Feinstein Reminds Sessions AG Enforces EVERY LAW

Meaning we take to educating noobs very seriously.

Feinstein is correct in reminding Sessions that he must enforce all the laws.

Why did it just now become important to her when she turned a blind eye for the last 8 years?

Sorry troll.
Nah, you are not a troll.

Sessions must enforce all the laws is the point that Feinstein was making.

I agree with her. He does not get to make personal exemptions of laws based on his feelings.

Why did it just now become important to her when she turned a blind eye for the last 8 years?
Did she? Show us. Be specific.

How about you pull your head out of your sizeable ass and get a whiff of reality. Did she remind the AG that they must enforce all the laws when it came to immigration? Need we cite other examples that you'll just ignore? I think not. Keep trolling Fakey, keep trolling. It gives us our daily amusement.

How about you pull your head out of your sizeable ass and get a whiff of reality. Did she remind the AG that they must enforce all the laws when it came to immigration? Need we cite other examples that you'll just ignore? I think not. Keep trolling Fakey, keep trolling. It gives us our daily amusement.
In other words, chickey, you cannot answer your own spot. Be specific. Very specific. Asking you do be honest is not trolling.

And if you don't agree with Feinstein, then you do agree that Sessions does not have to enforce the laws, so you are right back with supporting your own assertion, but this on yourself.

Show us that she showed a blind eye for eight years. On what matters? How many times? Be specific.

And I expect you to expect Sessions to uphold the law.

Show us that she showed a blind eye for eight years. On what matters? How many times? Be specific.

And I expect you to expect Sessions to uphold the law.

There isn't one thing that troll can "educate" me on. He seems to be just one more disgruntled Hillary voter.

Obama made his recess appointments, the Supreme Court slapped Obama with a 9-0 decision.
Operation Fast and Furious was ignored by the AG.
The AG slapped Arizona for enforcing federal immigration laws.
Sanctuary cities set up for illegal aliens, ignoring federal laws.

Feinstein back all of Obama's decisions and said nothing to Holder about enforcing all laws.

I want Sessions to enforce all laws.

Still waiting for her comment on the DOJ ignoring IRS political suppression, immigration laws being ignored, mishandling of top secret intel with no charges filed, taking bribes for political favors, etc etc.......

So what happened to the regressives mantra "Prosecutorial Discretion"?

In other words, chickey, you cannot answer your own spot. Be specific. Very specific. Asking you do be honest is not trolling.

And if you don't agree with Feinstein, then you do agree that Sessions does not have to enforce the laws, so you are right back with supporting your own assertion, but this on yourself.

Every AG should always enforce the laws you asshat. They typically have until Obama and his cronies came along and they got very selective with your ilk's "progressive" agenda. My question is why is Feinstein pretending to care now when she didn't before? She's being a hypocrite. If you aren't aware of current events and all the laws that have were ignored, then perhaps you need to be hanging out in General Discussions.

Obama made his recess appointments, the Supreme Court slapped Obama with a 9-0 decision.
Operation Fast and Furious was ignored by the AG.
The AG slapped Arizona for enforcing federal immigration laws.
Sanctuary cities set up for illegal aliens, ignoring federal laws.

Feinstein back all of Obama's decisions and said nothing to Holder about enforcing all laws.

I want Sessions to enforce all laws.

Don't waste your breath. TrollFakey doesn't care.

Universal troll characteristics.
1) Never use a source
2) Never say anything that isn't snarky.
3) Universally reject EVERY shred of evidence that they do not like.
4) When cornered, lie.

That about covers the man.

Trump believes the feds are too weaponized and is going to begin gun confiscation with them.
Half the press will be receiving IRS audit papers soon.
As well as every Democrat who lied about him in the past 50 years.
I'll join the chorus of people who will be outraged at this abuse of power.

Wrong is wrong and it is wrong for the President to set the IRS upon his political enemies. Past actions do not justify current lawbreaking.
We sent Trump there as a wrecking ball.....I don't give a fuck how he tears down what democrats built.....as long as it ceases to exist at the end of the day....

Forum List

Back