Fellow Registered Republicans

Who, in your opinion, is our best chance?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The money people are not going to support such an obvious looser. They were willing to pump him up if he had a prayer. He does not. His positions are poison, his family is worse. The money guys will find someone else in a heartbeat

Cruz is my second choice, who I cast my vote for. I really like Fiornia. But Cruz is a hyper very good choice as well.

I noticed Bush got votes only from the fakes like Starkey. Bush got clobbered in the debate. He is dead now.

Bush is far from dead

Much like Romney, he will let the pretenders take their turn in the spotlight. Once the actual primaries start, Bush will wald away with the nomination
He bores people and turns them off. His positions on hot button issues like common core and immigration are poision. He is sinking fast. All he had was name recognition, and there are lots more people with better name recognitin now.

I have lots of people I like. Bush isn't one of them. he sends me home

In addition to name recognition, Bush also has political organization and strong financial backing. With this, Bush can avoid the temptation of blatantly pandering to the extreme right. Once the primaries start, Bush will draw the moderate Republicans.....you know, the ones called RINOs. They are the ones who win primaries for you

So you've thrown your hands up in surrender to the Machine?

Which way do you think most independents tend to lean?

Thats the way politics has always worked

Money and organization.......you don't think "the guy with the best message" has anything to do with it do you?

"The best message" attracts investments with the best chance of a return

The money people are not going to support such an obvious looser. They were willing to pump him up if he had a prayer. He does not. His positions are poison, his family is worse. The money guys will find someone else in a heartbeat

The money is already there

They will support the guy with the best chance to win the primary elections. Bush has the cash and organization that knows how to win primaries

Bush is far from dead

Much like Romney, he will let the pretenders take their turn in the spotlight. Once the actual primaries start, Bush will wald away with the nomination

You're in a panic, as your party views Bush as the only hope for Hillary, but Jeb is done. In polling, it was always democrats who voiced support for him. Republicans and conservatives never supported him.

You might want to hitch your wagon to Sanders, Hillary is toast.

Think of it this way Shitflinger, American has never had a Jewish Bolshevik president, so you can reuse the lines that anyone opposing him is racist.....

They will support the guy with the best chance to win the primary elections. Bush has the cash and organization that knows how to win primaries
Booosh doesn't have the message that will speak to Independents

Of course he does

His message is....I am not batshit crazy like these other guys

It will take him far in the primaries

Of course he does

ROFL

You're coming unglued.

You we so sure that the Republicans would do as the democrats ordered, and run Jeb so Hillary could campaign against Dubya...

I told you from the start that it wasn't going to happen.

My only bummer is I think Hillary is done and your filthy party won't even nominate her.

Let's face it, Walter Palmer could beat Hillary in the general, which means I'm ready for Hillary.

Sorry guys

But you are Republicans and Republicans always go with the obvious choice...its what you do
If we were talking about Democrats, there is always the chance they will take someone who is little known like they did with Carter, Dukakis, Clinton and Obama

But Republicans are conservative and they will stay with the obvious candidate....and that will be Jeb Bush

Of course he does

His ways, an almost mirror of his brothers, is what drove Republicans into the Independent category in the first place.
These same Independents are going to avoid another Bush like the plague

Of course he does

His ways, an almost mirror of his brothers, is what drove Republicans into the Independent category in the first place.
These same Independents are going to avoid another Bush like the plague

They would if they had a credible choice who can win battleground states

They don't

I'm liking Walker/Fiorina

But as has been stated. We ages away from the primaries and 15 months from the general...

I like most conservatives, haven't decided on a candidate and will not decide for some time, but I am glad Trump has shaken up the political establishment (even if I don’t approve of everything he says or even agree with him on every issue). He's the best thing to happen to politics in a very long time.

:thup:

I like most conservatives, haven't decided on a candidate and will not decide for some time, but I am glad Trump has shaken up the political establishment (even if I don’t approve of everything he says or even agree with him on every issue). He's the best thing to happen to politics in a very long time.

:thup:
And can agree with all that, but stop short of calling him a candidate

Forum List

Back