FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

Independently verified by YOU alone.

That means squat.

I posted evidence generated by others. Here is a photo of the structure which can only be concrete.

southcorestands.gif

It is not possible gypsum could stand with uniform edges in a rounded shape as we see after hundreds of thousands of tons of structural steel crashed over the core.

that could easily be the steel box truss core....

the wtc core is steel not poured in place concrete...go look at the construction photos...

This is a construction photo and it is the closest I've found. It shows butt plates on the tops of the vertical steel inside the core. Meaning it is elevator guide rail support steel NOT core column.

elev_guide.rail.supp.jpg

That is true because core columns need a 100% deep fillet weld to make them continuous. Butt plates are good for elevator guide rail support steel because they allow quick alignment of the support steel by elongating the holes to horizontally shift the vertical support and shimming to tilt it and maintain as close to perfect plumb as possible.

This explains why there are no steel core columns in the core area on 9-11. They did not exist. The FEMA deception uses helicopter photos of the core showing elevator guide rail supports to misrepresent the core structure.

Last edited:
I posted evidence generated by others. Here is a photo of the structure which can only be concrete.

Based on what corroborating evidence? The only thing you have that says that picture shows shows concrete is your own say so.

Not worth squat.

southcorestands.gif

It is not possible gypsum could stand with uniform edges in a rounded shape as we see after hundreds of thousands of tons of structural steel crashed over the core.

Yes it is. That photo proves it. Show me proof that it could NOT look that way. Not to mention that you have no proof other than your own ramblings.

The interpretation of this, showing and end view of a massive concrete wall is logical and consistent with materials recognition standard in the construction industry.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

That gypsum would stand 400 feet tall after hundreds of thousands of tons of heavy structural stel crashes over it, is not logical or consistent with construction knowledge.

You do not care about logic. You care about protecting the interests of mass murderers, so your objection has a logical explanation.

This is a construction photo and it is the closest I've found. It shows butt plates on the tops of the vertical steel inside the core. Meaning it is elevator guide rail support steel NOT core column.
you are completely nuts.

elevator guide rail goes in last, not first. it has a machined surface and can not be exposed to weather or it will pit. that is NOT elevator guide rail.

another lie by you. will it ever end?

i have read your postings on other forums. tell us all your wild "evidence" that the rebard in the steel core was coated with C4. tell us all how they hid C4 in the world trade center DECADES before bringing it down.

you have serious mental issues. you have no facts but are so delusional that your brain refuses to accept that. you therefore ramble on with crazier and crazier theories. tell us all how many times you have been diagnosed with serious mental illness and what type of medication you are prescribed (and apparently not taking) to control your delusions.
:cuckoo:

Based on what corroborating evidence? The only thing you have that says that picture shows shows concrete is your own say so.

Not worth squat.

southcorestands.gif

Yes it is. That photo proves it. Show me proof that it could NOT look that way. Not to mention that you have no proof other than your own ramblings.

sure is deep prejudice in his posts and his selectively NOT to address it.:lol: everytime he is confronted with facts and evidence such as Guliani and FEMA illegally removing evidence all he can come back with in his posts is a bunch of profanity laced bullshit when he in is backed into a corner.:lol: thats why he is not worth the effort and why nobody should ever bother with him.
please show evidence anything illegal was done. otherwise, you are talking out of your ass again.

sure is deep prejudice in his posts and his selectively NOT to address it.:lol: everytime he is confronted with facts and evidence such as Guliani and FEMA illegally removing evidence all he can come back with in his posts is a bunch of profanity laced bullshit when he in is backed into a corner.:lol: thats why he is not worth the effort and why nobody should ever bother with him.
please show evidence anything illegal was done. otherwise, you are talking out of your ass again.

FEMA presents this as the core structure.

femacore.gif

But this seen as the core of WTC 2 ON 9-11.

southcorestands.gif

Meaning FEMA misrepresented the structure to NIST who was legally responsible for determing that the cause of death was collapse. FEMA subverted the determination of "cause of death" in a mass murder of 3,000. That, .......... is, ............. ilegal.

femacore.gif

southcorestands.gif

Meaning FEMA misrepresented the structure to NIST who was legally responsible for determing that the cause of death was collapse. FEMA subverted the determination of "cause of death" in a mass murder of 3,000. That, .......... is, ............. ilegal.

so let me see if i have this correct....your proof that the core of the wtc is steel reinforced poured in place sturctural concrete is.......... a shadow in a smoke obscured photo....

so let me see if i have this correct....your proof that the core of the wtc is steel reinforced poured in place sturctural concrete is.......... a shadow in a smoke obscured photo....

wait until he makes even more silly claims such as C4 was placed in the WTC when it was built decades earlier.

The spam of the disinformation agents must have obscured this proof that the steel shown in the core from helicopter photos of construction is NOT steel core columns. It is elevator guide rail support steel.

femacore.gif

southcorestands.gif

There are many photos plenty clear for an honest American seeking to protect the Constitution to see that there are massive concrete walls surrounding and empty core. This is an animation created from frames of video. Here.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dWBBEtA5bI[/ame]

core_animation_75.gif

Confirmed by another still image taken from a chopper on 9-11. The huge piece of the east WTC core wall is clearly seen.

wtc.1core.fall.jpg

southcorestands.gif

that could easily be the steel box truss core....

the wtc core is steel not poured in place concrete...go look at the construction photos...

elev_guide.rail.supp.jpg

That is true because core columns need a 100% deep fillet weld to make them continuous. Butt plates are good for elevator guide rail support steel because they allow quick alignment of the support steel by elongating the holes to horizontally shift the vertical support and shimming to tilt it and maintain as close to perfect plumb as possible.

This explains why there are no steel core columns in the core area on 9-11. They did not exist. The FEMA deception uses helicopter photos of the core showing elevator guide rail supports to misrepresent the core structure.

The image of the WTC 2 core bears no resemblence to structural steel. The NYC mayor took the plans and hid them while the courts protect their hiding which enabled the structural deception by FEMA of NIST.

Last edited:
The spam of the disinformation agents must have obscured this proof that the steel shown in the core from helicopter photos of construction is NOT steel core columns. It is elevator guide rail support steel.

prove it.

i know you cant because the elevator components go in last, not first. but its your claim so you prove that we are looking at "elevator guide rail support steel"

prove it.

i know you cant because the elevator components go in last, not first. but its your claim so you prove that we are looking at "elevator guide rail support steel"
With hsitorical or normal high rise construction, that is true. The Twins were the first skyscrapers that utilized the elevators for substancial delivery of construction materials.

Contractors has it written ntheir contracts that the general contractor, the PA inthis case, had the responsibility to have elevators going up to the highest possible level.

All you have to do is get the WTC documents from guiliani, who is hiding them, to confirm this.

NYC mayor took the plans and hid them while the courts protect their hiding

My images of prove concrete. The images of elevator steel prove the connections between steel sections inthe core were too weak for "core columns".

My images of prove concrete. The images of elevator steel prove the connections between steel sections inthe core were too weak for "core columns".
your images show smoke and dust and dont prove a darn thing. nobody else can see what you are seeing. that makes you delusional.

here is the website of the structural engineer of the towers:
LERA | WTC - Sept. 11, 2001

he fully cooperated in the NIST investigation. you claim things that simply arent true, arent there and are lies. you do this repeatedly all over the internet. nobody is buying your wild fantasy and you get proven to be wrong over and over and over again.

the core was made from steel. every reliable source says it was a steel core. you have fuzzy collapse pictures. you make claims that things in your pictures that are not what you say they are. you claim the structural engineer said things he didnt say. you claim things were hidden illegally without any proof at all.

you are nuts.:cuckoo:

My images of prove concrete. The images of elevator steel prove the connections between steel sections in the core were too weak for "core columns".
your images show smoke and dust and dont prove a darn thing.

If you only look at the smoke and dust, that would be the case.

However, many confirmations of the concrete core exist, for example,

The core of the towers housed the elevator and utility shafts, restrooms, three stairwells, and other support spaces. The core –a combined steel and concrete structure–[28][
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Trade_Center#cite_note-27
Finniston, Monty; Williams, Trevor; Bissell, Christopher, eds (1992). "Skyscraper". Oxford Illustrated Encyclopedia of Invention and Technology. Oxford University Press. p. 322. ISBN 0-19-869138-6. "Modern skyscrapers such as the World Trade Center, New York, have steel and concrete hull-and-core structures. The central core–a reinforced concrete tower–contains lift shafts, staircases, and vertical ducts. From this core, the concrete and steel composite floors span on to a steel perimeter structure; a lightweight aluminium and glass curtain wall encloses the building. This type of construction is the most efficient so far designed against wind forces."

There is no competent evidence for steel core columns, even images from 9-11 with dust and smoke.

Oxford Illustrated Encyclopedia of Invention and Technology. Oxford University Press

oxfordarchcore.jpg

Stop supporting the FEMA deception and the secret methods of mass murder.

Last edited:

The core of the towers housed the elevator and utility shafts, restrooms, three stairwells, and other support spaces. The core –a combined steel and concrete structure–[28][
World Trade Center - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Finniston, Monty; Williams, Trevor; Bissell, Christopher, eds (1992). "Skyscraper". Oxford Illustrated Encyclopedia of Invention and Technology. Oxford University Press. p. 322. ISBN 0-19-869138-6. "Modern skyscrapers such as the World Trade Center, New York, have steel and concrete hull-and-core structures. The central core–a reinforced concrete tower–contains lift shafts, staircases, and vertical ducts. From this core, the concrete and steel composite floors span on to a steel perimeter structure; a lightweight aluminium and glass curtain wall encloses the building. This type of construction is the most efficient so far designed against wind forces."

There is no competent evidence for steel core columns, even images from 9-11 with dust and smoke.

Oxford Illustrated Encyclopedia of Invention and Technology. Oxford University Press

oxfordarchcore.jpg

dude, you are really stretching it here. first, wikipedia is NOT a reliable source of information. anyone can edit it. you can. i can. in fact, i will prove it to you by correcting the concrete core lie that is in there with the factual information.

your other proof is buildings LIKE the world trade center? it is describing buildings in general not specific to the WTC.

you are a moron. :cuckoo:

even this guy thinks you are nuts LERA | Leslie E. Robertson (thats the structural engineer for the WTC, for those that dont know)

World Trade Center - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

oxfordarchcore.jpg

dude, you are really stretching it here. first, wikipedia is NOT a reliable source of information. anyone can edit it. you can. i can. in fact, i will prove it to you by correcting the concrete core lie that is in there with the factual information.

your other proof is buildings LIKE the world trade center? it is describing buildings in general not specific to the WTC.

you are a moron. :cuckoo:

even this guy thinks you are nuts LERA | Leslie E. Robertson (thats the structural engineer for the WTC, for those that dont know)

If the steel core columns existed, then you would be able to show an image of them on 9-11. You would also be able to show bundled wads of bent, compressed rolled up columns at ground zero. No straight 40 foot sections will do. No construction photos either.

You will be unable to do this.

You are unable to show any offifical plans or state where they can be found.

You will unable to explain how the tower fell at near free fall.

You will be unable to explain how the steel core columns that are never seen were cut into the pieces seen at GZ.

You are a failure, before you start.

The WTC 1 east core wall falling into the empty core area.

core_animation_75.gif

If the steel core columns existed, then you would be able to show an image of them on 9-11. You would also be able to show bundled wads of bent, compressed rolled up columns at ground zero. No straight 40 foot sections will do. No construction photos either.

show one photo of the concrete core during construction. just one that has a concrete core.

if you want to put limits on what can be used as evidence then so can i. show me one picture of concrete in the concrete core BEFORE 9/11.

Last edited:

show one photo of the concrete core during construction. just one that has a concrete core.

if you want to put limits on what can be used as evidence then so can i. show me one picture of concrete in the concrete core BEFORE 9/11.

The perpetrators would direct agents to ask for the photos they stole. So your request aligns you with their information.

Logically, if the steel core columns existed, they would be seen in 9-11 images. Since you cannot source those, and will not reasonably use images that show concrete. It is conclusive, you are sorkign to support secret methods of mass murder and the demise of the US Consitution.

The grief of families will become your nightmares.

image5302831g.jpg

The perpetrators would direct agents to ask for the photos they stole. So your request aligns you with their information.

Logically, if the steel core columns existed, they would be seen in 9-11 images. Since you cannot source those, and will not reasonably use images that show concrete. It is conclusive, you are sorkign to support secret methods of mass murder and the demise of the US Consitution.

no, fucktard, they will be yours
i ill have no nightmares from your fucking delusions

i also wont use their grief to push bullshit like you do

no, fucktard, they will be yours
i ill have no nightmares from your fucking delusions

i also wont use their grief to push bullshit like you do

FEMA misrepresented the towers structures to NIST and the proof is in.

The grief of families is used to punish the tools of the perpetrators for supporting the secret methods of mass murder.

The Twins had a concrete tubular concrete core.

southcorestands.gif

Forum List

Back