Feds: Cliven Bundy Is Terrible At Cattle Ranching

Didn't the Bundy with the smashed in face get that way from attempting to rape a cow? Maybe it was a horse. Wasn't there a story out about him getting caught masturbating while he fondled a horse brought out during the occupation? Maybe it was the other way around, he was masturbating the horse while he fondled himself? A family full of animal rapists. Yuk

Nope, I pretty sure that was you...:laugh:

btw. ranchers grow steer, dairy farmers grow cows..
Stop, you are making a fool out of yourself. You don't know anything about ranching, farming, steers or cows.

56c4f2bf1300002a001416bc.jpeg

"Bereft of human interaction, his cattle that manage to survive are wild, mean and ornery."

WASHINGTON -- Cliven Bundy, the Nevada rancher in custody over charges stemming from his involvement in a 2014 armed standoff, is terrible at cattle ranching, according to a court document filed by federal authorities on Tuesday.

"While Bundy claims he is a cattle rancher, his ranching operation -- to the extent it can be called that -- is unconventional if not bizarre," wrote the U.S. attorneys for the districts of Nevada and Oregon in a memorandum arguing for Bundy's continued detention before trial.

Bundy flew to Oregon last week with the reported intent of supporting his sons, who last month seized a remote federal property near the town of Burns. But he was arrested Feb. 10 and charged with assault and conspiracy -- among other crimes -- for leading a confrontation with federal authorities in 2014.

That standoff started after Bundy refused to pay federal grazing fees. The Bureau of Land Management rounded up 400 head of cattle it claimed Bundy kept unlawfully on public land but was forced to release them after armed militants gathered to protest the action.

The government is now questioning Bundy's ranching skills. The feds claim Bundy allows his cows, which numbered over 1,000 at the time of the standoff, to run wild with "little, if any, human interaction" until they are "sold or slaughtered for his own consumption." Bundy does not vaccinate or adequately feed the cows and doesn't know where all of them are, the document says.

"Bereft of human interaction, his cattle that manage to survive are wild, mean and ornery," the feds write. They go on to describe the cows "getting stuck in mud, wandering onto golf courses, straying onto the freeway... [and] foraging aimlessly and wildly, roaming in small groups over hundreds of thousands of acres of federal lands that exist for the use of the general public."

When reached by The Huffington Post, Noel Grefenson, the court-appointed attorney for Bundy, declined to comment on the government's claims about Bundy's ranching practices. On Tuesday, Grefenson said his client was only "a 69-year-old man sitting here in custody with high blood pressure."

A federal judge has ordered Bundy to remain in custody.

So, Bundy just lets his cattle run wild on public lands and refuses to pay grazing fees.
What the hell would city dwelling federal prosecutors know anything about raising cattle and ranching? The charges are bogus!
You dont have live with cows and make them your girlfriend in order to look at all other ranching operations and determine Bundy was an animal abuser.

Ridiculous that he was an animal abuser.

:lol:

When we first moved west and were setting up we lived on a cattle ranch. With large herds you do not hug your cattle every day. OMG. This too funny.

And a grand old pile of shit.

Didn't the Bundy with the smashed in face get that way from attempting to rape a cow? Maybe it was a horse. Wasn't there a story out about him getting caught masturbating while he fondled a horse brought out during the occupation? Maybe it was the other way around, he was masturbating the horse while he fondled himself? A family full of animal rapists. Yuk

Nope, I pretty sure that was you...:laugh:

btw. ranchers grow steer, dairy farmers grow cows..
Stop, you are making a fool out of yourself. You don't know anything about ranching, farming, steers or cows.

I read your post and it's pretty obvious who the cow/steer licking fool is....

"Bereft of human interaction, his cattle that manage to survive are wild, mean and ornery."

WASHINGTON -- Cliven Bundy, the Nevada rancher in custody over charges stemming from his involvement in a 2014 armed standoff, is terrible at cattle ranching, according to a court document filed by federal authorities on Tuesday.

"While Bundy claims he is a cattle rancher, his ranching operation -- to the extent it can be called that -- is unconventional if not bizarre," wrote the U.S. attorneys for the districts of Nevada and Oregon in a memorandum arguing for Bundy's continued detention before trial.

Bundy flew to Oregon last week with the reported intent of supporting his sons, who last month seized a remote federal property near the town of Burns. But he was arrested Feb. 10 and charged with assault and conspiracy -- among other crimes -- for leading a confrontation with federal authorities in 2014.

That standoff started after Bundy refused to pay federal grazing fees. The Bureau of Land Management rounded up 400 head of cattle it claimed Bundy kept unlawfully on public land but was forced to release them after armed militants gathered to protest the action.

The government is now questioning Bundy's ranching skills. The feds claim Bundy allows his cows, which numbered over 1,000 at the time of the standoff, to run wild with "little, if any, human interaction" until they are "sold or slaughtered for his own consumption." Bundy does not vaccinate or adequately feed the cows and doesn't know where all of them are, the document says.

"Bereft of human interaction, his cattle that manage to survive are wild, mean and ornery," the feds write. They go on to describe the cows "getting stuck in mud, wandering onto golf courses, straying onto the freeway... [and] foraging aimlessly and wildly, roaming in small groups over hundreds of thousands of acres of federal lands that exist for the use of the general public."

When reached by The Huffington Post, Noel Grefenson, the court-appointed attorney for Bundy, declined to comment on the government's claims about Bundy's ranching practices. On Tuesday, Grefenson said his client was only "a 69-year-old man sitting here in custody with high blood pressure."

So, Bundy just lets his cattle run wild on public lands and refuses to pay grazing fees.
What the hell would city dwelling federal prosecutors know anything about raising cattle and ranching? The charges are bogus!
You dont have live with cows and make them your girlfriend in order to look at all other ranching operations and determine Bundy was an animal abuser.

When we first moved west and were setting up we lived on a cattle ranch. With large herds you do not hug your cattle every day. OMG. This too funny.

I thought all the pioneers died a while ago. How old are you?

Man oh man what a fucked up thought. You left wing assholes have turned in to monumental scumbuckets.

Some one with a facial deformity and you post this kind of crap?

Last edited:

I live among ranchers. One of my neighbors raise buffalo. Pretty cool. Babies are dolls but trust me not interacting with buffalo is a good thing. :) Hugging one could really really hurt you.

You don't need to agree with the man but libeling him is pointless.

He is in jail. Let the man face his charges and return to obcurity

He can return to obscurity after he is put on display as an example of what happens to someone who instigates an armed insurrection against our country. He has earned a little more time in the spotlight to be reviled and humiliated before being thrown in prison where he belongs.

When we had to change dreams after Katrina hit and we decided to relocate here this fabulous couple let us and our catahoulas stay on the main cattle ranch for free. Just pay the utilities and take care of the place. I hand raised a few when their mothers died in childbirth but once you get them to the stage that they return to the herd your good deeds don't mean jack shit. :)

They're with their kind. Now Dave's cattle were friendlier than most but he only had about 200 max at any time we were there.

What a crock of shit from the BLM. Just trying to smear as much garbage on the old man as they can.

I live among ranchers. One of my neighbors raise buffalo. Pretty cool. Babies are dolls but trust me not interacting with buffalo is a good thing. :) Hugging one could really really hurt you.
I know. I once accidentally ended up in a buffalo enclosure at our local zoo. I was about 5 feet from the buffalo and it was a massive one. I immediately ducked back down under the fence I had just crawled under.

When we had to change dreams after Katrina hit and we decided to relocate here this fabulous couple let us and our catahoulas stay on the main cattle ranch for free. Just pay the utilities and take care of the place. I hand raised a few when their mothers died in childbirth but once you get them to the stage that they return to the herd your good deeds don't mean jack shit. :)

They're with their kind. Now Dave's cattle were friendlier than most but he only had about 200 max at any time we were there.

What a crock of shit from the BLM. Just trying to smear as much garbage on the old man as they can.

The old man already smeared that garbage on himself. My only question is why did they wait so long?

I don't remember the Cartwright family "interacting" with their cattle. Nope not anyone on Rawhide either.

I know. I once accidentally ended up in a buffalo enclosure at our local zoo. I was about 5 feet from the buffalo and it was a massive one. I immediately ducked back down under the fence I had just crawled under.

I bet you backed out quick.

To actually see them on the plains is breathtaking. Magnificent beasts. But nope no petting.

What does the federal government know about ranching, NOTHING!!
The federal government is incompetent at everything they try to do, proof? The shape the country is in, beyond shitty...
The POSs have no room to talk...
Lol

The old man already smeared that garbage on himself. My only question is why did they wait so long?

Smeared what on himself? Ranchers aren't running a freaking petting zoo for crying out loud.

Ever heard of the King Ranch? It's one of the largest in the world with over 800,000 acres. Do you really believe that the cattle all stay in the back yard? They roam and graze.

It's just what cattle do.

My daughter usually raises 4 or 5 Angus steer for slaughter each year. They're usually pretty playful, docile and friendly, almost like pets actually. Alas, they're walking burgers though.

My daughter usually raises 4 or 5 Angus steer for slaughter each year. They're usually pretty playful, docile and friendly, almost like pets actually. Alas, they're walking burgers though.

When you only have a few you can interact. But for anyone to think that 1,000 head and over are all going to have names and separate food bowls and farmer Bundy tucking them into a giant barn each night.....

Hell's bells I'm really cracking up here.

:lmao:

Smeared what on himself? Ranchers aren't running a freaking petting zoo for crying out loud.

Ever heard of the King Ranch? It's one of the largest in the world with over 800,000 acres. Do you really believe that the cattle all stay in the back yard? They roam and graze.

It's just what cattle do.

I worked on a pipeline going through King Ranch. Their cattle were cared for. They knew where the cattle were at all times and took care of everything the cattle needed.

When you only have a few you can interact. But for anyone to think that 1,000 head and over are all going to have names and separate food bowls and farmer Bundy tucking them into a giant barn each night.....

One person can't properly care for that many cattle any more than they could care for that many of any other kind of animal. If he didn't hire enough people to care for them properly, that's his fault.

Sounds like the rabbits my nephew raises. One is named Fried, another Baked, and and another in named Stew. Several others share the same name, Freezer.

One person can't properly care for that many cattle any more than they could care for that many of any other kind of animal. If he didn't hire enough people to care for them properly, that's his fault.

It's a family operation for crying out loud. Not just Cliven. He's got fourteen adult children and 60 grandchildren. Now that's what I call a work force.

Forum List

Back