FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

I have an entire page describing what is seen, and there is no way you can say that they show steel core columns.

World Trade Center Tower Silhouettes

You mean this photo?
wtccoreshilouette.jpg

Correct, that photo does not show steel core columns. In fact, becasue the light does not shine directly down the hallways, that photo proves the concrete core. The light that comes from the hallway door is refelcted off of the inside of the concret core walls that were formed with steel forms leaving them slick enough to reflect light at a low oblique angle.

You need to show steel core columns inthe core area on 9-11 to prove steel core columns.

Wrong again. See my explanation.

Do you get EVERYTHING wrong or what?

:lol:

☭proletarian☭;1774542 said:
you've been arguing this for 161 pages?

No, I've been arguing this for 7 years and thousands of pages, always prevailing against the misinformers, disinformers by using independently verified evidence showing the concrete core.

The lead engineer, Leslie Robertson was interviewed on September 13, 2001 shows us that.

The safety report of August Domel, Ph.d SE. PE. a few weeks after 9-11 identifies a concrete core. He is certified in 12 states as a structural engineer.

the US government was infiltrated in1950, Ike warns us about the military industrial complex as the towers were being planned.

http://algoxy.com/psych/audio/military_eisenhower1_17_61.mp3

JFK warns of secrecy a few months afterwards.

http://algoxy.com/psych/audio/jfk_secrecy.mp3

The concrete core is the only core that can be shown with independently verified evidence.

http://algoxy.com/conc/core.html

FEMA deceived NIST and the nation.

http://algoxy.com/conc/fema_deception.html

Last edited:
Correct, you are stopped. You have no evidence.

Show the core columns in the core area on 9-11 if they existed, NO, your master stole the images of concrete at construction so you'll have to go to them to see construction pics with concrete. Just like the missing 2 hour PBS video they stole from PBS when they infiltrated it. A 2,007 search for it found it listed in libraries. Listen to this audio from Dr. Ron Larsens, Ph.D, physics web radio show I co hosted with him.

http://algoxy.com/psych/audio/rl-cb6-27-07pbs.doc_1-2.mp3

Then back up your statement about this NOT being the only official depiction of the core.

This is your photo. It shows perimeter columns right/left and steel core columns in the center, the columns that you mis-identified as concrete wall. Case closed.

Far left, far right, perimeter columns. Just left of old glory are the interior box columns surrounding the concrete core wall at its base. Which has a 3x7 foot utility hallway running its length.

..... and it shows that there should be an air shaft, a steam shaft or an elevator there. Proving the concrete core and disproving the silverstein plans all in one.
The FEMA deception,
FEMA misrepresented core structure of the Twin Towers.

Your partial plan shows no concrete core walls. and your link to YOUR BOOK!!! shows ulterior motives. No wonder you are debating so dishonestly, there is no conspiracy and no bad publicity.
Except that your "conspiracy" is sooooo stupid that no one with a brain believes you. So that leaves just you and Dennis Kucinich as co-conspiracy morons.

Your BOOK??

bk.jpg

Hope you sell about 2-copies, the one you buy and the one Dennis Kucinich buys. Thats two more than "thanked" you for your moronic thread. Your best bet for sellng books is to say space aliens were made up to look line SNs. So space aliens did it with super secret technology....just like on TV.... "V"................."V"...........ever watch "V" ??

You must have no evidence, or you would be posting it instead of advertising my book, which is doing well enough. People are interested in the unconscious mind even though they are terrified of it.

My motives for the evidence of this thread are to preserve the US Constitution, which is why you agents oppose the notion of the most common building material in the world for the core of the towers.

Concrete, the only core that can be evidenced. The west concrete core shear wall of WTC 1 on the left, the spire onthe right outside the core. On the far left the empty core area.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

No, I've been arguing this for 7 years and thousands of pages, always prevailing against the misinformers, disinformers by using independently verified evidence showing the concrete core.

prevailing in your own mind, perhaps, but everybody else in the world kows you are a complete fucking moron.

The lead engineer, Leslie Robertson was interviewed on September 13, 2001 shows us that.
you are lying. anyone that reads your link can see that robertson did NOT say it had a concrete core. the person writing the article said it.

The safety report of August Domel, Ph.d SE. PE. a few weeks after 9-11 identifies a concrete core. He is certified in 12 states as a structural engineer.
if he said it he was wrong.

the US government was infiltrated in1950, Ike warns us about the military industrial complex as the towers were being planned.

http://algoxy.com/psych/audio/military_eisenhower1_17_61.mp3

JFK warns of secrecy a few months afterwards.

http://algoxy.com/psych/audio/jfk_secrecy.mp3

The concrete core is the only core that can be shown with independently verified evidence.

The Concrete Core Of The WTC Towers

FEMA deceived NIST and the nation.

FEMA misrepresented core structure of the Twin Towers.

hows that tin foil hat fitting? fitting a bit too tight? even crazy people think you are out of your mind. :cuckoo:

prevailing in your own mind, perhaps, but everybody else in the world kows you are a complete fucking moron.

My opposition has no evidence, how could they prevail at anything except profanity and ad hominum?

I see you have posted no evidence, meaning you are another agent that supports secret methods of mass murder and the demise of the US Consititution.

There are going to be people after you. This boy will grow, he will not forget this father. He will understand how you worked to destroy his nation. He and many like him will be relentless.

sepember_11_boy_1.jpg

you are lying. anyone that reads your link can see that robertson did NOT say it had a concrete core. the person writing the article said it.

So you say, but it is illogical that Robertson would not ask for a correction if there was an error, I know you don't care, but recall, 3,000 people died int he building he was responsible for. It is illogical that if he asked for correction, that Newsweek would not correct. You are not making sense. So, clearly you support secrete methods of mass murder and the demise of the US Constitution.

Last edited:
if he said it he was wrong.

You obviously did not read chaper 2.1 where he correctly identifies a concrete core. Of course you are working for the destruction of the US Consitution, so why would you read anything, let alone something that was true?

Hi Chris and Gam with Mr. Fizz mentioned:

Terral

Terral, did you ever post any uses for your information in gaining justice in 9-11?

You should really stop posting information that has no uses for obtaining justice, you are totally playing into the hand of the disinformation campaign. Here is the thread for posting uses of infomation.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...-for-gaining-more-truth-how-to-use-it-17.html

Did you ever consider that your are being led to work with and for the disinformation agents when you post no information or post in my thread with ad hominum?

So you say, but it is illogical that Robertson would not ask for a correction if there was an error, I know you don't care, but recall, 3,000 people died int he building he was responsible for. It is illogical that if he asked for correction, that Newsweek would not correct. You are not making sense. So, clearly you support secrete methods of mass murder and the demise of the US Constitution.

dude, you are the one not making sense. you said that robertson said the core was concrete. he did not. i even showed you a pbs transcript where he said it was steel. thats the end of the story. you lied. you got caught. i have no idea if robertson even read the interview or if he asked for a retraction and neither do you. its stupid fucking idiotic statements like this that make the entire twoofer movement so ridiculous. you being a complete moron is hurting your own cause, not helping it.

SHOW PROOF THE CORE WAS CONCRETE.

SHOW PROOF EXPLOSIVES WERE USED TO DEMOLISH THE TOWERS.

SHOW PROOF THE GOVERNMENT WAS BEHIND 9/11.

the lack of proof is not proof. some moron doing a youtube interview is not proof.

SHOW PROOF OF YOUR ACCUSATIONS!!!

dude, you are the one not making sense. you said that robertson said the core was concrete. he did not.

The proof is in the images of 9-11 that verify Robertsons information to Newsweek.

This is the concrete core wall on the left and the spire, outside the core on the right. Note the core area left of the end view of the concrete wall is empty. Steel core columns did not exist inthe core. Only those surrounding the core like the spire.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

Last edited:
[
The proof is in the images of 9-11 that verify Robertsons information to Newsweek.

This is the concrete core wall on the left and the spire, outside the core on the right. Note the core area left of the end view of the concrete wall is empty. Steel core columns did not exist inthe core. Only those surrounding the core like the spire.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

please provide proof that newsweek thought the core was concrete because robertson gave him the information. obviously, had newsweek actually asked robertson he would have told them the truth that the core is made out of steel. you really are not making any sense.

how can you tell that is concrete from that picture? the design calls for a steel core covered in plasterboard. your picture doesnt show concrete, it shows what is ACTUALLY THERE --- steel and plasterboard.

[

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

please provide proof that newsweek thought the core was concrete because robertson gave him the information.

You have already failed to state if you believe Robertson did not ask for a correction, or if Newsweek refused to correct.

Recall, 3,000 people were killed in the buildings Robertson was responsible so he would be very attentive to the published product.

Agent, your selectivity shows you have no interest in the truth. The image posted shows a massive concrete wall proving Robertsons information was correct to Newsweek.

Last edited:
You have already failed to state if you believe Robertson did not ask for a correction, or if Newsweek refused to correct.

you are the one bringing up the matter of a correction. you prove it one way or another. i dont care. you originally claimed he said the core was concrete AND THAT IS A TOTAL LIE.

i proved you are a liar. thats my point.

Recall, 3,000 people were killed in the buildings Robertson was responsible so he would be very attentive to the published product.

Robertson was responsible?!! :eek:

YOU ARE A FUCKING MORONIC IDIOT!!!!!:cuckoo:

the terrorists that FLEW THE PLANES INTO THE BUILDINGS are responsible, not Robertson.

you are an ass.:lol:

Last edited:
Recall, 3,000 people were killed in the buildings Robertson was responsible for so he would be very attentive to the published product.

Robertson was responsible?!! :eek:

You can attempt to distort the issue, it shows your total lack of accountability.

Robertson was the lead engineer of the twin towers and IF there was a collapse he was responsibel fro the design that collpased.

you are the one bringing up the matter of a correction. you prove it one way or another. i dont care. you originally claimed he said the core was concrete AND THAT IS A TOTAL LIE.

i proved you are a liar. thats my point.

No, you have only proven that you are working as ditzer, elvis, herr kaiser are, to keep the means of mass murder secret.

The information Robertson gave to Newsweek was accurate and they published it on September 13, 2001

Last edited:
The information Robertson gave to Newsweek was accurate and they published it on

they published it but you lied when you said that roberrtson said the core was concrete. Newsweek said it. (they were wrong).

YOU LIE.

another fucking twoofer just making shit up. stick to the facts please.

Forum List

Back