FedEx Driver Fatally Shoots Suspect During Armed Robbery

Awesome.

After FedEx fires him (they will, no one wants guns brought into their places of business) he can be happy he saved the $20.00 he had in his wallet.
God, you are so pathetic.
Should the FedEx driver be prosecuted for defending his own fucking life too?

Awesome.

After FedEx fires him (they will, no one wants guns brought into their places of business) he can be happy he saved the $20.00 he had in his wallet.

Are you serious ? he can happy he saved his own life from a POS who was robbing him while HE was actually working for a living

Liberals have such distorted thinking and views on everything

I accuse you of being a criminal because you want to disarm the citizens of this country. That only helps criminals to do more evil.

No, it only makes it a lot easier for tragedies to happen. Most people killed by guns are killed by people they know- Family, lovers, associates.. not criminals on the street.

The claim that countries with gun control don't have gun crime is laughable. UK gun crime is skyrocketing. As is EVERY OTHER EUROPEAN COUNTRY.

They have nowhere near our crime rates... The UK has 400 homicides a year compared to our 16,000. And no, I really don't count anything OTHER than homicides, because 1) You'll live and 2) how these things are counted are kind of subjective.

And lastly, yes, I want this country to be absolutely awash in guns. Guns aren't the problem. It's the people who use them. There are orders of magnitude more good people than bad so while there will indeed be tragedies, they won't be on a wholesale level like you get where only criminals and the government can have them.

You don't like the Constitution of this country, fine. Leave, we won't miss you.

Well, why we probably should write a new constitution that wasn't devised by dead slave rapists, that's really not the issue here. The second amendment is about militias, not guns. I'm all for well-regulated militias, I was a member of one for years.

The problem is, "Good guys" with guns are just as likely to shoot themselves or family members with that gun they bought for protection. That majority of homicides the victim and killer are known to each other.

Once again, you lie. Turns out he was trying to help a transgender who was being attacked by BLM. In other words, he actually did do a heroic act.

Link>

It wasn’t immediately clear what spurred the violent confrontation. Multiple social media posts allege that someone had been driving erratically downtown and had tried to run over protesters several times, though those accounts could not be independently verified.

That's horse shit too.

No, buddy, that's civil law. If goes out and shoots someone else in your employ, and you KNOW he broke company policy in the past and carried a gun, that's pretty much an invitation to lawsuits.

If an armed gunman threatens you, you are saving your own life; not what is in your pocket. No one wants guns brought into their place of business but this incident occurred in the field. Otherwise, is FedEx simply going to monitor the driver so they hey have video the next time a BLM mob attacks him and loots his truck?

Uh, guy, the Fed Ex Guy comes inside the places of business. I think a lot of them are going to be upset this guy was bringing a gun into their shops.

If an armed gunman threatens you, you are saving your own life; not what is in your pocket. No one wants guns brought into their place of business but this incident occurred in the field. Otherwise, is FedEx simply going to monitor the driver so they hey have video the next time a BLM mob attacks him and loots his truck?

Uh, guy, the Fed Ex Guy comes inside the places of business. I think a lot of them are going to be upset this guy was bringing a gun into their shops.

They can be upset all they want but they better realize he/she is carrying it for protection.

Works for me. He was probably breaking a bunch of laws by carrying a gun on the job.
It appears to be obvious that those laws are bullshit, and could've cost him his life. Fuck your goddamn laws.

The gun debate is fucking over just from this incident alone.

Works for me. He was probably breaking a bunch of laws by carrying a gun on the job.

Funny how you despise the FedEX driver for saving his life, but nary a peep about the scumbag who lost the game. You clearly care more about violent felons than honest folks

Why? He's doing his job. No one would ever know he has a gun.

You seem to think that carrying a gun automatically makes you wear a yellow Star of David on your coat.

I accuse you of being a criminal because you want to disarm the citizens of this country. That only helps criminals to do more evil.

No, it only makes it a lot easier for tragedies to happen. Most people killed by guns are killed by people they know- Family, lovers, associates.. not criminals on the street.

The claim that countries with gun control don't have gun crime is laughable. UK gun crime is skyrocketing. As is EVERY OTHER EUROPEAN COUNTRY.

They have nowhere near our crime rates... The UK has 400 homicides a year compared to our 16,000. And no, I really don't count anything OTHER than homicides, because 1) You'll live and 2) how these things are counted are kind of subjective.

And lastly, yes, I want this country to be absolutely awash in guns. Guns aren't the problem. It's the people who use them. There are orders of magnitude more good people than bad so while there will indeed be tragedies, they won't be on a wholesale level like you get where only criminals and the government can have them.

You don't like the Constitution of this country, fine. Leave, we won't miss you.

Well, why we probably should write a new constitution that wasn't devised by dead slave rapists, that's really not the issue here. The second amendment is about militias, not guns. I'm all for well-regulated militias, I was a member of one for years.

The problem is, "Good guys" with guns are just as likely to shoot themselves or family members with that gun they bought for protection. That majority of homicides the victim and killer are known to each other.

Once again, you lie. Turns out he was trying to help a transgender who was being attacked by BLM. In other words, he actually did do a heroic act.

Link>

It wasn’t immediately clear what spurred the violent confrontation. Multiple social media posts allege that someone had been driving erratically downtown and had tried to run over protesters several times, though those accounts could not be independently verified.

That's horse shit too.

No, buddy, that's civil law. If goes out and shoots someone else in your employ, and you KNOW he broke company policy in the past and carried a gun, that's pretty much an invitation to lawsuits.

And, no, all of your so called facts have been proven to be lies many times over.

That's right, Joe. We in the USA have learned from what happened in 1938-45 Germany to not give up our guns! I reckon we're a bunch of wise Americans!

Actually, the Nazis loosened the gun laws of the Weimar Regime and many Germans had private guns in the 1930's and 40's. Most of them did not rise up against Hitler, they fought for him to the last old man and little boy.

The person who confiscated most of the Private guns in Germany? Dwight D. Eisenhower because some of the dead-enders were taking pot shots at allied troops.
The Germans were suffering and ready. The Americans during the Great Depression were in bad shape and ready. We are having uprisings in good times and when it gets bad, we will be ready again big time.

Why? He's doing his job. No one would ever know he has a gun.

You seem to think that carrying a gun automatically makes you wear a yellow Star of David on your coat.

Liberals don’t like law-abiding citizens owning guns. Liberals like the being protected by guns or guns enforcing their policies and they are willing to accept lawless gun usage by minorities. But, God-forbid a white, law-abiding male carry or own a gun.

1. The great thing is that the criminal has taken the "room temperature challenge." Good riddance.
2. Once the FedEx driver has recuperated, a pro-American, anti-crime company should hire him...and allow him to carry his firearm so that he can dispatch other scumbags.

Yup... Then the minute he shoots someone, the resulting lawsuit would cost them their company.

It's not like they didn't KNOW he was a trigger happy loon.
Any and all fault falls on the persons deciding they would rob someone and bring guns to do the robbing.
All people who don't want to be robbed should not only be allowed to carry a handgun, but also shoot the robber(s) until they are no longer breathing. It eliminates the cost of incarceration and reduces crime numbers with the lethal dispatch of each armed criminal.

It appears to be obvious that those laws are bullshit, and could've cost him his life. Fuck your goddamn laws.

The gun debate is fucking over just from this incident alone.

Actually, it really isn't. We have 33,000 gun deaths a year. Most of them don't deserve it.

Any and all fault falls on the persons deciding they would rob someone and bring guns to do the robbing.
All people who don't want to be robbed should not only be allowed to carry a handgun, but also shoot the robber(s) until they are no longer breathing. It eliminates the cost of incarceration and reduces crime numbers with the lethal dispatch of each armed criminal.

Again, it's not the guy who might deserve it, it's the guy who might get shot because some racist got a funny look.

And, no, all of your so called facts have been proven to be lies many times over.

Yup, meaning you don't want to believe that a gun in the house is 43 times more likely to kill a family member than a bad guy.

Awesome.

Not anymore. With the violent leftist ongoing riots, almost all professional drivers are armed.

Tell your friends.

Awesome.

The fucking perp is dead
Makes the world just a little better place.
No trial, no taxpayers having to feed him for years, no more crime victims due to him.

Yep, he dead as a doornail, whatever the Fed ex driver can't be refuted.

Yeah, the fact that the FedEX driver was shot seems to escape you.

Why do you you hate it when people defend themselves?

You an armed robber so you see your impending doom coming?

Who shot first?? Did the robber have his gun out?

The FedEx driver said..."AFTER BEING SHOT, I PULLED OUT MY GUN........

That doesn't give you the answer?

Forum List

Back