Feds and Militias stand off over cattle seizures.

Let it all be settled in the courts where it should be settled is what I say, and that is what should have taken place before any cattle were moved what so ever from the property in question. By moving the cattle before a court ordered them to be moved once the rancher had his day in court, seems to me that someone was trying to start something and it worked. Now why did someone try and start something by not honoring the proper way of doing things, in which placed people in harms way if this is what happened ? An investigation should be conducted, and the results posted for all to see.

When arrogance and power decides to go outside of what is deemed orderly and/or is supposed to be a structurally set up and run law system, then look out. Our system is one that was designed to thwart or avoid any type of situation such as this that has taken place, so I say Houston we have a problem when it sprials out of control into what this had ended up coming to.

What the government did by backing off from the situation (after getting itself into the mess by the wrong procedures taken) was right, and so it appears that it has learned from the Branch Dividian incident, and the Ruby Ridge incident as well. Thank God! Now if the supporters want to support the rancher, then do it in the court room as it should be. Now if it was or has been avoided this court procedure prior to the removal, then why was it avoided is what I wonder about ? Why did it become a physical confrontation outside of the court room or justice system, wherefore the government confronted the rancher in the ways that it did ?

He had his day in court. A judge ruled that Bundy was to stop grazing his cattle on the public land in question. In fact, that ruling was made in 1998. In 2013 another judge agreed with the previous ruling.

Now, you say you want it settled in court? What happens when one party refuses to abide by the court's ruling?

the blm will never abide by a courts ruling in a 1000 years if it came down against them

Bundy didn't abide by any rulings made. That is fact. That the BLM would or would not abide by a ruling against them is pure speculation.

Feds and Militias stand off over cattle seizures.

His cattle had "seizures"?

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
He had his day in court. A judge ruled that Bundy was to stop grazing his cattle on the public land in question. In fact, that ruling was made in 1998. In 2013 another judge agreed with the previous ruling.

Now, you say you want it settled in court? What happens when one party refuses to abide by the court's ruling?

the blm will never abide by a courts ruling in a 1000 years if it came down against them

Bundy didn't abide by any rulings made. That is fact. That the BLM would or would not abide by a ruling against them is pure speculation.

You are exactly right as the first order was 1998.
So why did it take 16 years for the Federal government to act on it?

If you took the current totalitarian tactics being used today in America and took them back 50 years ago, Rosa Parks would have been mowed down.

"It was justified," said KKK Democratic Senator Byrd, "The courts ruled against her."

"No, I disagree with my colleague," said LBJ, "Murdering those terrorists wouldn't be proper, it be best to make an example of them and whip them in public, then they'll fear us and dem' ******* will be voting for us for another 200 years."

Last edited:
Let it all be settled in the courts where it should be settled is what I say, and that is what should have taken place before any cattle were moved what so ever from the property in question. By moving the cattle before a court ordered them to be moved once the rancher had his day in court, seems to me that someone was trying to start something and it worked. Now why did someone try and start something by not honoring the proper way of doing things, in which placed people in harms way if this is what happened ? An investigation should be conducted, and the results posted for all to see.

When arrogance and power decides to go outside of what is deemed orderly and/or is supposed to be a structurally set up and run law system, then look out. Our system is one that was designed to thwart or avoid any type of situation such as this that has taken place, so I say Houston we have a problem when it sprials out of control into what this had ended up coming to.

What the government did by backing off from the situation (after getting itself into the mess by the wrong procedures taken) was right, and so it appears that it has learned from the Branch Dividian incident, and the Ruby Ridge incident as well. Thank God! Now if the supporters want to support the rancher, then do it in the court room as it should be. Now if it was or has been avoided this court procedure prior to the removal, then why was it avoided is what I wonder about ? Why did it become a physical confrontation outside of the court room or justice system, wherefore the government confronted the rancher in the ways that it did ?

He had his day in court. A judge ruled that Bundy was to stop grazing his cattle on the public land in question. In fact, that ruling was made in 1998.

In 2013 another judge agreed with the previous ruling.

1998 ??? So the ruling wasn't upheld, honored or enforced, and why wasn't it ?

Then in 2013 it was revisted and another judge agreed with the ruling, but enforcement of the ruling wasn't the case once again at that time ?

Now all of a sudden it matters so much to the government, and this after getting no respect of the law from 1998 until now ?

How does the government allow a person to hang themselves in this way, by not enforcing the ruling as it should have been enforced in 1998, thus letting it build into something that could have gotten people killed as a result of ?

Was this enforcement out of convienance, and if so what was the motivating factor that made enforcement so paramount to the government now, but not at any other time during the whole history of this thing ? Is there anything to the alledged Harry Reid connection maybe ?

If you took the current totalitarian tactics being used today in America and took them back 50 years ago, Rosa Parks would have been mowed down.

"It was justified," said KKK Democratic Senator Byrd, "The courts ruled against her."

"No, I disagree with my colleague," said LBJ, "Murdering those terrorists wouldn't be proper, it be best to make an example of them and whip them in public, then they'll fear us and dem' ******* will be voting for us for another 200 years."

Give it up. You make no sense and offer no facts.

Got a link for that or are you just trying to get that lazy dog to hunt?

Didn't you post that a few days ago too?

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Give Big Brother some more time. He'll plant that Bullshit in the corrupt Media eventually. Big Brother is vindictive and evil. Don't ever forget that.

Wait a minute ...

You lied, got caught in your lie and now say that someone will plant the lie?

You should spend more time with the other nutters in the Conspiracy forum cuz you really do have a problem holding on to reality.

Went over your head. Gee, what a surprise. But stay tuned, Big Brother will have his corrupt Media labeling this man a crazed 'Cult Leader Racist' any day now. Big Brother will say & do anything to justify his crimes. Shame on you Goose Steppers for defending him on this.

Give Big Brother some more time. He'll plant that Bullshit in the corrupt Media eventually. Big Brother is vindictive and evil. Don't ever forget that.

Wait a minute ...

You should spend more time with the other nutters in the Conspiracy forum cuz you really do have a problem holding on to reality.

Went over your head. Gee, what a surprise. But stay tuned, Big Brother will have his corrupt Media labeling this man a crazed 'Cult Leader Racist' any day now. Big Brother will say & do anything to justify his crimes. Shame on you Goose Steppers for defending him on this.

No, you posted it as if it had happened.

As I said, you're a lying sack of shit pretending to know something.

You are exactly right as the first order was 1998.
So why did it take 16 years for the Federal government to act on it?

Good question. I would imagine there were numerous mailings and phone calls.

Wait a minute ...

Right over your heads.

Right over your heads.

Bullshit. There was nothing in your post about "Watch this happen" or that is was a prediction or even sarcasm.

You lied. Thus my name for you is accurate.

Right over your heads.

Bullshit. There was nothing in your post about "Watch this happen" or that is was a prediction or even sarcasm.

Whatever makes you Goose Steppers feel better. I know you're all chomping at the bit waiting for your beloved Big Brother to murder this crazed 'Cult Leader/Militia Boogeyman/Racist Terrorist.' You Authority-Worshipper nutters make me sick. Shame on you.

Right over your heads.

Whatever makes you Goose Steppers feel better. I know you're all chomping at the bit waiting for your beloved Big Brother to murder this crazed 'Cult Leader/Militia Boogeyman/Racist Terrorist.' You Authority-Worshipper nutters make me sick. Shame on you.

Why would you support someone freeloading off of the government?
The rule of law per the Constitution has been set.
Why support someone that breaks the law?

How many times do the courts have to rule against the him?

:eek::eek: Look! Squirrel. :lol::lol:

He had his day in court. A judge ruled that Bundy was to stop grazing his cattle on the public land in question. In fact, that ruling was made in 1998.

In 2013 another judge agreed with the previous ruling.

1998 ??? So the ruling wasn't upheld, honored or enforced, and why wasn't it ?

Then in 2013 it was revisted and another judge agreed with the ruling, but enforcement of the ruling wasn't the case once again at that time ?

Now all of a sudden it matters so much to the government, and this after getting no respect of the law from 1998 until now ?

How does the government allow a person to hang themselves in this way, by not enforcing the ruling as it should have been enforced in 1998, thus letting it build into something that could have gotten people killed as a result of ?

Was this enforcement out of convienance, and if so what was the motivating factor that made enforcement so paramount to the government now, but not at any other time during the whole history of this thing ? Is there anything to the alledged Harry Reid connection maybe ?

It has been a long standing issue. Here ya go, more than you ever wanted to know about it.

Everything you need to know about the long fight between Cliven Bundy and the federal government

I have heard, cannot verify it, that two militia nuts were detained last night in southern Utah. More as I get it.

Wait a minute ...

You've been saying that for days.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_OS04Sn1Oo]Chuck Jackson - Any Day Now (Great clip from 1965) - YouTube[/ame]

Why would you support someone freeloading off of the government?
The rule of law per the Constitution has been set.
Why support someone that breaks the law?

Paulie girl is just trying to sound like a tough "anti-gubmint" guy. Like one of those teenaged anarchists who call for the cops if you mess with them.

Facts have been irrelevant for him this entire time.

I'm thinking he would be one of the guys who show up in camo clothes with a shiney new rifle just after the fighting is done. And he'd cheer "We beat them!". Of course, when the feds came back he would be hiding behind the guy hiding behind the women.

Forum List

Back