Feds: Militia Founder Was In Contact With Rioters

Actually, it seems America is pretty OK that Don Trump has been deTweeted. Yeah, I could see that.

Who feeds you THAT drivel, Chilblain, MSNBC and Rachael Fatcow? The only people "pretty OK" with seeing a president treated in a way no prisoner at Gitmo would ever be, silenced from his right to free speech just because it makes a few uncomfortable with unpopular talk-- are communists and those people whose Trump's tweets most served to expose for their lascivious natures! :1peleas:

The rest of us, the other 90% of the country are just fine with Trump's tweets. Tweet away man. Trump will be back, stronger than ever and this time, you'll no longer be able to do anything to shut him up!

Turns out this was a planned and coordinated attack on our capitol.

oath keepers planned to attack the capitol. They even had plans on how to get weapons into DC from Virginia.

If that was a planned attack, the planner needs to be flogged for being so shitty at planning attacks.

If a real planner had been involved, the place would have been leveled and all of Congress present would have been dead.

Kind of shits all over the intent aspect, doesn't it?
Incompetence does not equal lack of intent.

oath keepers planned to attack the capitol. They even had plans on how to get weapons into DC from Virginia.

I’m in touch with you clowns on here. Only a damn fool believes the government.

It was a planned and coordinated terrorist attack on our capitol.
It was a terrible plan. Almost like Democrats made it.

If that was a planned attack, the planner needs to be flogged for being so shitty at planning attacks.

If a real planner had been involved, the place would have been leveled and all of Congress present would have been dead.

Kind of shits all over the intent aspect, doesn't it?
Incompetence does not equal lack of intent.
True. Look at the Russian hoax.

Yet no firearms were present at the Capitol protest.

Poor BlueAnon fools.

View attachment 465890
Do you have any idea how stupid you look when you push that made up crap?
Even the fact checkers are saying only 3 people have been brought up with gun charges.

Rhodes is yet another one that needs to be locked up ASAP. He is a real and present danger to our democratic republic. :mad:

According to the government filing, Rhodes sent the group a message as the pro-Trump mob stormed the Capitol telling them to "Come to South Side of Capitol on steps" and then followed up with a photograph of the southeast side of the building.​
At that same time, alleged Oath Keepers were forcibly storming the Capitol on the east side of the building.​
The day before the riot, Rhodes also sent messages about preparations, including what to bring.​
Rhodes, for example, warns the group "DO NOT bring in anything that can get you arrested. Leave that outside DC," according to the government filing. He also recommends bringing a flashlight and a collapsible baton, which he called "a grey area in the law."​
"I bring one. But I'm willing to take the risk because I love em," Rhodes texted the group, according to prosecutors. "Good hard gloves, eye pro, helmet. In a pinch you can grab Mechanix gloves and a batters helmet form Walmart. Bring something to put on your noggin. Anitifa likes brikes."​
Rhodes also allegedly told the chat group that the Oath Keepers will have "several well equipped QRFs outside DC," referring to a Quick Reaction Force that he says will be ready to move quickly to help those at the Capitol "in case of worst case scenarios."​

longform-original-2377-1614794019-9.jpg

Yes they planned and coordinated the attack.
Hey dumbfuck, you miss that word ALLEGE in your own article? Meaning they have no proof. Kind of like you and every other leftard here.

What, more bullshit anti-American propaganda? The Oath Keepers are a well known PRO-CONSTITUTION organization. That does not make them anti-government unless the government is anti-constitution and foreswears their oath of office wherein they swear to protect and defend the Constitution. The government swears the same oath so if it will shut up and do it's job all will be well. Also it would be nice if they would stop whining about what poor miserable misunderstood highly pampered wealthy asshoes they are. That's really kinda pathetic.

Sorry Doc but you are wrong. Anytime an American Patriot stands up and proclaims his loyalty to this great country - he is IMMEDIATELY labeled a "domestic terrorist". I PROUDLY carry that moniker from my ETS until right now, tomorrow and forever.

This country is full of worthless ass wipes that never had the guts to put on the uniform of this country and take the Oath. I, too, am an Oath Keeper and damned proud of it!!!

Good job by the feds piecing this all together.

Keep up the good work and get them all.
The Feds are making it up as they are going along. It is persecution and propaganda.

I'm sorry you feel that way.
I am sorry they make it so obvious. It is them who are to incite people by treating them this way. Then when people rebel the police state will have every excuse it needs. Evil bastards.

Good job by the feds piecing this all together.

Keep up the good work and get them all.
The Feds are making it up as they are going along. It is persecution and propaganda.

I'm sorry you feel that way.
I am sorry they make it so obvious. It is them who are to incite people by treating them this way. Then when people rebel the police state will have every excuse it needs. Evil bastards.

Uh huh. That’s nice. :itsok:

Forum List

Back