Fellow Registered Republicans

Who, in your opinion, is our best chance?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I chose Carson. He's soft spoken but very smart..........

The reason I chose him is simple.............the black vote...........

They would vote for him and it would take the normal votes away from the Dems.

Yeah, go with that.

If you guys were smart, Bush or Christie would be running away with this.
You just named the two furthest left leaning candidates
Of course you would like them
Others would call them moderates....what you actually need to win the election

Not what we need to correct this 270 course we've been on

We need a hard 135 course to fix it

270 is the magic number for electoral votes

A conservative is incapable of reaching it

Yeah, go with that.

270degrees is also a hard left turn

Yeah, go with that.

270degrees is also a hard left turn

You don't need hard left...you need a move towards the center

Hillary will run center left
You need center right

Bush will win the GOP nomination

No brainer

Sure he will.

Hillary is safe, just keep telling yourself that.

aria_c13426520150810120100.jpg

Why would anyone want to vote for either parties picks to being with?
It should be American voters who pick them, not each party who does even before they begin to run.

Cruz is my second choice, who I cast my vote for. I really like Fiornia. But Cruz is a hyper very good choice as well.

I noticed Bush got votes only from the fakes like Starkey. Bush got clobbered in the debate. He is dead now.

Cruz is my second choice, who I cast my vote for. I really like Fiornia. But Cruz is a hyper very good choice as well.

I noticed Bush got votes only from the fakes like Starkey. Bush got clobbered in the debate. He is dead now.

Bush is far from dead

Much like Romney, he will let the pretenders take their turn in the spotlight. Once the actual primaries start, Bush will wald away with the nomination

Not necessarily, but as I said earlier, he's learning very fast.

Carson/Fiorina or Fiorina/Carson just might be interesting. It would certainly disarm most of the Democrats' dirty tricks operations.

Can't imagine what makes you think ANYTHING would stop the Democrats in the dirty tricks department.

A black man and a woman. It would slow them down significantly.

Bush is far from dead

Much like Romney, he will let the pretenders take their turn in the spotlight. Once the actual primaries start, Bush will wald away with the nomination
He bores people and turns them off. His positions on hot button issues like common core and immigration are poision. He is sinking fast. All he had was name recognition, and there are lots more people with better name recognitin now.

I have lots of people I like. Bush isn't one of them. he sends me home

Bush is far from dead

He bores people and turns them off. His positions on hot button issues like common core and immigration are poision. He is sinking fast. All he had was name recognition, and there are lots more people with better name recognitin now.

In addition to name recognition, Bush also has political organization and strong financial backing. With this, Bush can avoid the temptation of blatantly pandering to the extreme right. Once the primaries start, Bush will draw the moderate Republicans.....you know, the ones called RINOs. They are the ones who win primaries for you

Not necessarily, but as I said earlier, he's learning very fast.

Carson/Fiorina or Fiorina/Carson just might be interesting. It would certainly disarm most of the Democrats' dirty tricks operations.

Can't imagine what makes you think ANYTHING would stop the Democrats in the dirty tricks department.

A black man and a woman. It would slow them down significantly.

Not even a little bit. You know very well that Democrats only consider people "real" blacks and women if they toe the line on the leftist plantation. Otherwise, the blacks will be dismissed as "Uncle Toms", and the women will be dismissed as crazy and stupid and vilified for being traitors to their gender.

Bush is far from dead

In addition to name recognition, Bush also has political organization and strong financial backing. With this, Bush can avoid the temptation of blatantly pandering to the extreme right. Once the primaries start, Bush will draw the moderate Republicans.....you know, the ones called RINOs. They are the ones who win primaries for you

So you've thrown your hands up in surrender to the Machine?

Which way do you think most independents tend to lean?

Bush is far from dead

So you've thrown your hands up in surrender to the Machine?

Which way do you think most independents tend to lean?

Thats the way politics has always worked

Money and organization.......you don't think "the guy with the best message" has anything to do with it do you?

Forum List

Back