Feinstein Reminds Sessions AG Enforces EVERY LAW

I'll join the chorus of people who will be outraged at this abuse of power.

Wrong is wrong and it is wrong for the President to set the IRS upon his political enemies. Past actions do not justify current lawbreaking.
When the president releases his tax returns, then we can listen to him. Not before.
MaybeTrump will sick the irs on you. If he does don't bitch, because you didn't care when Obama did it.

I disagree, abuse of power should not be allowed. To send the IRS after political enemies was wrong when Obama engaged in it and will be wrong if Trump engages in it.
I agree and I said that it was dangerous what Obama was doing giving future presidents that power, but liberals ignored it. So they can't say anything if Trump does it.
Of course they can and they should.

This is no tit for tat, jknow.

This is for real. If Trump is going to sic the IRS on his political enemies, that is grounds for impeachment.
Yes it is liberals looked the other way when Obama did it. If Trump does it you don't have the credibility to say anything about it. Unless liberals prosecute Obama first. Obama gave the president that power with your blessings.

jknowgood, think what you want: it does not matter now.

If Trump uses the IRS and the government agencies to attack his enemies, a majority in both parties will rise up and impeach him.

As much as Obama was disliked by a minority of the country, the majority of the country dislike Trump even more.
So Obama should be impeached?

You are trolling, jknowgood, and you know it.

The OP is about the law being enforced.

So I know that you believe Trump should be impeached if Nixonises his opponents.

You are trolling, jknowgood, and you know it.

The OP is about the law being enforced.

So I know that you believe Trump should be impeached if Nixonises his opponents.
I think if Trump does it he should be impeached, because I believe in the law of the land. I see your trolling by refusing to admit Obama should be impeached for actually sicking the irs on his opponents.

Trump believes the feds are too weaponized and is going to begin gun confiscation with them.
Half the press will be receiving IRS audit papers soon.
As well as every Democrat who lied about him in the past 50 years.

Wrong is wrong and it is wrong for the President to set the IRS upon his political enemies. Past actions do not justify current lawbreaking.

I agree, just because Obama did wrong, that is not a reason for Trump to be allowed to do wrong.

We need to stop the abuse of power.
View attachment 106430
The GOP Congress was happily in cahoots.

The parties have to be broken and reconstituted.

And your solution was Hillary Clinton! :laugh:

"Feinstein Reminds Sessions AG Enforces EVERY LAW"

...but the former and current AGs and current President don't / didn't. Holding Sessions to a Higher Standard...nice. :p

Well yeah, except for the last 8 years where they only enforced the one's Obambi liked.

I agree, just because Obama did wrong, that is not a reason for Trump to be allowed to do wrong.

We need to stop the abuse of power.
View attachment 106430
The GOP Congress was happily in cahoots.

And your solution was Hillary Clinton! :laugh:
You continue with your broken lie, when you know I voted for McMullin.

And the majority of the American people are going to do to Trump what they did to Clinton, unseat him from power.

Trump believes the feds are too weaponized and is going to begin gun confiscation with them.

When the president releases his tax returns, then we can listen to him. Not before.

What possible bearing does that have on anything or are you just nosey?

You can troll all you want. The returns will be released, and then the fun begins.

You can troll all you want. The returns will be released, and then the fun begins.

How cute. Penny a Post Jake projects. While partisans believe there is some sort of requirement that candidates supply birth certificates or tax returns, none such actually exists. Like Obama, Trump can tell his opposition to go pound sand.

How cute. Penny a Post Jake projects. While partisans believe there is some sort of requirement that candidates supply birth certificates or tax returns, none such actually exists. Like Obama, Trump can tell his opposition to go pound sand.
"Requirements" are your silly dodge, little Rabbit.

Sooner or later the returns will be released.

A corrupt Anti-American Communist/Progressive lecturing others. What a joke. Pretty sure Sessions could care less what Feinstein thinks about anything. She's a despicable cretin.

Well yeah, except for the last 8 years where they only enforced the one's Obambi liked.
I am your huckleberry, longer.

It was "lunger".
I spell it with a Southern sound. Learn your dialects, young'un. In case you don't understand, Ringo was mocking Doc with having TB, but Ringo could not say it correctly.

Meaning you know it was "lunger", but you just need to show how big your dick is? "Longer" would not be a southern dialect

Meaning we take to educating noobs very seriously.

Feinstein is correct in reminding Sessions that he must enforce all the laws.

"Requirements" are your silly dodge, little Rabbit.

Sooner or later the returns will be released.

And the result will be zilch. Oh, you and you pearl clutching "progressive" pals will all be hyperventilating, but the result will be zilch. The world will keep spinning in spite of your being offended.

Forum List

Back