Feds: Cliven Bundy Is Terrible At Cattle Ranching

My daughter usually raises 4 or 5 Angus steer for slaughter each year. They're usually pretty playful, docile and friendly, almost like pets actually. Alas, they're walking burgers though.

When you only have a few you can interact. But for anyone to think that 1,000 head and over are all going to have names and separate food bowls and farmer Bundy tucking them into a giant barn each night.....

Hell's bells I'm really cracking up here.

:lmao:

One person can't properly care for that many cattle any more than they could care for that many of any other kind of animal. If he didn't hire enough people to care for them properly, that's his fault.

It's a family operation for crying out loud. Not just Cliven. He's got fourteen adult children and 60 grandchildren. Now that's what I call a work force.

Then why didn't they even know where the cows were?

Didn't the Bundy with the smashed in face get that way from attempting to rape a cow? Maybe it was a horse. Wasn't there a story out about him getting caught masturbating while he fondled a horse brought out during the occupation? Maybe it was the other way around, he was masturbating the horse while he fondled himself? A family full of animal rapists. Yuk

Man oh man what a fucked up thought. You left wing assholes have turned in to monumental scumbuckets.

Some one with a facial deformity and you post this kind of crap?
The article was posted right here on USMB on one of the many Bundy threads.

Didn't the Bundy with the smashed in face get that way from attempting to rape a cow? Maybe it was a horse. Wasn't there a story out about him getting caught masturbating while he fondled a horse brought out during the occupation? Maybe it was the other way around, he was masturbating the horse while he fondled himself? A family full of animal rapists. Yuk

Nope, I pretty sure that was you...:laugh:

btw. ranchers grow steer, dairy farmers grow cows..
Stop, you are making a fool out of yourself. You don't know anything about ranching, farming, steers or cows.

I read your post and it's pretty obvious who the cow/steer licking fool is....
Who said anything about licking? You made a Freudian slip. And you don't know the difference between a steer and a cow but pretended like you did.

When we had to change dreams after Katrina hit and we decided to relocate here this fabulous couple let us and our catahoulas stay on the main cattle ranch for free. Just pay the utilities and take care of the place. I hand raised a few when their mothers died in childbirth but once you get them to the stage that they return to the herd your good deeds don't mean jack shit. :)

They're with their kind. Now Dave's cattle were friendlier than most but he only had about 200 max at any time we were there.

What a crock of shit from the BLM. Just trying to smear as much garbage on the old man as they can.

The old man already smeared that garbage on himself. My only question is why did they wait so long?

Smeared what on himself? Ranchers aren't running a freaking petting zoo for crying out loud.

Ever heard of the King Ranch? It's one of the largest in the world with over 800,000 acres. Do you really believe that the cattle all stay in the back yard? They roam and graze.

It's just what cattle do.

I've been on the King Ranch several times it's absolutely huge!!! Bigger than Rhode Island actually.
And I loved my King Ranch Ford.
upload_2016-2-18_7-36-19.png

Absolutely stunning truck!!

My daughter usually raises 4 or 5 Angus steer for slaughter each year. They're usually pretty playful, docile and friendly, almost like pets actually. Alas, they're walking burgers though.

When you only have a few you can interact. But for anyone to think that 1,000 head and over are all going to have names and separate food bowls and farmer Bundy tucking them into a giant barn each night.....

One person can't properly care for that many cattle any more than they could care for that many of any other kind of animal. If he didn't hire enough people to care for them properly, that's his fault.
Of course, everyone should take the governments word with a grain of salt. They have zero credibility, they don't know jack shit about running a ranch.

They just got more indictments. This time for the crimes committed in Nevada, on top of the ones from Oregon. They may never get near those cows again. Probably a great relief to the cows.

They just got more indictments. This time for the crimes committed in Nevada, on top of the ones from Oregon. They may never get near those cows again. Probably a great relief to the cows.
The government has no credibility...

Of course, everyone should take the governments word with a grain of salt. They have zero credibility, they don't know jack shit about running a ranch.

Doesn't take a cowboy to know that if bundy doesn't even know where the livestock is, he sucks as a cattleman.

The government has no credibility...
But the Bundy's who claim God talks to them and tells them to carry weapons onto public lands and threaten people are credible? They claim God is telling them to be thieves and assholes and you think they are credible? Claiming God or the Devil made you do something qualifies a person as a delusional asshole.

Pretty slick. The feds deny him grazing land and then they claim that his cattle would benefit from "human interaction" penned up in mud and filth. This propaganda only works on low information lefties who want to believe it.

Pretty slick. The feds deny him grazing land and then they claim that his cattle would benefit from "human interaction" penned up in mud and filth. This propaganda only works on low information lefties who want to believe it.

From the OP link
They go on to describe the cows "getting stuck in mud, wandering onto golf courses, straying onto the freeway... [and] foraging aimlessly and wildly, roaming in small groups over hundreds of thousands of acres of federal lands that exist for the use of the general public."

Wow!
Everyone giving out their opinions when they know absolutely nothing at all about cattle ranching.
All cattle on all cattle ranches are wild. They are not pets.
All ranchers do not know exactly where their cattle are on very large ranches. It is why they call it a round up every once in a while. They go out and have to hunt down where they are.

Last edited:

From the OP link
They go on to describe the cows "getting stuck in mud, wandering onto golf courses, straying onto the freeway... [and] foraging aimlessly and wildly, roaming in small groups over hundreds of thousands of acres of federal lands that exist for the use of the general public."

So where are the cattle guards that each free range state is suppose to have to prevent them from crossing into those areas?
Arizona has them.
It is exactly why they do not go into Benson's golf courses.
If you don't like free range grazing in your state then get rid of it but don't try and make it that way for every other single state in the union.

No one is suggesting his cattle should have been penned up, and grazing land was not denied to him. His cattle were wandering around as far as 50 miles away from his ranch and causing car accidents when they wandered onto the roads. Livestock need interaction if for no other reason health reasons such as visual inspections and vaccinations and tagging.
Do you know anything about ranching or are you like the fella posting here that doesn't know the difference between a steer or a cow? Cattle don't normally get subjected to muddy pens until they begin getting readied for the slaughter house.

It's a family operation for crying out loud. Not just Cliven. He's got fourteen adult children and 60 grandchildren. Now that's what I call a work force.

Then why didn't they even know where the cows were?
They knew. They were just trying to cover up the evidence of sexual misconduct on the missing animals.

Just a matter of interest how many here actually grew up on a farm... I did the this fucker is disgusting...

He is meant to manage his herd and this screams neglect...

Has cattle and no land... He is stealing from everyone else...

From the OP link

So where are the cattle guards that each free range state is suppose to have to prevent them from crossing into those areas?
Arizona has them.
It is exactly why they do not go into Benson's golf courses.
If you don't like free range grazing in your state then get rid of it but don't try and make it that way for every other single state in the union.

The owner of the cattle is responsible for cattle guards.

Forum List

Back