Feel the Bern ...

Bernie had the primary stolen from him #7 and there is no getting around that. Every Sanders supporter I've spoken with are sitting this one out...it's all about turnout after all.

Hopefully now Bernie's Bolsheviks will stop demonstrating at Hillary's events and limit themselves to Trump's events instead.

These radical Bolsheviks are rabid and in their 20's and cannot resist sparking an uprising.

:D

Bernie had the primary stolen from him #7 and there is no getting around that. Every Sanders supporter I've spoken with are sitting this one out...it's all about turnout after all.
I suspect that you are too old to know any of Bernie's Bolsheviks.

They don't like old people.

They are young people in their 20's.

I'm not that old and I have family members that were in favor of Bernie. They have told me they will vote for Trump before they will vote for Hillary. I suspect they will end up supporting the green party candidate.

So you only know those in the 9%? Are they all Millennials?

O.K.

That means that 10% of them are not....yet.

But let's say it holds.

Bernie had 45% of the voters. So 10% would be 4.5% of those who would vote democratic.

Can HIllary survive a loss of 4.5% of those would vote for her otherwise ?

No...many are older folks that grew up in the 60's. But my nephew and nieces are in college. I fight with them but they just laugh at their conservative handsome strong funny generous and charming uncle....me

I doubt 91% of Bernie followers will show up for anything other than a handout from the government.

If 91% of them actually get out and vote for Hillary, I'll eat my hat.

No...many are older folks that grew up in the 60's. But my nephew and nieces are in college. I fight with them but they just laugh at their conservative handsome strong funny generous and charming uncle....me

The older folks surprise me. Setting Trump aside, they're dismissing Sanders' career by continuing to "support" him even after he's stated his support for Hillary and the reasons for it. It's as if they aren't paying attention.

The older folks surprise me. Setting Trump aside, they're dismissing Sanders' career by continuing to "support" him even after he's stated his support for Hillary and the reasons for it. It's as if they aren't paying attention.
I get the feeling they have kicked Bernie to the curb. He and Warren are on their shit list big time. Just mentioning them gets the room heated.

Will Trump survive if the military, their families and retirees who usually vote Republican sit this one out? I think that'd be a lot more devastating than a few miffed Bernie voters.

O.K.

That means that 10% of them are not....yet.

But let's say it holds.

Bernie had 45% of the voters. So 10% would be 4.5% of those who would vote democratic.

Can HIllary survive a loss of 4.5% of those would vote for her otherwise ?

OK

Sanders got 12 Million votes

lets say 50% of those go to the polls ..

not that he wasn't already, but ...

Trump is fucked.

I get the feeling they have kicked Bernie to the curb. He and Warren are on their shit list big time. Just mentioning them gets the room heated.

After the finagling at the 1968 DNC convention gave Humphrey the nod, a lot of McCarthy supporters stayed home. The result was Nixon and Cambodia. Trump makes Nixon look rational and above-board. Maybe you can run that by the older folks and see how they react...after you take all the sharp objects out of the room. ;)

and yet they backed an old fart.....give me a break....

Forum List

Back