Feds and Militias stand off over cattle seizures.

I'll tell ya...I'm getting quite a thrill watching all these RWers defend Welfare Queen Bundy...

And these tactics?

One protester, a former Arizona sheriff named Richard Mack, told Fox News about the militia's plans if violence broke out in Bunkerville. “We were actually strategizing to put all the women up at the front. If they are going to start shooting, it’s going to be women that are going to be televised all across the world getting shot by these rogue federal officers.”

Everything you need to know about the long fight between Cliven Bundy and the federal government

Son-of-bitch wants to hide behind the women!

What's next, putting the kids out front.

This just in: CNN & NBC are reporting that this man is a crazed Cult Leader and Racist. Big Brother now has the green light to murder him and his family. After all, how can anyone support a crazed Cult Leader and Racist? ;)

Got a link for that or are you just trying to get that lazy dog to hunt?

Didn't you post that a few days ago too?

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

This just in: CNN & NBC are reporting that this man is a crazed Cult Leader and Racist. Big Brother now has the green light to murder him and his family. After all, how can anyone support a crazed Cult Leader and Racist? ;)

Give Big Brother some more time. He'll plant that Bullshit in the corrupt Media eventually. Big Brother is vindictive and evil. Don't ever forget that.

Sadly we've gone from 'This land is your land, this land is my land', to sleazy Politicians like Harry Reid and Big Brother routinely forcibly stealing the land from the People. When will the People have enough?

This land's not your land, this land is my (cattle grazing for free) land.
With the militia nut jobs, and their wish for bloodshed
We'll sacrifice our women, to make the feds look badly,
This land was made for me not you.

Clive Bundy

Give Big Brother some more time. He'll plant that Bullshit in the corrupt Media eventually. Big Brother is vindictive and evil. Don't ever forget that.

So there was no report on CNN & NBC? So you are just a lying sack of shit.

You went from insinuating that there was more to the story, but refusing to actually provide facts, to just lying about what has happened. Yeah, that doesn't surprise me at all.

Last edited:

This just in: paulitician is a lying sack of shit. (actually, it isn't news to plenty of people)

Let it all be settled in the courts where it should be settled is what I say, and that is what should have taken place before any cattle were moved what so ever from the property in question. By moving the cattle before a court ordered them to be moved once the rancher had his day in court, seems to me that someone was trying to start something and it worked. Now why did someone try and start something by not honoring the proper way of doing things, in which placed people in harms way if this is what happened ? An investigation should be conducted, and the results posted for all to see.

When arrogance and power decides to go outside of what is deemed orderly and/or is supposed to be a structurally set up and run law system, then look out. Our system is one that was designed to thwart or avoid any type of situation such as this that has taken place, so I say Houston we have a problem when it sprials out of control into what this had ended up coming to.

What the government did by backing off from the situation (after getting itself into the mess by the wrong procedures taken) was right, and so it appears that it has learned from the Branch Dividian incident, and the Ruby Ridge incident as well. Thank God! Now if the supporters want to support the rancher, then do it in the court room as it should be. Now if it was or has been avoided this court procedure prior to the removal, then why was it avoided is what I wonder about ? Why did it become a physical confrontation outside of the court room or justice system, wherefore the government confronted the rancher in the ways that it did ?

"Worker" don't you mean "Mercenary"

No, he means "Worker". They are cowboys who were hired to round up and move a herd of cattle.

Are you claiming the Government didn't' have salaried or contracted agents there with guns?

I didn't say anything remotely resembling that.

What I said was that the cowboys the gov't hired are "Workers". And they are the ones that he said he supported being protected.

Let it all be settled in the courts where it should be settled is what I say, and that is what should have taken place before any cattle were moved what so ever from the property in question. By moving the cattle before a court ordered them to be moved once the rancher had his day in court, seems to me that someone was trying to start something and it worked. Now why did someone try and start something by not honoring the proper way of doing things, in which placed people in harms way if this is what happened ? An investigation should be conducted, and the results posted for all to see.

When arrogance and power decides to go outside of what is deemed orderly and/or is supposed to be a structurally set up and run law system, then look out. Our system is one that was designed to thwart or avoid any type of situation such as this that has taken place, so I say Houston we have a problem when it sprials out of control into what this had ended up coming to.

What the government did by backing off from the situation (after getting itself into the mess by the wrong procedures taken) was right, and so it appears that it has learned from the Branch Dividian incident, and the Ruby Ridge incident as well. Thank God! Now if the supporters want to support the rancher, then do it in the court room as it should be. Now if it was or has been avoided this court procedure prior to the removal, then why was it avoided is what I wonder about ? Why did it become a physical confrontation outside of the court room or justice system, wherefore the government confronted the rancher in the ways that it did ?

He had his day in court. A judge ruled that Bundy was to stop grazing his cattle on the public land in question. In fact, that ruling was made in 1998. In 2013 another judge agreed with the previous ruling.

Now, you say you want it settled in court? What happens when one party refuses to abide by the court's ruling?

"Worker" don't you mean "Mercenary"

No, he means "Worker". They are cowboys who were hired to round up and move a herd of cattle.

Are you claiming the Government didn't' have salaried or contracted agents there with guns?

I had to come back to this. I mean, REALLY??

If you cannot follow a conversation any better than this, perhaps you should refrain from making comments.

And you asked if I was claiming there were no armed gov't agents??? WTF?

The courts of this great nation for the last 125 years (see Camfield v. United States 1897 and Light v. United States 1911) have also upheld that this clause gives the Congress the authority to adopt most ANY TYPE of legislation for Federal lands. You do know and admit this IS Federal land, don't you? This includes codes of criminal law, family law, and any and all exemptions from state taxation for persons allowed to live on Federal lands.
This clause also allows Congress to pass Federal regulation for all sales of Federal land, protecting Federal land from ALL trespassers and nuisances.
I read that it was on state land. Not federal.

You read wrong.
It is Federal land.

He had his day in court. A judge ruled that Bundy was to stop grazing his cattle on the public land in question. In fact, that ruling was made in 1998. In 2013 another judge agreed with the previous ruling.

Now, you say you want it settled in court? What happens when one party refuses to abide by the court's ruling?

the blm will never abide by a courts ruling in a 1000 years if it came down against them

Oh how easy it is when one knows the Constitution, the law and most importantly THE FACTS of the case.
Saw today where Bundy is now claiming that his family has used the land since 1880 when his family first started using the Federal land and that was a long time before the Bureau of Land Management was even formed.
Amazing the dumb asses that believe this crap without doing any research.
That is why I am here.
Nevada became a state in 1864 sports fans, 16 years BEFORE 1880. And guess what this great nation does/did when those kind of things happen?
There is something called The Nevada Constitution. If one would take the time to do their due diligence in this matter they will find this in The Nevada Constitution:
"Third, That the people inhabiting said territory do agree and declare, that they forever disclaim all right and title to the unappropriated federal lands lying within the said territory, and that the same shall be and remain at the sole and entire disposition of THE UNITED STATES."
All citizens gave up all claims to unappropriated federal lands and codified it in their new Nevada Constitution.

Wham it zero on set. EP team on the ready. KO team on the squares. 4th string D to group with DC.

Last edited:
I'll tell ya...I'm getting quite a thrill watching all these RWers defend Welfare Queen Bundy...

And these tactics?

One protester, a former Arizona sheriff named Richard Mack, told Fox News about the militia's plans if violence broke out in Bunkerville. “We were actually strategizing to put all the women up at the front. If they are going to start shooting, it’s going to be women that are going to be televised all across the world getting shot by these rogue federal officers.”

Everything you need to know about the long fight between Cliven Bundy and the federal government

Son-of-bitch wants to hide behind the women!

What's next, putting the kids out front.

Yep, them's reel he-man's all righty.

This bum has been getting a free ride all these years and now says he doesn't recognize the authority of the US gumt.

Bet he didn't mind using US govt-maintained highways to transport his cattle.

Hypocritical freeloaders.

the blm will never abide by a courts ruling in a 1000 years if it came down against them

But it didn't.

Twice.

How long does this bum get a free ride?

I don't get to decide which laws I'll abide by. Neither do you.

Why should he?

Wait a minute ...

You lied, got caught in your lie and now say that someone will plant the lie?

You should spend more time with the other nutters in the Conspiracy forum cuz you really do have a problem holding on to reality.

Forum List

Back