Feds start fight with American Patriots in Oregon

Ammon Bundy is the leader of a group of protesters occupying a federal wildlife refuge in Oregon.
(CNN)Federal authorities arrested Ammon Bundy, the leader of a group of protesters occupying a federal wildlife refuge in Oregon, and several of his followers in a traffic stop Tuesday, a law enforcement official told CNN.

Shots were fired after authorities made the stop, the source said. It's not clear who fired first.

Developing story - more to come

CNN's Evan Perez contributed to this report.
Oregon protest leader Ammon Bundy is arrested - CNN.com
Good thing they are not black, they would have had to shoot first, answer questions later...

Like when the Fed's shot up Black Lives Matter protesters in Baltimore? Wait, that didn't happen...did it?

Maybe you could give us an example from this century of the Fed's shooting up Black folks?
They didn't actually shoot them up, they made them smoke crack....

Ammon Bundy is the leader of a group of protesters occupying a federal wildlife refuge in Oregon.
(CNN)Federal authorities arrested Ammon Bundy, the leader of a group of protesters occupying a federal wildlife refuge in Oregon, and several of his followers in a traffic stop Tuesday, a law enforcement official told CNN.

Shots were fired after authorities made the stop, the source said. It's not clear who fired first.

Good thing they are not black, they would have had to shoot first, answer questions later...

Like when the Fed's shot up Black Lives Matter protesters in Baltimore? Wait, that didn't happen...did it?

Maybe you could give us an example from this century of the Fed's shooting up Black folks?

Explain how the Fed's made black folks smoke crack.

Yeah if blacks did this they would've been smashed right? Except.....blacks burned and looted Baltimore and Ferguson and the police basically stood back and watched.

Yeah....spare us the crybaby act. Yall burn loot and riot and get....what was the phrase...."space to destroy"?

Amazing how well behaved the cops are when the cameras are on, eh?

Explain how the Fed's made black folks smoke crack.
I just carry the message from a few blacks...it's not my conspiracy theory..I know the military only gives out methamphetamine...

He was sacrificed for the good of the cause...just like the rebels in the south...
All those men could have left and gone home.

Their choice.

I just hope no kids get killed.

And lets not forget all the Irish the Northern manufacturers also sacrificed so they could cling to the South like some Viking Conqerors.

EfOM0hR.png

He was sacrificed for the good of the cause...just like the rebels in the south...

Their choice.

And lets not forget all the Irish the Northern manufacturers also sacrificed so they could cling to the South like some Viking Conqerors.
Money makes der world go around....

Their choice.

....as well as the slave trade.

Their choice.

....as well as the slave trade.
It's a never ending condition...the only place to escape is in the deep retarded recesses of your mind...

I wouldn't be surprised if a black cop opened fire on these gentleman because they were White.
I would be.

Our federal agents are better trained than that.
Yep they proved that at Waco and Ruby Ridge. Shot a 14 year old child in the BACK,his mother in the face while she held a infant child unarmed and in Waco they burned the place to the ground.
Oath Keepers

1 min ·

‪#‎PatriotLivesMatter‬
LeVoy Finicium was shot and killed by Federal agents tonight in Burns, OR. He was surrendering and unarmed when he was murdered in cold blood.
Since when is OathKeepers a primary news source?

Calm down folks and dont believe the provocational bullshit till the facts can be brought to light..
You can go read the lies the MSM feeds you boot lickers I will take FACTS from those that were THERE AKA OathKeepers.

And by 'start fight', you mean enforce the law?

Ammon in jail. 7 arrested. Only 1 dead.

Not bad. It could have been much worse.

Forum List

Back