FedEx Driver Fatally Shoots Suspect During Armed Robbery

So

(1) I was right
(2) you're choosing Germany to immigrate to

sure will miss you.

Sorry, man, my family came her from Germany 95 years ago on the presumption you guys wouldn't fuck this one up.

But you clearly have.

I'll leave you with this final thought.

A fool learns from experience.

A wise man learns from the experience of others. If you see other countries who have solved a problem we're struggling with, then it's really kind of smart to look at what they are doing right and we are doing wrong.
That's right, Joe. We in the USA have learned from what happened in 1938-45 Germany to not give up our guns! I reckon we're a bunch of wise Americans!

That's right, Joe. We in the USA have learned from what happened in 1938-45 Germany to not give up our guns! I reckon we're a bunch of wise Americans!

Actually, the Nazis loosened the gun laws of the Weimar Regime and many Germans had private guns in the 1930's and 40's. Most of them did not rise up against Hitler, they fought for him to the last old man and little boy.

The person who confiscated most of the Private guns in Germany? Dwight D. Eisenhower because some of the dead-enders were taking pot shots at allied troops.

Bullshit. Over a million defensive gun uses.

Yes, that's a bullshit number.

Okay, going to do a math problem with you. If there really were a million defensive gun uses, but only 200 criminals are killed, that means that 99.9998% of the time, one of you gun nuts had you a darkie in your sights and you refrained from killing him.

It also means that 99.9998% of the time, someone desperate enough to commit a crime saw your lily-white ass with a gun and didn't figure, "I can take him!!!"

But, unlike you murderous swine, most people show the weapon, and the bad guy goes away. No shooting necessary. That's what NORMAL people do.
You ignore those defensive gun uses because it screws up your lie.

No, actually, it's ridiculous for the reasons stated above. Now I'm sure that there were lots of times that gun nuts threatened their neighbors or total strangers with guns and considered that a "DGU", but it really wasn't.

View attachment 376909

Plus, you claim 30,000 gun deaths, actually it's more, but 75 percent of those deaths are suicide. Funny how you support suicide, except when they use a gun.

I don't support suicide... Please point out where I did that. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

And finally, the rest of the murders are mainly your gang bangers committing crime after crime after crime because YOUR legal system constantly let's these violent scumbags out to prey on the innocent.

Um, okay, let's look at that one. The United States locks up 2 million people out of a population of 300MM. compared to Germany, which only locks up 78,000 people out of a population of 80MM, or Japan that locks up a 69,000 people out of 126MM.

But yet Germany and Japan have NOWHERE NEAR our crime numbers.... So if locking people up was the answer, we'd have much lower crime numbers.

What Germany and Japan do have.

Comprehensive social programs.
Strong common sense gun laws.

No, you people lie all of the time. We know this to be true. You simply hate the idea of innocent people being able to defend themselves. No gun law has EVER prevented a scumbag criminal, such as yourself, from obtaining them. The only thing gun control laws do is disarm the innocent civilians so that scumbag criminals, such as yourself, can prey on the weak at will.

Bullshit. Over a million defensive gun uses.

Yes, that's a bullshit number.

Okay, going to do a math problem with you. If there really were a million defensive gun uses, but only 200 criminals are killed, that means that 99.9998% of the time, one of you gun nuts had you a darkie in your sights and you refrained from killing him.

It also means that 99.9998% of the time, someone desperate enough to commit a crime saw your lily-white ass with a gun and didn't figure, "I can take him!!!"

But, unlike you murderous swine, most people show the weapon, and the bad guy goes away. No shooting necessary. That's what NORMAL people do.
You ignore those defensive gun uses because it screws up your lie.

No, actually, it's ridiculous for the reasons stated above. Now I'm sure that there were lots of times that gun nuts threatened their neighbors or total strangers with guns and considered that a "DGU", but it really wasn't.

View attachment 376909

Plus, you claim 30,000 gun deaths, actually it's more, but 75 percent of those deaths are suicide. Funny how you support suicide, except when they use a gun.

I don't support suicide... Please point out where I did that. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

And finally, the rest of the murders are mainly your gang bangers committing crime after crime after crime because YOUR legal system constantly let's these violent scumbags out to prey on the innocent.

Um, okay, let's look at that one. The United States locks up 2 million people out of a population of 300MM. compared to Germany, which only locks up 78,000 people out of a population of 80MM, or Japan that locks up a 69,000 people out of 126MM.

But yet Germany and Japan have NOWHERE NEAR our crime numbers.... So if locking people up was the answer, we'd have much lower crime numbers.

What Germany and Japan do have.

Comprehensive social programs.
Strong common sense gun laws.

So

(1) I was right
(2) you're choosing Germany to immigrate to

sure will miss you.

I won't. I say good riddance.

Actually, the Nazis loosened the gun laws of the Weimar Regime and many Germans had private guns in the 1930's and 40's. Most of them did not rise up against Hitler, they fought for him to the last old man and little boy.

The person who confiscated most of the Private guns in Germany? Dwight D. Eisenhower because some of the dead-enders were taking pot shots at allied troops.

Once again, another lie. The fact is the NAZI's made it easier for NAZI's to get guns. But the 91% of the rest of the population of Germany weren't even allowed to own bayonets. If you were not a member of the NAZI Party it was virtually impossible for you to get a gun permit. I only know of one who was able to and he handled animals in the circus.

Comparing Japan and Germany to the US, as if we were all the same with the same social and political dynamics, is something only a moron looking for simplistic answers would do.

Let's be honest and realistic:: America is the big cherry on top of the global cake and no one is looking to
topple Germany and Japan the way Marxist/anarchists are trying to take down the U.S.

There are forces at work here completely absent in Germany, and certainly Japan. Blaming it all on gun laws
and social programs is childishly simplistic.

Um,yeah, guy, no guns, no gun violence. This really is that simple.

The main political dynamic is that they don't have a gun lobby making it easy for the bad guys to get guns so the good guys will want them, too. You can get a gun in Germany, you have to undergo a lot of background checks to do so. In Japan, they don't let people have guns at all.

NObody is "looking to take us down".. Except Trump, maybe.

You really are mentally retarded.

Is it weird that people like him want us to emulate monolithic countries
(Germany, Japan, the Nordic Countries)
But when we say that our diversity leads to unique challenges - they scream bloody murder?
"Diversity makes us stronger" except for all the times it is the source of most of our social woes.

I'm not saying diversity of the population is not a good thing...as long as leftist politicians don't cynically try to Balkanize the nation to gain political power.

So whenever we say diversity makes us stronger, we should also add the race hustlers and race baiters on the
left make us go at each other's throats like at a BLM riot.

Awesome.

After FedEx fires him (they will, no one wants guns brought into their places of business) he can be happy he saved the $20.00 he had in his wallet.
1. The great thing is that the criminal has taken the "room temperature challenge." Good riddance.
2. Once the FedEx driver has recuperated, a pro-American, anti-crime company should hire him...and allow him to carry his firearm so that he can dispatch other scumbags.

No, you people lie all of the time. We know this to be true. You simply hate the idea of innocent people being able to defend themselves. No gun law has EVER prevented a scumbag criminal, such as yourself, from obtaining them. The only thing gun control laws do is disarm the innocent civilians so that scumbag criminals, such as yourself, can prey on the weak at will.

First, it's against the rules to accuse someone of being a criminal or engaging in criminal activity.
Second- Other countries have done gun control, their crooks don't have guns. It works just fine.
Third, do you really want to live in a world where we all have to run around with guns, because the NRA has flooded our streets with them? I don't. Too many opportunities for tragedy.

Comparing Japan and Germany to the US, as if we were all the same with the same social and political dynamics, is something only a moron looking for simplistic answers would do.

Let's be honest and realistic:: America is the big cherry on top of the global cake and no one is looking to
topple Germany and Japan the way Marxist/anarchists are trying to take down the U.S.

There are forces at work here completely absent in Germany, and certainly Japan. Blaming it all on gun laws

The main political dynamic is that they don't have a gun lobby making it easy for the bad guys to get guns so the good guys will want them, too. You can get a gun in Germany, you have to undergo a lot of background checks to do so. In Japan, they don't let people have guns at all.

Looks like he tried to run some people over and they didn't like that. I'm sure guns would have made this situation much worse.

1. The great thing is that the criminal has taken the "room temperature challenge." Good riddance.
2. Once the FedEx driver has recuperated, a pro-American, anti-crime company should hire him...and allow him to carry his firearm so that he can dispatch other scumbags.

Yup... Then the minute he shoots someone, the resulting lawsuit would cost them their company.

It's not like they didn't KNOW he was a trigger happy loon.

Yep, the suspect was shot in the chest and back. He either fired first and fire when the suspect was running away.
And after the driver shot the likely slave descendent in the back, he knelt on the likely slave descendent’s neck to check his pulse. Once the driver had choked the likely slave descendent to death while kneeling on his neck to check his pulse, the driver then shot himself in the abdomen to make it look like self-defense.
Yeah, that’s it. That’s the ticket.

First, it's against the rules to accuse someone of being a criminal or engaging in criminal activity.
Second- Other countries have done gun control, their crooks don't have guns. It works just fine.
Third, do you really want to live in a world where we all have to run around with guns, because the NRA has flooded our streets with them? I don't. Too many opportunities for tragedy.

No, it's against the rules to accuse you of being a pedo.

I accuse you of being a criminal because you want to disarm the citizens of this country. That only helps criminals to do more evil.

The claim that countries with gun control don't have gun crime is laughable. UK gun crime is skyrocketing. As is EVERY OTHER EUROPEAN COUNTRY.

Your lies might work with simpletons, like you, but thinking people know you are full of crap.

And lastly, yes, I want this country to be absolutely awash in guns. Guns aren't the problem. It's the people who use them. There are orders of magnitude more good people than bad so while there will indeed be tragedies, they won't be on a wholesale level like you get where only criminals and the government can have them.

You don't like the Constitution of this country, fine. Leave, we won't miss you.

Looks like he tried to run some people over and they didn't like that. I'm sure guns would have made this situation much worse.

Once again, you lie. Turns out he was trying to help a transgender who was being attacked by BLM. In other words, he actually did do a heroic act.

These facts are well known. So your continued lies only prove that you are a dishonest piece of shit who lies more than Trump ever could.

Yup... Then the minute he shoots someone, the resulting lawsuit would cost them their company.

It's not like they didn't KNOW he was a trigger happy loon.

That's horse shit too.

No charges for the Fed Ex driver who was himself shot. There should be nothing to whine and dishonestly snivel about then. The trolls are free to fuck off it looks like.
Has he lost his job though? I've read their gun policy. Doesn't look like he'll have a job

Awesome.

After FedEx fires him (they will, no one wants guns brought into their places of business) he can be happy he saved the $20.00 he had in his wallet.

If an armed gunman threatens you, you are saving your own life; not what is in your pocket. No one wants guns brought into their place of business but this incident occurred in the field. Otherwise, is FedEx simply going to monitor the driver so they hey have video the next time a BLM mob attacks him and loots his truck?

Forum List

Back