Feeding animals causes dependency..46 million americans on food stamps

MORE EVIDENCE that Obama administration WANTS Americans Dependent on the government EVEN though THEY KNOW IT IS NOT in Americans long term best interest!

Making Americans dependent OK..
The food stamp program, part of the Department of Agriculture, is pleased to be distributing the greatest amount of food stamps ever.
About 46.514 million Americans received aid, up from 46.286 million in November, the U.S. Department of Agriculture said today in an e-mail. Participation was 5.5 percent higher than a year earlier.
No one should go hungry in America. FNS provides children and low-income people access to food, a healthful diet, and nutrition education. We help nearly one in four people. Check out our programs to see if we can help you or your family.
Food & Nutrition Service Home Page

Making Animals Dependent NOT OK!

Meanwhile, the Park Service, also part of the Department of Agriculture, asks us to "please do not feed the animals" because the animals may grow dependent and not learn to take care of themselves.

"Please remember that feeding wildlife encourages “begging” and dependency on humans.
The larger the animal, the more assertive animals become in demanding food from humans. Always use food lockers to prevent bears and other wildlife from pillaging your food supply. "
Whiskeytown National Recreational Area - Frequently Asked Questions (U.S. National Park Service)

Wow. I mean, the fact you can't see the ass-pounding stupidity of your own post is kind of telling.

I personally am horrified that we have 46 million people on Food Stamps. I'm even more horrified that 40% of them have jobs that don't make enough where they can reliably put food on the table.

But whose fault is that.

Who busted up the unions and the good paying union jobs?

Who insisted on the free trade treaties that sent a lot of the good manufacturing jobs to third world countries?

Who changed the tax code to move the burden away from the wealthy and onto the working class?

You guys on the right who complain about the "Welfare people" while taking your own middle class benefits, are laughable to me.

Nobody busted the Unions, and the fact that public service unions exist will eventually bankrupt the US, just as they are now taking down Europe.

I believe GATT and NAFTA were signed by Bill Clinton.

I believe the 'Bush tax cuts' lowered the tax rates for ALL taxpayers, not just the wealthy. See this table:

a new 10% bracket was created for single filers with taxable income up to $6,000, joint filers up to $12,000, and heads of households up to $10,000.
the 15% bracket's lower threshold was indexed to the new 10% bracket
the 28% bracket would be lowered to 25% by 2006.
the 31% bracket would be lowered to 28% by 2006
the 36% bracket would be lowered to 33% by 2006
the 39.6% bracket would be lowered to 35% by 2006

NEXT!

OK, so here's a question for you. I can't supply the link because it was a local story, not CNN, and I can't find it.

There is a local woman who does a lot of 'couponing', so much so that she has a room full of food and personal items stacked on shelves like a store. She said certain shelves she got it all for free and donates those items to people who need them. During the story she made a comment that she usually doesn't have to use all of her food stamps for the month, and sometimes doesn't use any, now that she is 'couponing.'

Should this woman still be getting food stamps? She is pulling in as much from her couponing as some people do from a job. That CAN be done. When my daughter was off after the baby was born she did a lot of that and you can combine store coupon, with a product company coupon for things already on sale, then coupons double from places that double them and almost everything you buy is free. If you also have a product code as wekk, you can actually get change back. She would take scripts to one pharmacy then have them transferred to the pharmacy that gives $25 for every script you transfer there and got about all their medicine for free. My daughter's husband has a good job, but they had been DINKS, so it was culture shock when the baby came along with all the concomitant expenses. She was and still is in a neighborhood coupon club, and an online one as well. But now she is working doesn't have the time she once did. She was never on food stamps.

Somehow it seem unfair for this local person who super coupons to be able to also draw food stamps. I saw how much money my daughter pulled in using this strategy. If this local woman on food stamps were pulling in the equivalent in money she would not get them. So what do you think?

Last edited:
Using your postings as the standard for intelligence

your opinion does not mean too much
:eusa_angel:

Come on

you still think Papa Obama is doing a good job

Except when he's acted like a Republican, which is way too often, yes, Obama is doing a good job.

Oh

you mean the policies that actually work

that must just kill you as a Progressive

Don't worry the word out is that Papa Obama has a new campaign slogan

pot-i4034.jpg

:badgrin:

Yes I do. And who will it be thatsets the 'tone' for whatever debates we see?

I think both candidates have to agree on the forum.

I'd like to be a fly on the wall to hear those negotiations...

Obama: "If he does not agree to admit on national television that I am the greatest thing since sliced bread, then I will not do this forum and instead go back to the white house to play with my legos".

MORE EVIDENCE that Obama administration WANTS Americans Dependent on the government EVEN though THEY KNOW IT IS NOT in Americans long term best interest!

Making Americans dependent OK..
The food stamp program, part of the Department of Agriculture, is pleased to be distributing the greatest amount of food stamps ever.
About 46.514 million Americans received aid, up from 46.286 million in November, the U.S. Department of Agriculture said today in an e-mail. Participation was 5.5 percent higher than a year earlier.
No one should go hungry in America. FNS provides children and low-income people access to food, a healthful diet, and nutrition education. We help nearly one in four people. Check out our programs to see if we can help you or your family.
Food & Nutrition Service Home Page

Making Animals Dependent NOT OK!

Meanwhile, the Park Service, also part of the Department of Agriculture, asks us to "please do not feed the animals" because the animals may grow dependent and not learn to take care of themselves.

"Please remember that feeding wildlife encourages “begging” and dependency on humans.
The larger the animal, the more assertive animals become in demanding food from humans. Always use food lockers to prevent bears and other wildlife from pillaging your food supply. "
Whiskeytown National Recreational Area - Frequently Asked Questions (U.S. National Park Service)

Wow. I mean, the fact you can't see the ass-pounding stupidity of your own post is kind of telling.

I personally am horrified that we have 46 million people on Food Stamps. I'm even more horrified that 40% of them have jobs that don't make enough where they can reliably put food on the table.

But whose fault is that.

Who busted up the unions and the good paying union jobs?

Who insisted on the free trade treaties that sent a lot of the good manufacturing jobs to third world countries?

Who changed the tax code to move the burden away from the wealthy and onto the working class?

You guys on the right who complain about the "Welfare people" while taking your own middle class benefits, are laughable to me.

Nobody busted the Unions, and the fact that public service unions exist will eventually bankrupt the US, just as they are now taking down Europe.

I believe GATT and NAFTA were signed by Bill Clinton.

I believe the 'Bush tax cuts' lowered the tax rates for ALL taxpayers, not just the wealthy. See this table:

a new 10% bracket was created for single filers with taxable income up to $6,000, joint filers up to $12,000, and heads of households up to $10,000.
the 15% bracket's lower threshold was indexed to the new 10% bracket
the 28% bracket would be lowered to 25% by 2006.
the 31% bracket would be lowered to 28% by 2006
the 36% bracket would be lowered to 33% by 2006
the 39.6% bracket would be lowered to 35% by 2006

NEXT!

I dropped my public sector union membership last April, tired of them taking my money and giving it to assholes for election/reelection without my consent.

OK, so here's a question for you. I can't supply the link because it was a local story, not CNN, and I can't find it.

There is a local woman who does a lot of 'couponing', so much so that she has a room full of food and personal items stacked on shelves like a store. She said certain shelves she got it all for free and donates those items to people who need them. During the story she made a comment that she usually doesn't have to use all of her food stamps for the month, and sometimes doesn't use any, now that she is 'couponing.'

Should this woman still be getting food stamps? She is pulling in as much from her couponing as some people do from a job. That CAN be done. When my daughter was off after the baby was born she did a lot of that and you can combine store coupon, with a product company coupon for things already on sale, then coupons double from places that double them and almost everything you buy is free. If you also have a product code as wekk, you can actually get change back. She would take scripts to one pharmacy then have them transferred to the pharmacy that gives $25 for every script you transfer there and got about all their medicine for free. My daughter's husband has a good job, but they had been DINKS, so it was culture shock when the baby came along with all the concomitant expenses. She was and still is in a neighborhood coupon club, and an online one as well. But now she is working doesn't have the time she once did. She was never on food stamps.

Somehow it seem unfair for this local person who super coupons to be able to also draw food stamps. I saw how much money my daughter pulled in using this strategy. If this local woman on food stamps were pulling in the equivalent in money she would not get them. So what do you think?

Maybe she can start a business of her own instead of scamming the system?

That or donate some food to needy people. Or even donate to the local foodbank, I'm sure they would like to have it.

That or donate some food to needy people. Or even donate to the local foodbank, I'm sure they would like to have it.

Sure. As Sunshine said? She had been giving it to those that need it. No problem there.

conservative policies that ship jobs overseas? Jobs that the poor need to climb out of poverty?
Clintons NAFTA helped ship jobs overseas, the democrat war on corporations by raising the capital gains taxes above every other country shipped jobs overseas. Which GOP policies shipped jobs overseas?

More Republicans than Democrats voted for NAFTA.

GW Bush granted China most favored nation status.

The only real power a President has is the power of persuasion. Put that into your brain and remember it. Clinton did what GHW Bush couldn't do. He persuaded 27 Democrat Senators to join with 34 Republican Senators and passed NAFTA. He then signed it.
In the United States, "most favored nation status" has been renamed "permanent normal trade relations" (NTR) in 1998 as all but a handful of countries had this status already, making it a misnomer. Congress agreed to permanent normal trade relations (PNTR) status in P.L. 106-286, President Clinton signed into law on October 10, 2000.

It seems GW Bush didn't really do that did he?

Clintons NAFTA helped ship jobs overseas, the democrat war on corporations by raising the capital gains taxes above every other country shipped jobs overseas. Which GOP policies shipped jobs overseas?

The only real power a President has is the power of persuasion. Put that into your brain and remember it. Clinton did what GHW Bush couldn't do. He persuaded 27 Democrat Senators to join with 34 Republican Senators and passed NAFTA. He then signed it.
In the United States, "most favored nation status" has been renamed "permanent normal trade relations" (NTR) in 1998 as all but a handful of countries had this status already, making it a misnomer. Congress agreed to permanent normal trade relations (PNTR) status in P.L. 106-286, President Clinton signed into law on October 10, 2000.

It seems GW Bush didn't really do that did he?

HAHA!! Warning, foul language.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4Sh2G1Adps]This is why Hillary was for NAFTA - YouTube[/ame]

She is definitely smart enough to be in business. I recall at the time of reading the article, has a huge following on FB and she gives 'lessons' in couponing. I really think she is scamming the system since her 'income' likely puts her out of being eligible for food stamps.

But that wasn't my question. My question was: should she still be eligible for food stamps since she has such excess from couponing? If a person had the same amount of income on a W-2 they likely would not be eligible.

I have worked in the projects and there is definitely an underground economy with a lot of bartering going on.

Last edited:
Bill Clinton signed it
what is your point ?

Be thankful Clinton had the Republican in control of Congress to give
balanced budgets and keep the economy going

We see what happens when the Democrats control all the branches at the same time
a total disaster

I voted for Perot in 92 because of NAFTA.

You're an idiot. That's my point.

A vote for perot was a vote for clinton, everyone knew that.

Yeah, right. All that anti-NAFTA labor vote that went to Perot came from Bush supporters.

lol, keep 'em comin'!

[
I dropped my public sector union membership last April, tired of them taking my money and giving it to assholes for election/reelection without my consent.

Ah, so contrary to the idiots around here, you aren't forced to join unions.

People are not forced to join unions. But in 'union shops' the person who doesn't will be blackballed by his coworkers.

Thanks for confirming what I said. More Republicans supported NAFTA than Democrats.

Class warfare against the working class. It goes both ways you know?

Pitting the working class against the poor is a well worn tactic of the money interests...

...who now bankroll the GOP, btw.

The working class to the left are the unions, are you saying there is infighting in the left leaning establishment between the unions and the poor that the rest of us are unaware of?

You seem to be carrying on a conversation with an imaginary person; please leave my posts out of it. You create the illusion that you are talking to me.

Class warfare against the Poor.

How ironic, considering its source.

Class warfare against the working class. It goes both ways you know?

Pitting the working class against the poor is a well worn tactic of the money interests...

...who now bankroll the GOP, btw.

Gee, when 'the poor' do as well as 'the working class' without working, doesn't seem to me there has to be much 'pitting'...........

She is definitely smart enough to be in business. I recall at the time of reading the article, has a huge following on FB and she gives 'lessons' in couponing. I really think she is scamming the system since her 'income' likely puts her out of being eligible for food stamps.

I would ask why she doesn't...but I'm sure she knows that Government has made it all but impossible to start new businesses unless you have a crapload of capital to comply with all regulation(s) that have strangled small businesses.

I would ask why she doesn't...but I'm sure she knows that Government has made it all but impossible to start new businesses unless you have a crapload of capital to comply with all regulation(s) that have strangled small businesses.

Yeah. Also, around here it is really hard to start a business due to the current economic conditions. A recession that affects the rest of the nation like a recession affects this area like a depression. And the Great Depression here killed people. I am lucky to do what I do.

Forum List

Back