Fellow Conservatives I am entering the battle of my life time

No the NDP is not like the Democrats. The NDP is much further to the left than the Democrats. They're so left wing, I won't vote for them.

I will admit to voting for Jack Layton when he was the Leader of the NDP, but only because Jack was my city councillor in Toronto, and he genuinely believed in serving his constituents. I've never seen another politician like him.

But Harper had to go. He's the worst Prime Minister we've had since Brian Mulroney- not as bad as Mulroney, but not far off. Harper is so obsessed with balancing the budget in an election year, that he cut spending to the point that the country went into a recession this year.

Give me some examples of how it's possible to be to the left of you, Mrs. Mao

To someone like you who is radically right wing, everyone else is to the left of you. You think Obama, who is a center-right policitician, is a communist. Your perspective is completely off-kilter.

Then can you explain why the US Communist Party supported DumBama for both his elections? Can you explain how they wrote praise pieces in their newsletter on his policies--particularly his views on gun ownership in this country? Can you explain the overwhelming support he got from world dictators before his reelection?

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck....................

Let's see. If you are a radical left winger and you have 2 choices for President, one of whom is very conservative and one of whom is centre right, who are you going to endorse.

I wasn't aware that any foreign leaders endorse American candidates. If I was a leader of a country, I wouldn't want war monger conservatives in power either. Every Republican president since Nixon has invaded a foreign country or escalated a war.

No the NDP is not like the Democrats. The NDP is much further to the left than the Democrats. They're so left wing, I won't vote for them.

I will admit to voting for Jack Layton when he was the Leader of the NDP, but only because Jack was my city councillor in Toronto, and he genuinely believed in serving his constituents. I've never seen another politician like him.

But Harper had to go. He's the worst Prime Minister we've had since Brian Mulroney- not as bad as Mulroney, but not far off. Harper is so obsessed with balancing the budget in an election year, that he cut spending to the point that the country went into a recession this year.

To someone like you who is radically right wing, everyone else is to the left of you. You think Obama, who is a center-right policitician, is a communist. Your perspective is completely off-kilter.

Then can you explain why the US Communist Party supported DumBama for both his elections? Can you explain how they wrote praise pieces in their newsletter on his policies--particularly his views on gun ownership in this country? Can you explain the overwhelming support he got from world dictators before his reelection?

Let's see. If you are a radical left winger and you have 2 choices for President, one of whom is very conservative and one of whom is centre right, who are you going to endorse.

I wasn't aware that any foreign leaders endorse American candidates. If I was a leader of a country, I wouldn't want war monger conservatives in power either. Every Republican president since Nixon has invaded a foreign country or escalated a war.
You're a liar.

What's NDP?
  1. The New Democratic Party (NDP; French: Nouveau Parti démocratique,NPD) is a major social-democratic federal political party in Canada. The current leader of the NDP is Thomas Mulcair, who was elected in the 2012 leadership election.
    New Democratic Party - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    New Democratic Party - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Wikipedia
Hell, can't hardly tell them apart from the RINOs these days.

>>>>>.Rino.....

>>>>>person...NDP.....
bogan%20is%20the%20new%20black.jpg

Which is one of the reasons they support people like DumBama.

Look at what this clown did to avoid war. He's given Iran just about everything they wanted including no reasonable inspections, and if they do have inspections, they are done by Iranians. He's given Iraq (a war that took us years to win) to ISIS. Now all those Americans who lost their lives or health are in vain. He's even traded the top five terrorists we had in captivity for just about nothing; just gave our enemies their people back.

Of course they will endorse a joker like Obama. They sit back and laugh hysterically every time he makes a foreign affairs decision. They have even kicked him afterwards such as Iran announcing they (suddenly) discovered a uranium mine in their country that they didn't know they had (wink-wink), and not a word from Kerry or the White House.

So you still can't come up with any issues it's possible to be to the left of you on?

You're a liar.

Dragonlady isn't even a lady, she's actually a small Chinese man paid by the Chinese government to sell Chinese communist dogma on message boards. I don't know why they pay him he's terrible at it. He's probably married to the sister of a Chinese government bureaucrat

I have worked so hard for so many years to get this blessed land to where she should be. I'm not happy on the day to day as you know over foreign policy regarding the Ukraine and Syria but all in all this government of mine has rocked it.

And I am damn proud of them.

We have a choice up and coming and if all the voters have lost their fucking minds and vote in a radical NDP I will now leave my country.

I am gone.
Someone like you is ALWAYS welcome here.

We could write your "go fund me" and make it happen. Lots of folks on this board know you for your talent your abilities and your heart.
We got room.

You have no idea how much I appreciate this post of yours. I'm dual. Pretty well grew up just north of Daytona if you consider your teenage years to be the formative ones. Ormond Beach. First kiss.

And my father bless his soul rather than taking me on vacations to Disney World took me to Gettysburg and Washington and Ellis Island because he truly believed in the greatness of America and wanted to live it.

I was at Arlington as a child before Vietnam became a serious police action. Sadly over the years as my parents and grandmother would come to pay their respects to JFK .I witnessed Arlington grow. The Eternal Flame.

Of course all my rock and roll years had me going back and forth with my bands and my clients. Glorious years in Tennessee when my husband was stationed at Saturn launching water born paint.

Awesome days.

And if there hadn't been this little hiccup called Katrina I would be bunked in surrounded by catahoulas north of Ponchatoula.

But I am in the here and now in the middle of nowhere Canada dreading this election because if the Conservatives lose, I know that this will be the end of us.

This is not an exaggeration. I'm not trying to be a drama queen. But if the voters give the NDP the keys to the kingdom, Lord help us all.

I'll put up the Leap Manifesto shortly.

Obama has overthrown how many governments?

Shall we dance on the bullshit Arab Spring which has only sought to overthrow how many? How about the overthrow of a duly elected Ukrainian government and installing nazis?

You're a liar.

Love your new avie!

I have worked so hard for so many years to get this blessed land to where she should be. I'm not happy on the day to day as you know over foreign policy regarding the Ukraine and Syria but all in all this government of mine has rocked it.

We have a choice up and coming and if all the voters have lost their fucking minds and vote in a radical NDP I will now leave my country.

I am gone.

If you don't like the NDP then try the YMCA. Or maybe you are ready for the NWA in the GOP. Or the FAO or maybe even FAO Schwarz. FEMA may be able to help though not through the previous POTUS.

Above all avoid CFIT. Very nasty headache afterwards to say the least.

In any case we bid you fairwell and good sailing mon frère. Watch out for the horse latitudes and Faust's Lake Superior.

Well my first instinct was to go FUCK OFF.

And then I realized you didn't have a fucking clue what you were blathering on about.

I'm not "right wing" I'm libertarian.

So.....you're left wing?

you forgot the rim shot

I'm not sure if you are trying to be funny or you are just stupid, please elaborate

I'm trying to clarify your view of politics. You said you are a libertarian. So, where does that fall on the spectrum? Right, left, or center?

Fiscal - right
Social - left
Military - left

Seriously, you don't know that? Though the difference in fiscal policy between us and Republicans is we mean it. And the difference between us and the left on social and military policies is we mean it.

here you go:

What is a small government libertarian? | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

So, instead of giving a straight answer, you cop out.

The problem here is that you are making a special pleading. You reduce the whole rest of the world to a fixed location on the left-right spectrum, which is itself a false dilemma. But yourself and libertarianism, you set apart from the false dilemma, as if it were something special, and for no particular reason other than egoism.

I am gone.
I guess you don't have to move.

Gee with Trudeau in power, TD must be packing up to leave. Buh, bye!

I knew Harper was in serious trouble when a co-worker said to me "We've always voted Conservative, but we're thinking about voting Liberal this time".

Personally, even though I now live in a Conservative stronghold, I'm still doing a happy dance. Harper, is gone. We can enjoy media scrums once again.

It also means the end of divisive US style attack politics - where wedge issues like the Niqab are used to divide people.

Matthew 25:35 - For I was hungry and YOU gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and YOU gave me something to drink, . . "

No where in that verse does it say the government got to decide what one person had to provide to another person. It says YOU meaning an individual choice. Liberals constantly talk about choice and freedom until someone makes a choice they don't like. That's when those who claim choice take it away. If someone asks me for help and I deem it a worthwhile cause, I will meet that need as I see fit. If I say no, that doesn't, by default, mean the government gets to make that decision for me.

Matthew 25:35 - For I was hungry and YOU gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and YOU gave me something to drink, . . "

No where in that verse does it say the government got to decide what one person had to provide to another person. It says YOU meaning an individual choice. Liberals constantly talk about choice and freedom until someone makes a choice they don't like. That's when those who claim choice take it away. If someone asks me for help and I deem it a worthwhile cause, I will meet that need as I see fit. If I say no, that doesn't, by default, mean the government gets to make that decision for me.

The formation of a government is where the decision is made that you may have to pay for something you don't necessarily support.

Blame the founders.

Forum List

Back