FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

The perpetrators would direct agents to ask for the photos they stole. So your request aligns you with their information.

Logically, if the steel core columns existed, they would be seen in 9-11 images. Since you cannot source those, and will not reasonably use images that show concrete. It is conclusive, you are sorkign to support secret methods of mass murder and the demise of the US Consitution.

The grief of families will become your nightmares.

you are telling me that i am in communication with the "perpetrators"?!!! :cuckoo:

"they" stole photos? :cuckoo:

there are pictures of the steel core columns on 9/11. here is one. the steel core beams are of the type strewn about like match sticks towards the left of the picture. they are the really thick beams that are clearly visible.
Image151.jpg

Last edited:
FEMA misrepresented the towers structures to NIST and the proof is in.

this is a LIE.
the NIST had direct access and communication to the structural engineer
LERA | World Trade Center

The Twins had a concrete tubular concrete core.

you seem to be the only one in the world that believes this LIE.

the structural engineer says it was a steel core. the building plans say it was a steel core. the debris on 9/11 shows it was a steel core. the construction pictures show it was a steel core.

you are delusional.:cuckoo:

FEMA misrepresented the towers structures to NIST and the proof is in.

this is a LIE.
the NIST had direct access and communication to the structural engineer
LERA | World Trade Center

The Twins had a concrete tubular concrete core.

you seem to be the only one in the world that believes this LIE.

the structural engineer says it was a steel core. the building plans say it was a steel core. the debris on 9/11 shows it was a steel core. the construction pictures show it was a steel core.

you are delusional.:cuckoo:

If that were true, you would have evidence, and you have none from 9-11 for the supposed 47 steel core columns of the core.

The structural engineer on September 13, 2001 said it was concrete. Nothing after that is acceptable because he could have been threatened.

Oxford encyclopedia of Technology and Inovation that was published in 1992

oxfordarchcore.jpg

Then a structural engineer certifed in 12 states describes a concrete core in his safety reprot to FEMA, see chapter 2.1 August Domel, Ph.d SE. PE.

You have no evidence. You support secret methods of mass murder. You are a new form of human scum.

Dianne Bullis Snyder: A Wife, a Mother, a Doer

Diane-190.jpg

Nothing was handed to Dianne Bullis Snyder; she made things happen. She worked her way through college, waiting on tables, planning on a career teaching disabled children. When she ran out of money a few credits short of a degree, she became a flight attendant instead. She was raising her children, Leland and Blakeslee, while flying coast to coast two weeks a month — and while her husband, John Snyder, worked a job that rarely brought him home for dinner. Leaving for a trip, she would post life lessons on her children’s doors. “Don’t wait for tragedy, say it today,” one of them read. “I love you and I’m glad you’re alive.” She made quilts, taught herself French, timed the cookies to come out of the oven as the children arrived home from school. She was the glue in a network of 50 first cousins. In 1999, to reduce John’s commute, the family moved to Westport, Mass., from Connecticut. Dianne began flying out of Boston and thinking about finally getting her degree and teaching. She died on American Airlines Flight 11 on Sept. 11, 2001, at age 42. “Things were settling out,” John Snyder said. “It just seemed like we were turning that corner. She would have gone back to school.”

If that were true, you would have evidence, and you have none from 9-11 for the supposed 47 steel core columns of the core.
i just showed you the picture a few posts above this one. it even fit into all your stupid little requirements you stipulated.

The structural engineer on September 13, 2001 said it was concrete. Nothing after that is acceptable because he could have been threatened.
no matter how many times YOU repeat this it wont make it true. you say the structural engineer said it was concrete. THIS IS ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR LIES. the person writing the article says it is concrete, not the structural engineer. i pointed this out to you before but you keep repeating the LIE anyway.

your "nothing is acceptable" stipulation is the absurd ravings of a paranoid lunatic!! :cuckoo:

it's also really FUNNY!! :lol:

Oxford encyclopedia of Technology and Inovation that was published in 1992
and the oxford encyclopedia was wrong. i already showed you links to many engineering schools and universities that say it was a steel core.
You have no evidence. You support secret methods of mass murder. You are a new form of human scum.
you are a raving lunatic. i showed you evidence. because i dont agree with your raving lunacy does not mean i support mass murder. it means that i am logical and believe you are a raging lunatic that keeps insisting a building with a steel core really has a concrete one.

you have no evidence at all.

SHOW US PICTURES OF TRE CONCRETE CORE DURING CONSTRUCTION.

Perhaps the most amazing escape was that of six people trapped in an express elevator on the 50th floor of the North Tower. There was no elevator bank on that particular floor. After prying open the inner doors, they cut through three layers of drywall with a squeegee handle, then broke through a wall of tiles into a 50th-floor bathroom. All six escaped the tower five minutes before it collapsed.

please explain how someone can cut through a concrete core with a squeegee!! :lol:

even crazy people look at your posts and think you are nuts.:cuckoo:

i just showed you the picture a few posts above this one. it even fit into all your stupid little requirements you stipulated.

no matter how many times YOU repeat this it wont make it true. you say the structural engineer said it was concrete. THIS IS ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR LIES. the person writing the article says it is concrete, not the structural engineer. i pointed this out to you before but you keep repeating the LIE anyway.

Because you will not state if you believe Robertson did not demand a correction or Newsweek refused to provide it, you expose yourself as an agent. That is reasonable to conclude because it is a reasonable question and no true American would fail to answer.

Because you will not state if you believe Robertson did not demand a correction or Newsweek refused to provide it, you expose yourself as an agent. That is reasonable to conclude because it is a reasonable question and no true American would fail to answer.

it doesnt matter if he demanded a correction or not. how do yuo know he didnt demand one and get one? but its irrelevant. there is no correction needed by him BECAUSE HE DIDNT SAY IT!! if he was misquoted then he could demand a correction but he is not the one saying what you keep lying about him saying.

when are you going to get to the part where you claim the rebarb was coated in C4? come on..... lets jsut skip the preliminary stuff and get to your REALLY whacky ideas. :lol:

please explain how someone can cut through a concrete core with a squeegee!! :lol:

The same guy who cut through the drywall once, tried again, to find concrete. Your masters, the infiltrators of the US government took that testimony from the web, just as they removed the pictures of concrete from construction photos.

Just as the 2 hour PBS documentary, "The Engineering and Construction of the Twin Towers" was removed from the PBS archives.

Dr. Ron Larsen Ph.D, physics, updates his search for the documentary in this .mp3 excerpt.

http://algoxy.com/psych/audio/rl-cb6-27-07pbs.doc_1-2.mp3

The same guy who cut through the drywall once, tried again, to find concrete. Your masters, the infiltrators of the US government took that testimony from the web, just as they removed the pictures of concrete from construction photos.

Just as the 2 hour PBS documentary, "The Engineering and Construction of the Twin Towers" was removed from the PBS archives.

Dr. Ron Larsen Ph.D, physics, updates his search for the documentary in this .mp3 excerpt.

the government did no such thing you liar

LOL
because there was no concrete in the core above grade numbnuts

HAHAHAHAHahahahaha!!!!! :lol:

you just keep getting funnier and funnier!!!

who are the infiltrators of the US government? aliens? are they the reptilians or the greys? its a conspiracy inside a conspiracy inside a conspiracy. there's the conspiracy that someone stole all the available proof you need off the internet. (thank god they left the 2 girls 1 cup video though). then there is the conspiracy that aliens infiltrated the government. then there is the conspiracy that the infiltrated government put C4 on the rebarb 30 years before blowing up the world trade center. then there is the actual conspiracy to blow up the world trade center......and we'll fly planes into just because that will look cool even though we dont need to do that because we already have the C4. :cuckoo:

oh, i almost forgot this crazy piece of evidence you are talking about. you are saying that the concrete core has drywall on the INSIDE facing the elevator shafts. just in case someone gets stuck in the elevator and they pry the door open it will still look nice.

While you laugh, people grieve.

W.jpg

And you have no evidence for the steel core column lie.

FEMA stated this was the core.

femacore.gif

Then on 9-11 we see what can only be concrete.

southcorestands.gif

you just keep getting funnier and funnier!!!

who are the infiltrators of the US government? aliens? are they the reptilians or the greys? its a conspiracy inside a conspiracy inside a conspiracy. there's the conspiracy that someone stole all the available proof you need off the internet. (thank god they left the 2 girls 1 cup video though). then there is the conspiracy that aliens infiltrated the government. then there is the conspiracy that the infiltrated government put C4 on the rebarb 30 years before blowing up the world trade center. then there is the actual conspiracy to blow up the world trade center......and we'll fly planes into just because that will look cool even though we dont need to do that because we already have the C4. :cuckoo:

oh, i almost forgot this crazy piece of evidence you are talking about. you are saying that the concrete core has drywall on the INSIDE facing the elevator shafts. just in case someone gets stuck in the elevator and they pry the door open it will still look nice.
this thread is proof positive that Christopher Brown is totally fucking INSANE

W.jpg

i wonder what that woman would think of you using her photo for your bullshit lies

W.jpg

i wonder what that woman would think of you using her photo for your bullshit lies

Share your evidence for the steel core columns with her, then direct her to me so I can share mine for the concrete core. I've been trying for years to contact victims families. The perpetrators shield them with non profit organizations and encourage them to not be public.

Something tells me that mostly they would be okay with it. By now they must realize that 9-11 was the beginng of the final destruction of the Constitution. I can't imagine any of them being as ignorant as you portray them.

This boy will be wondering now, why so many Americans do not believe the official story.

sepember_11_boy_1.jpg

people are going to grieve anyway whether i laugh or not. i am not laughing at them. i am laughing at you.

you are mocking them with your whacko ideas. how does that make you feel? do you feel like a big man now?

i have building plans. i have the structural engineer. i have pictures of the building going up and after it came down. i have people cutting through the core to escape a stuck elevator WITH A SQUEEGEE!! do you think you can cut through concrete with a squeegee and escape? yeah, you probably do. because you are WHACKO!!! :cuckoo:

where is you building plans showing a concrete core? where is your pictures of a concrete core being constructed?:cuckoo:

or did the aliens steal them too? :lol:

Share your evidence for the steel core columns with her, then direct her to me so I can share mine for the concrete core. I've been trying for years to contact victims families. The perpetrators shield them with non profit organizations and encourage them to not be public.

Something tells me that mostly they would be okay with it. By now they must realize that 9-11 was the beginng of the final destruction of the Constitution. I can't imagine any of them being as ignorant as you portray them.

This boy will be wondering now, why so many Americans do not believe the official story.
its been shared you dumbfuck
there was no concrete core above grade
photo after photo has been posted that proves this
only a delusional fucking retard like you would keep insisting there was one in the face of the evidence

I've been trying for years to contact victims families. The perpetrators shield them with non profit organizations and encourage them to not be public.

you are truly a sick and perverted individual.

LEAVE THE FAMILIES ALONE!!! they have had enough trauma in their life and dont need some whacko hunting them down and disturbing them.

please, if you take nothing else out of this conversation i plead with you to STOP FUCKING WITH THE VICTIM'S FAMILIES.

there was no concrete core above grade

The evidence proves you wrong. The east concrete core wall of WTC 1 toppling into the empty core. The spire behind it is onthe far side of the core, outside of it.

core_animation_75.gif

The same massive piece of concrete from another angle.

wtc.1core.fall.jpg

[
The same massive piece of concrete from another angle.

you keep posting the same pictures of smoke and a tumbling building. what you post is not proof. i dont know why you are too completely crazy to see that but its annoying.

I've been trying for years to contact victims families. The perpetrators shield them with non profit organizations and encourage them to not be public.

you are truly a sick and perverted individual.

LEAVE THE FAMILIES ALONE!!! they have had enough trauma in their life and dont need some whacko hunting them down and disturbing them.

please, if you take nothing else out of this conversation i plead with you to STOP FUCKING WITH THE VICTIM'S FAMILIES.

Forum List

Back