Feds start fight with American Patriots in Oregon

I am happy to say I am single and free of all dead weight in my life..

In the Marriage Lottery I got luckier than I deserve, so good luck is all I can honestly say on that.

Texas gals can be sweeter than honey or slit your throat in your sleep. Not that I am complaining.

i doubt any of them will spend any lengthy time in jail...

I'll take that bet. Shots fired at law enforcement officers,theft, burglary, threats, conspiracy?

10 years, bare minimum. They've got very little incentive for leniency here. It would only encourage more of the same.

Ed and Elaine Brown them.

Hope they all get a minimum of 10 years in the slammer.

With shots fired, I'd say that's quite likely. You try and kill law enforcement officers conducting a lawful probable cause arrest.......daylight isn't something you're likely to worry about for a very long time.

With shots fired, I'd say that's quite likely. You try and kill law enforcement officers conducting a lawful probable cause arrest.......daylight isn't something you're likely to worry about for a very long time.

What is wrong with these people....seriously...

They're sovereign citizen idiots. They believe that whatever they imagine is the law. I've never understood what the point was in a pseudo-legal argument that wasn't recognized by the law or any court.

A sense of righteous indignation as you spent a decade of your life behind bars, perhaps?

Watch the video on previous page and it answers many questions. Simply put.Sick and Tired of being ignored by the government that's grown completely too big for its pants.

Watch the video on previous page and it answers many questions. Simply put.Sick and Tired of being ignored by the government that's grown completely too big for its pants.

Simply put, they imagined that whatever hapless, half assed, pseudo-legal horseshit they could possibly make up was the law. They stole cameras, trucks, burglarized buildings, rifled through government records, native american artifacts, tried to intimdate local law enforcement, shot at cops, and tried to give away government property.

All while ignoring the locals, the local sheriff, the local mayor, the local people, the local judges, the governor, even the local tribes. Telling them all to fuck themselves. And at the same tim espousing the empty, lip flapping hypocritical rhetoric of 'local and state control'.

The only control these men believed in was their own. The only law, themselves.

Hope they all get a minimum of 10 years in the slammer.
Won't break any of their resolve. 10 years is chump change.

At least they will be out of circulation...
Just martyrs. Like so many others that is unless the Fed Gov intends to murder some more of them...behind bars can still give interviews,write books,papers etc.
[

Then do it via the ballot box. Don't do dumb shit like this...
It is enough that the people know there was an election. The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything.

Joseph Stalin

Forum List

Back