperate enough to commit a crime saw your lily-white ass with a gun and didn't figure, "I can take him!!!"

But, unlike you murderous swine, most people show the weapon, and the bad guy goes away. No shooting necessary. That's what NORMAL people do.

No, actually, it's ridiculous for the reasons stated above. Now I'm sure that there were lots of times that gun nuts threatened their neighbors or total strangers with guns and considered that a "DGU", but it really wasn't.

1597859228759.png

Plus, you claim 30,000 gun deaths, actually it's more, but 75 percent of those deaths are suicide. Funny how you support suicide, except when they use a gun.

I don't support suicide... Please point out where I did that. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

And finally, the rest of the murders are mainly your gang bangers committing crime after crime after crime because YOUR legal system constantly let's these violent scumbags out to prey on the innocent.

Um, okay, let's look at that one. The United States locks up 2 million people out of a population of 300MM. compared to Germany, which only locks up 78,000 people out of a population of 80MM, or Japan that locks up a 69,000 people out of 126MM.

But yet Germany and Japan have NOWHERE NEAR our crime numbers.... So if locking people up was the answer, we'd have much lower crime numbers.

What Germany and Japan do have.

Comprehensive social programs.
Strong common sense gun laws.

Bullshit. Over a million defensive gun uses.

Yes, that's a bullshit number.

Okay, going to do a math problem with you. If there really were a million defensive gun uses, but only 200 criminals are killed, that means that 99.9998% of the time, one of you gun nuts had you a darkie in your sights and you refrained from killing him.

It also means that 99.9998% of the time, someone desperate enough to commit a crime saw your lily-white ass with a gun and didn't figure, "I can take him!!!"

But, unlike you murderous swine, most people show the weapon, and the bad guy goes away. No shooting necessary. That's what NORMAL people do.

No, actually, it's ridiculous for the reasons stated above. Now I'm sure that there were lots of times that gun nuts threatened their neighbors or total strangers with guns and considered that a "DGU", but it really wasn't.

View attachment 376909

I don't support suicide... Please point out where I did that. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Um, okay, let's look at that one. The United States locks up 2 million people out of a population of 300MM. compared to Germany, which only locks up 78,000 people out of a population of 80MM, or Japan that locks up a 69,000 people out of 126MM.

But yet Germany and Japan have NOWHERE NEAR our crime numbers.... So if locking people up was the answer, we'd have much lower crime numbers.

What Germany and Japan do have.

Comprehensive social programs.
Strong common sense gun laws.

So

(1) I was right
(2) you're choosing Germany to immigrate to

sure will miss you.

So

(1) I was right

sure will miss you.

Sorry, man, my family came her from Germany 95 years ago on the presumption you guys wouldn't fuck this one up.

But you clearly have.

I'll leave you with this final thought.

A fool learns from experience.

A wise man learns from the experience of others. If you see other countries who have solved a problem we're struggling with, then it's really kind of smart to look at what they are doing right and we are doing wrong.

So

(1) I was right

sure will miss you.

Sorry, man, my family came her from Germany 95 years ago on the presumption you guys wouldn't fuck this one up.

But you clearly have.

I'll leave you with this final thought.

A fool learns from experience.

A wise man learns from the experience of others. If you see other countries who have solved a problem we're struggling with, then it's really kind of smart to look at what they are doing right and we are doing wrong.

Is it -We let people from Germany immigrate here?

Comparing Japan and Germany to the US, as if we were all the same with the same social and political dynamics, is something only a moron looking for simplistic answers would do.

Let's be honest and realistic:: America is the big cherry on top of the global cake and no one is looking to
topple Germany and Japan the way Marxist/anarchists are trying to take down the U.S.

There are forces at work here completely absent in Germany, and certainly Japan. Blaming it all on gun laws
and social programs is childishly simplistic.
Go ahead and leave, we promise not to care.

Comparing Japan and Germany to the US, as if we were all the same with the same social and political dynamics, is something only a moron looking for simplistic answers would do.

Let's be honest and realistic:: America is the big cherry on top of the global cake and no one is looking to
topple Germany and Japan the way Marxist/anarchists are trying to take down the U.S.

There are forces at work here completely absent in Germany, and certainly Japan. Blaming it all on gun laws
Go ahead and leave, we promise not to care.

Is it weird that people like him want us to emulate monolithic countries
(Germany, Japan, the Nordic Countries)
But when we say that our diversity leads to unique challenges - they scream bloody murder?

Um,yeah, guy, no guns, no gun violence. This really is that simple.

The main political dynamic is that they don't have a gun lobby making it easy for the bad guys to get guns so the good guys will want them, too. You can get a gun in Germany, you have to undergo a lot of background checks to do so. In Japan, they don't let people have guns at all.

NObody is "looking to take us down".. Except Trump, maybe.

One less thug to worry about

It should have been a routine delivery with the 32-year-old FedEx driver dropping off a package to a home in the area, but that’s when police say, an armed gunman approached and robbed the driver, perhaps not anticipating that the FedEx driver was also armed.

“He was able to tell police that he was making a delivery on the 600 block of Unruh and right when he got done making that delivery, he was approached by at least one male and he was robbed at point of gun,” Philadelphia Police Chief Inspector Scott Small said.

Police say the driver was shot once in the abdomen during the robbery. Police say as they were receiving calls about shots fired in the area, the FedEx driver was able to drive himself to a nearby parking lot away from the scene.

He was transported to Einstein Medical Center and is in stable condition.

He told police that after being shot in the stomach, he pulled out his own weapon and returned fire at the suspect.

“Initially, we did not know whether the perpetrator was struck by gunfire,” Small said.

But minutes later, police were called to the 1400 block of Creston Street where they found a 27-year-old man in a driveway suffering from multiple gunshot wounds to the chest, back and torso. The suspect died at the hospital.

I hope that Fedex does not fire him for having a weapon and I hope that our corrupt DOJ does not go after himto appease the terrorists at #blm.

Forum List

Back