Feinstein:You and I know, that women, we wouldn't leave a six month old - our baby - to do this OMG!

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
I'm hearing the Twilight Zone theme song in my head right now. Feinstien is actually making excuses for the female terrorist because she's a mother!

No evidence. But she's a mom.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

'You and I know, that women, we wouldn't leave a six month old - our baby - to do this, to don tactical gear to go in and kill a bunch of people,' Feinstein told reporters.

'It's not something a woman would easily do. So it's going to be very interesting for me to see what her background was, what level of animus she had, because she had to have had a considerable level.'

'This was his grievance,' she added.

'A woman is a woman. And her child has to be of maximum importance to her.'

The chilling armory found in the home of the San Bernardino suspects

She was from the ME, Feinstein.. It is like 600 BC over there.. I mean, they strap bombs to their kids you dumb bitch!

I'm hearing the Twilight Zone theme song in my head right now. Feinstien is actually making excuses for the female terrorist because she's a mother!

'You and I know, that women, we wouldn't leave a six month old - our baby - to do this, to don tactical gear to go in and kill a bunch of people,' Feinstein told reporters.

'It's not something a woman would easily do. So it's going to be very interesting for me to see what her background was, what level of animus she had, because she had to have had a considerable level.'

Yeah she cared so much for her 6 month old baby she left with the grandmother and left 2 unopened packages of diapers at the house rather than being thoughtful and giving them to grandma when they left the kid with her.

If her baby concerned her she would never have done what she did.

She left the kid with grandma and I doubt would ever bother to see the kid again.

Glad the scumbag got what she deserved. Its just to bad she and her scumbag boyfriend killed fourteen of his co workers and friends.

Hope they both burn in hell.

If her baby concerned her she would never have done what she did.

She left the kid with grandma and I doubt would ever bother to see the kid again.

Glad the scumbag got what she deserved. Its just to bad she and her scumbag boyfriend killed fourteen of his co workers and friends.

Hope they both burn in hell.

Does she get 72 virgins also?

My sense of the PAKISTANI chick is this >>>> scenario>>>> hubby comes home----says "sweetie----put on your cute killing outfit---grab your AK----pile lots
of AMMO in the SUV-------we are GOING ON A DATE------a KILLING DATE---a
kinda fore-play thing'"

Tashfeen answers "oh goody-----I can try out my killer clothes------ok--just a minute----I have to sweep the kitchen------get dressed and find my rifle-------
OH GOODY------FINALLY I GET A DELICIOUS JIHADIETTE HONEYMOON"

not hard to understand---every woman looks forward to her HONEYMOON

Forum List

Back