Feed the Jews commercials

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Whats with these commercials every winter? And why do they flood the TV's in America?
Don't we have our own homeless and hungry problems?
Asking Americans to feed the poor of a nation that is one of the biggest recipients of American tax dollars is too much for me.
Stop wasting the money you already get FROM ME against my will.

Whats with these commercials every winter? And why do they flood the TV's in America?
Asking Americans to feed the poor of a nation that is one of the biggest recipients of American tax dollars is too much for me.

There are more than enough uber wealthy Jews to bring these Jews to Israel.
It’s about time these selfish bastards took some money out of their accounts and did do.

Those commercials always struck me as being a scam. Most "former Soviet Union" countries have plenty enough food and resources to feed everyone.

• Banned
What do you figure your out-of-pocket is?
No clue and not the point.
It's no different than the oil companies getting my tax dollars via subsidies.

It's outrageous regardless of how small my contribution is.
So it’s the idea that bothers you more than the amount?
I find both equally offensive tbh

A missionary organization cynically exploits the needy in Israel,
to collect donations that are used to buy off their "conversion" for Church PR.

But it's Jews to blame,
of course how else...

Whoa!

I was waiting for someone to raise this point. (I was too cowardly to do so.)

I support Israel 100%. Compared with its neighbors, it is an oasis of democracy.

But I simply do not understand why those TV commercials ask us to support some elderly people in Israel who are allegedly hungry.

Israel is a rich country. The people are intelligent & industrious. They also have a religion that believes in helping the needy. So I have NO doubt that there are plenty of people in Israel who would be delighted to help any hungry elderly people.

Whoa!

I support Israel 100%. Compared with its neighbors, it is an oasis of democracy.

But I simply do not understand why those TV commercials ask us to support some elderly people in Israel who are allegedly hungry.

Israel is a rich country. The people are intelligent & industrious. They also have a religion that believes in helping the needy. So I have NO doubt that there are plenty of people in Israel who would be delighted to help any hungry elderly people.
These people are in Russia.

Whoa!

These people are in Russia.

Thanks for the info.

Well, then, Israel should send food to Russia or send the money to those elderly people in Russia to buy the food.

My point: There is something unseemly about asking Americans to contribute money.

Whoa!

Nothing to do with Israel,
ask your local church where the money goes.

They try buy off whole families for the opportunity to flaunt them as Jews who converted to Christianity...those elderly Jews usually don't know or understand what people are saying in English...and the Ukraininans are happy to "help" with a "successful translation".

Oh you just now noticed it, it has been on fox late at night and now they are airing it during the day on Fox.

International Fellowship of Christians and Jews
--------------------------------
Only gentiles are allowed to give, and the jews do not give to gentiles aka Christians.

Whoa!

They try buy off whole families for the opportunity to flaunt them as Jews who converted to Christianity...those elderly Jews usually don't know or understand what people are saying in English...and the Ukraininans are happy to "help" with a "successful translation".

I guess you are wrong:
IFCJ’s Mission
The International Fellowship of Christians and Jews is the leading non-profit building bridges between Christians and Jews, blessing Israel and the Jewish people around the world with humanitarian care and life-saving aid.

anyway the rich jews can give money, as it is, we give the most aid to Israel. Its about time they become independent.

Whoa!

From what I have been told by members of my community, the Christians who are involved don't proselytize.

Rabbi Yechiel Eckstein Raises Millions for Israel’s Poor. And Don’t You Forget It
Eckstein, founder of the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews, is a prolific fundraiser among American Christians. B

A missionary organization cynically exploits the needy in Israel,
to collect donations that are used to buy off their "conversion" for Church PR.

But it's Jews to blame,
of course how else...

and in some other topic grampa shit for brains will explan how conservatives live jews and its the liberal who hate jews

Forum List

Back