Feds start fight with American Patriots in Oregon

Its threads like these that bring the Anti American Traitors to the forefront much easier to put them on ignore....people who have nothing worth hearing or adding to the conversation.

I wouldn't be surprised if a black cop opened fire on these gentleman because they were White.
I would be.

Our federal agents are better trained than that.
Yep they proved that at Waco and Ruby Ridge. Shot a 14 year old child in the BACK,his mother in the face while she held a infant child unarmed and in Waco they burned the place to the ground.
Oath Keepers

1 min ·

‪#‎PatriotLivesMatter‬
LeVoy Finicium was shot and killed by Federal agents tonight in Burns, OR. He was surrendering and unarmed when he was murdered in cold blood.
Since when is OathKeepers a primary news source?

Calm down folks and dont believe the provocational bullshit till the facts can be brought to light..
You can go read the lies the MSM feeds you boot lickers I will take FACTS from those that were THERE AKA OathKeepers.
Do you have to get your report in by 10 am, or will the bureau take it late?

If there was so much as a single shot fired by the Militia, here hoping that when they charge Ammon, they include him as an accessory to attempted murder on law enforcement officers.

Anyone want to take bets on triple digit jail sentences?

All of those arrested face federal charges of conspiracy to use force, intimidation or threats to impede federal officers from discharging their duties, the FBI said.

One dead as FBI arrests Oregon occupation leader, four others

Well shit. That only comes with a 6 year prison term. I suspect they'll be more charges in the near future.

Last edited:
3 on one page....ah now we can have a decent conversation without the libtards,comedians and snitches chiming in where I have to see their ignorance.

Its threads like these that bring the Anti American Traitors to the forefront much easier to put them on ignore....people who have nothing worth hearing or adding to the conversation.
roflmao

IsItMeOrBS_zpsvjhsmvdh.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised if a black cop opened fire on these gentleman because they were White.
I would be.

Our federal agents are better trained than that.
Yep they proved that at Waco and Ruby Ridge. Shot a 14 year old child in the BACK,his mother in the face while she held a infant child unarmed and in Waco they burned the place to the ground.
Oath Keepers

1 min ·

‪#‎PatriotLivesMatter‬
LeVoy Finicium was shot and killed by Federal agents tonight in Burns, OR. He was surrendering and unarmed when he was murdered in cold blood.
Since when is OathKeepers a primary news source?

Calm down folks and dont believe the provocational bullshit till the facts can be brought to light..
You can go read the lies the MSM feeds you boot lickers I will take FACTS from those that were THERE AKA OathKeepers.
Look who shows up after everyone is gone to timidly post another of his tough guy post....

Reports are that a Fed shot him twice while he was on his knees with hands in the air. Didn't know he was an author.

51-W2jTpg1L._SY291_BO1,204,203,200_QL40_.jpg
Sad to see he obviously lived and died for the cause of freedom...his book's title is ominous.
dysentery is ominous also...yet it's not a freedom, oh, what freedoms were they fighting for? Freedom from contractual agreements and debts owed with the federal govt.?

Damn who knew removing idiots who can't have a serious conversation from sight made ya feel so great!? 4 jackasses in 1 thread in ignore! Wow.

Look who shows up after everyone is gone to timidly post another of his tough guy post....
The only people that post stupidly aggressive shit like that are provocateurs, informants and morons.
Or my ex wives......usually I just get phone calls from credit collectors asking about an ex-wife or two from 20 years ago..
damn, how many you got?
3, and yes, they all is from Texass....

The only people that post stupidly aggressive shit like that are provocateurs, informants and morons.
Or my ex wives......usually I just get phone calls from credit collectors asking about an ex-wife or two from 20 years ago..
damn, how many you got?
oh, fuck, you are living a risky life, dude.

damn, how many you got?
oh, fuck, you are living a risky life, dude.
I am happy to say I am single and free of all dead weight in my life..

Sore loser. The traitors are in jail and one has been turned into buzzard bait. Knowing the feds, they will probably allow a Christian burial instead of tossing the stupid ass out in a field for the birds.

Forum List

Back