Feinstein Reminds Sessions AG Enforces EVERY LAW

Still waiting for her comment on the DOJ ignoring IRS political suppression, immigration laws being ignored, mishandling of top secret intel with no charges filed, taking bribes for political favors, etc etc.......
You will be waiting a long time.

Try destroying an entire river with toxic waste and not be prosecuted.........Let me know how that goes..... But EPA CAN YES THEY CAN

Trump believes the feds are too weaponized and is going to begin gun confiscation with them.
Half the press will be receiving IRS audit papers soon.
As well as every Democrat who lied about him in the past 50 years.
I'll join the chorus of people who will be outraged at this abuse of power.

Wrong is wrong and it is wrong for the President to set the IRS upon his political enemies. Past actions do not justify current lawbreaking.
When the president releases his tax returns, then we can listen to him. Not before.
MaybeTrump will sick the irs on you. If he does don't bitch, because you didn't care when Obama did it.
So you want a fascist state pursuing its enemies: I don't.

If you think I supported Obama if he did that, then you are definitely an idiot.

Trump believes the feds are too weaponized and is going to begin gun confiscation with them.

Wrong is wrong and it is wrong for the President to set the IRS upon his political enemies. Past actions do not justify current lawbreaking.
When the president releases his tax returns, then we can listen to him. Not before.
MaybeTrump will sick the irs on you. If he does don't bitch, because you didn't care when Obama did it.

If you think I supported Obama if he did that, then you are definitely an idiot.
Obama did it, and I don't remember you disagreeing with obama once.

Then, as usual, you were inspecting your belly button and ignoring everything around you.

If he did it, he was wrong.

If Trump does it and you support him, you are both wrong.

Obama wiretapped reporters.
Obama used the IRS to suppress political opponents.
Obama issued orders to ignore laws.

I look forward to your support of President Trumps actions.

Try destroying an entire river with toxic waste and not be prosecuted.........Let me know how that goes..... But EPA CAN YES THEY CAN
Ah yes. Trump can turn major rivers into yellow cesspools and the left will simply start talking about Kim Kardashian again.
upload_2017-1-12_10-42-34.png

I agree, just because Obama did wrong, that is not a reason for Trump to be allowed to do wrong.

We need to stop the abuse of power.

I disagree, abuse of power should not be allowed. To send the IRS after political enemies was wrong when Obama engaged in it and will be wrong if Trump engages in it.

Then, as usual, you were inspecting your belly button and ignoring everything around you.

I don't hear you say anything about Obama's wrong doings.
What difference does it make, Benghazi?
The proof is that they released information on a soft target such as the IRS targeting certain American citizens for political purposes. The IRS is a distraction.

Benghazi does not faze anyone except the hard right and die hard BHO enemies.

The IRS on the other hand excites the deepest emotions. That is what must be focused on. Right now, there is almost nothing. So keep digging.

The media is doing it's hardest to latch onto the IRS soft target to distract for obama. If you were smart you would understand that those people aren't going too allow anything negative against the IRS out too the general public. Afterall not too many people like the IRS it's a soft target for the media to distract with.

You truly do not understand, do you, at all? That's OK. Nothing new. Have the last word.

IRS may be for real.

Benghazi is not.

I disagree, abuse of power should not be allowed. To send the IRS after political enemies was wrong when Obama engaged in it and will be wrong if Trump engages in it.
I agree and I said that it was dangerous what Obama was doing giving future presidents that power, but liberals ignored it. So they can't say anything if Trump does it.

I agree, just because Obama did wrong, that is not a reason for Trump to be allowed to do wrong.

Screen-Shot-2016-11-10-at-6.35.32-PM-600x508.png

The proof is that they released information on a soft target such as the IRS targeting certain American citizens for political purposes. The IRS is a distraction.

The IRS on the other hand excites the deepest emotions. That is what must be focused on. Right now, there is almost nothing. So keep digging.

The media is doing it's hardest to latch onto the IRS soft target to distract for obama. If you were smart you would understand that those people aren't going too allow anything negative against the IRS out too the general public. Afterall not too many people like the IRS it's a soft target for the media to distract with.

You truly do not understand, do you, at all? That's OK. Nothing new. Have the last word.

IRS may be for real.

Benghazi is not.
If Obama did it, he was wrong. If Bush did it, he was wrong. If Clinton did it, he was wrong. Feel better?

I agree and I said that it was dangerous what Obama was doing giving future presidents that power, but liberals ignored it. So they can't say anything if Trump does it.
Of course they can and they should.

This is no tit for tat, jknow.

This is for real. If Trump is going to sic the IRS on his political enemies, that is grounds for impeachment.

IRS may be for real.

Benghazi is not.
If Obama did it, he was wrong. If Bush did it, he was wrong. If Clinton did it, he was wrong. Feel better?
Oh since Trump is president. You had no problem when Obama did it. Like I said I don't remember you ever disagreeing with obama.

View attachment 106430
The GOP Congress was happily in cahoots.

The parties have to be broken and reconstituted.

Of course they can and they should.

This is no tit for tat, jknow.

This is for real. If Trump is going to sic the IRS on his political enemies, that is grounds for impeachment.
Then Obama should be impeached.

jknowgood, think what you want: it does not matter now.

If Trump uses the IRS and the government agencies to attack his enemies, a majority in both parties will rise up and impeach him.

As much as Obama was disliked by a minority of the country, the majority of the country dislike Trump even more.

Forum List

Back