🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fee your pain, Israel bashers

Breaking News and Opinion on The Huffington PostObama's Israel Visit: U.S. President Voices Eternal Support For America's Top Mideast Ally

are you suggesting that those who object to the human rights abuses and injustices inflicted upon the palestinian people by the israeli people, particularly the settlers, and condoned and at times codified into law by the israeli government, should march in lockstep with the president.

that may be how your idea of how a true democracy should work. it isn't mine. my idea of a true democracy includes the free exchange of ideas.

personally, in the past, i have objected to the use of the term "israel apologists" when referencing a whole group of people. by the same token, i object to your use of the term "israel bashers".

on another and more brighter note, given the rather wholsale criticism of obama that occurs across the country nowadays, it is refreshing to run across those such as yourself who give him their wholehearted support. while i may disagree with the concept of "my country, right or wrong", i certainly respect those who choose that path, no matter how much i may disagree with them.

Breaking News and Opinion on The Huffington PostObama's Israel Visit: U.S. President Voices Eternal Support For America's Top Mideast Ally

are you suggesting that those who object to the human rights abuses and injustices inflicted upon the palestinian people by the israeli people, particularly the settlers, and condoned and at times codified into law by the israeli government, should march in lockstep with the president.

that may be how your idea of how a true democracy should work. it isn't mine. my idea of a true democracy includes the free exchange of ideas.

personally, in the past, i have objected to the use of the term "israel apologists" when referencing a whole group of people. by the same token, i object to your use of the term "israel bashers".

on another and more brighter note, given the rather wholsale criticism of obama that occurs across the country nowadays, it is refreshing to run across those such as yourself who give him their wholehearted support. while i may disagree with the concept of "my country, right or wrong", i certainly respect those who choose that path, no matter how much i may disagree with them.
You know, I welcome criticism when it is based on fact not prejudice, so today when I read the chief of Colorado Department of correction was assassinated and there is a cloud of suspicion over a Muslim fellow, I thought what a frenzy my friends on the other side would have had, had the suspect (a Saudi) been a Jew (Israeli)
And for "Israeli apologists", I have always distanced myself from any extremist group, be it settlers, clergies or associates.

And when did you speak out about human rights abuses and injustices in other Middle East countries when you were on a forum discussing what was happening in the Middle East? Since the Jews were nowhere involved in this, you managed to conveniently close your eyes.

You know, I welcome criticism when it is based on fact not prejudice, so today when I read the chief of Colorado Department of correction was assassinated and there is a cloud of suspicion over a Muslim fellow, I thought what a frenzy my friends on the other side would have had, had the suspect (a Saudi) been a Jew (Israeli)
And for "Israeli apologists", I have always distanced myself from any extremist group, be it settlers, clergies or associates.

that's fine. i did click your link and i expected something about obama. it wasn't there.

i do not understand the connection you were trying to make between those of us critical of israeli policy and actions toward the palestinian people and obama's comment about the united states support of israel.

perhaps you can understand my confusion and my response within the limited context of your posit. i do not question that the united states generally supports israel. i disagree with such support, such support has been called "unquestioning".

i certainly question it. "eternal" seems a bit optimistic, and unrealistic, as well.

Last edited:

that's fine. i did click your link and i expected something about obama. it wasn't there.

i do not understand the connection you were trying to make between those of us critical of israeli policy and actions toward the palestinian people and obama's comment about the united states support of israel.

perhaps you can understand my confusion and my response within the limited context of your posit. i do not question that the united states generally supports israel. i disagree with such support, such support has been called "unquestioning".

i certainly question it. "eternal" seems a bit optimistic, and unrealistic, as well.
I know. I finally learned how to incorporate a link, but in my excitement not only I put up a wrong one, "I feel " in the title was messed up too.

And when did you speak out about human rights abuses and injustices in other Middle East countries when you were on a forum discussing what was happening in the Middle East? Since the Jews were nowhere involved in this, you managed to conveniently close your eyes.

first of all, we really are not supposed to discuss what has occurred on other boards and i try to abide by that rule, generally by ignoring your attempts at deflection.

however, in order to maybe put your false allegations at rest for once and for all, i have frequently spoken out against the discrimination against the kurdish people by iraq, iran, turkey, etc, and have advocated for their rights to form a nation. and while it is not in the mideast, i have opposed the marginalisation of the berber people in the north african states that they inhabit.

there are others as well, but the main focus of the mideast forum on that board was on israel and palestine and my comments on other groups usually fell by the wayside, so much so that people such as yourself have "conveniently forgotten" them.

I know. I finally learned how to incorporate a link, but in my excitement not only I put up a wrong one, "I feel " in the title was messed up too.

LOL...no bigs. if i can help with links, PM me.

also, i am not the typo police. i though you meant "free your pain..." and you were offering some sort of salvation. lord knows, with a touchy "J" and "f" key, and now an "x", i make plenty of typos.

first of all, we really are not supposed to discuss what has occurred on other boards and i try to abide by that rule, generally by ignoring your attempts at deflection.

however, in order to maybe put your false allegations at rest for once and for all, i have frequently spoken out against the discrimination against the kurdish people by iraq, iran, turkey, etc, and have advocated for their rights to form a nation. and while it is not in the mideast, i have opposed the marginalisation of the berber people in the north african states that they inhabit.

there are others as well, but the main focus of the mideast forum on that board was on israel and palestine and my comments on other groups usually fell by the wayside, so much so that people such as yourself have "conveniently forgotten" them.
Otay.

Yup! Keep dreaming that America is going to fight a war for Israel...We've all had enough of that in Iraq.

A New Reality in U.S.-Israeli Relations | Stratfor

This is not a strain in the U.S.-Israeli relationship in the sense of anger and resentment, although those exist on both sides. Rather it is like a marriage that continues out of habit but whose foundation has withered. The foundation was the Israeli ability to control events in its region and the guarantee that where the Israelis fail, U.S. interests dictate that Washington will take action. Neither one has the ability, the appetite or the political basis to maintain that relationship on those terms. Obama has economics to worry about. Netanyahu has the conscription of the ultra-Orthodox on his mind. National security remains an issue for both, but their ability to manage it has declined dramatically.

Read more: A New Reality in U.S.-Israeli Relations | Stratfor

Yup! Keep dreaming that America is going to fight a war for Israel...We've all had enough of that in Iraq.

This is not a strain in the U.S.-Israeli relationship in the sense of anger and resentment, although those exist on both sides. Rather it is like a marriage that continues out of habit but whose foundation has withered. The foundation was the Israeli ability to control events in its region and the guarantee that where the Israelis fail, U.S. interests dictate that Washington will take action. Neither one has the ability, the appetite or the political basis to maintain that relationship on those terms. Obama has economics to worry about. Netanyahu has the conscription of the ultra-Orthodox on his mind. National security remains an issue for both, but their ability to manage it has declined dramatically.

Just curious, who ordered the troops to go to Iraq?

Project for the New American Century - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"In 1996, when Benjamin Netanyahu was prepared to take office, eight Jewish neocon leaders sent him a six-page memo outlining an aggressive vision of government. At the top of their list was overthrowing Saddam. They sketched out a kind of domino theory in which the governments of Syria and other Arab countries might later fall or be replaced.

Project for the New American Century - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"In 1996, when Benjamin Netanyahu was prepared to take office, eight Jewish neocon leaders sent him a six-page memo outlining an aggressive vision of government. At the top of their list was overthrowing Saddam. They sketched out a kind of domino theory in which the governments of Syria and other Arab countries might later fall or be replaced.

I'll ask again:

Who ordered American Troops to go to invade Iraq?

Forum List

Back