FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

Whats REALLY hysterical about these disinformation agents that have been sent here to spam the boards is they ignore that its a FACT not a theory,that many firefighters and first responders of new york called the 9/11 coverup investigation a half baked farce yet that means NOTHING to them,only what NIST and fox news tell them.:lol::lol: "rolls on floor laughing.":lol:

please tell me where i can get the job to actually get paid to point out how fucking retarded most of your statements are!! :lol:

Whats REALLY hysterical about these disinformation agents that have been sent here to spam the boards is they ignore that its a FACT not a theory,that many firefighters and first responders of new york called the 9/11 coverup investigation a half baked farce yet that means NOTHING to them,only what NIST and fox news tell them.:lol::lol: "rolls on floor laughing.":lol:

please tell me where i can get the job to actually get paid to point out how fucking retarded most of your statements are!! :lol:

hahahahahaha,when confronted with facts you cant refute you come back with pathetic posts like this.priceless,I love it.:lol::lol: Honestly I would have expected a post like this from Ditzcon the biggest moron on these boards next CandyCorn,but I at least expected some insane long ramblings from YOU instead of a weak comeback like this.:lol::lol: you been hanging out with Ditzcon way too long.:lol:

he'll put you on ignore, like he did me
what a fucking pussy wimp rimjob is

again, if it had been the ONLY SET OF PLANS,

It was a lot more than just the plans.

NYCLU:

"World Trade Center files" and "Millennium Project files," together with 6000 files of photographs, 1000 audiotapes, and 15,000 videotapes, are also reported to be a part of the records covered by the contract.
SO????

who gives a fuck
it doesnt change the fact that the twin towers had STEEL CORES

Were they made from invisi-steel?

No one seems to have seen them on 9-11.

Here is steel, but it is obviously too small to be "core columns".

spire_dust-3.jpg

Here is steel big enough to be core columns,

site1074.jpg

But it is not in the core as this superimposition shows.

superimp.spire.wtc1.jpg

It was a lot more than just the plans.

NYCLU:

"World Trade Center files" and "Millennium Project files," together with 6000 files of photographs, 1000 audiotapes, and 15,000 videotapes, are also reported to be a part of the records covered by the contract.
SO????

who gives a fuck

spire_dust-3.jpg

site1074.jpg

superimp.spire.wtc1.jpg
that "spire" you keep yappin about, is the outer shell you fucktard
you do understand the building is in THREE DIMENSIONS, right?

I only saw elevator guide rail support steel at construction,

Left and right of the central crane, the vertical steel has "butt plates" on their tops. Butt plates are of totally inadequate strength for joining sections of "core column". Joining any configured steel that will be used as "core column" requires a 100% fillet weld, like this seen on an "I" beam.
those are steel columns you dumbfuck
you dont know a fucking thing about construction or steel

the elevator componants would have been added AFTER the building was enclosed
otherwise they would RUST

Columns can have any configuration. It is their vertical orientation and structural role that makes them "columns".

BTW, did you ever acknowledge the violations of law that are embodied in the ex NYC mayor taking the plans and hiding them while the courts protected their hiding?

1. You cut/paste where in the link it says that Rudy took the WTC plans and hid them.
2. We already established that you can't read drawings
3. We already established that you are not qualified to interpret collapse photos/videos
4. We already established that you are not an engineer qualified to comment on the WTC designs.

Cristo is a "hack" who is hawking his bullshit book, that is soooooo obviously wrong it must set some record for stupidity. But keep posting nonsense. There are always sane people to call you stupid.

There is no "Where's Walldo? WTC Wall Conspiracy". There is a "who is stupid enough to buy this book, conspiracy"
bk.jpg

Cristo has been arguing 2 + 2 = 3 for the last 166 pages when everyone else knows the correct answer. No one is interested in a moronic conspiracy. If you think it helps you sell books, that makes some sense, but normal people won't waste their money on such nonsense.

So you have no evidence of steel core columns but do recognize that the possibility of knowledge being unconscious actually works better than secret. And that such a possibility allows explanation for a great deal in our world. I thought you would never get it.

Or that our republic and the constitution and the republic for which it stands might be saved by understanding such phenomena as can happen with the unconscious mind.

Evidence of steel core columns? You have no evidence of concrete walls, none, no photos of a mile of concrete wall in the debris.

I'll post a few more posts for you to reply to. All you have is a bullshit book that no one with a brain will buy.

There is no "Where's Walldo? WTC Wall Conspiracy". There is a "who is stupid enough to buy this book, conspiracy"
bk.jpg

Cristo has been arguing 2 + 2 = 3 for the last 166 pages when everyone else knows the correct answer. No one is interested in a moronic conspiracy. If you think it helps you sell books, that makes some sense, but normal people won't waste their money on such nonsense.

So you have no evidence of steel core columns but do recognize that the possibility of knowledge being unconscious actually works better than secret. And that such a possibility allows explanation for a great deal in our world. I thought you would never get it.

Or that our republic and the constitution and the republic for which it stands might be saved by understanding such phenomena as can happen with the unconscious mind.

Evidence of steel core columns? You have no evidence of concrete walls, none, no photos of a mile of concrete wall in the debris.

I'll post a few more posts for you to reply to. All you have is a bullshit book that no one with a brain will buy.
its on amazon
and this is the publishing company

Self Publishing and Print on Demand Company | Xlibris Book Publishers.

self published
LOL

SO????

who gives a fuck

spire_dust-3.jpg

site1074.jpg

superimp.spire.wtc1.jpg
that "spire" you keep yappin about, is the outer shell

Correct, and this image taken perhaps 2-3 seonds later shows the spire to be OUTSIDE the core wall.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

ALSO, the rectangles formed by interior box columns and floor beams show that to be the inner wall supporting the floors NOT the perimeter columns which we spaced 22" apart.

The core area left of the concrete core wall is EMPTY because the elevator guide rail support steel was too weak to stand without the concrete core supporting it.

Last edited:
bk.jpg

Recall, concrete can be easily fractured by a small amount of high explosives that are properly placed to fall freely AND, the large pieces of concrete could have broken with impact. AND here is the massive concrete core wall at its base. So big that a 3x7' hallway runs along it's length to connect plumbing that was cast into the wall.

BTW, the book is about the unconscious mind, which is nominally 86% of each humans mental capacity. It shows how people can be programmed unconsciously without their knowledge behind memory barriers.

Last edited:

spire_dust-3.jpg

site1074.jpg

superimp.spire.wtc1.jpg

Correct, and this image taken perhaps 2-3 seonds later shows the spire to be OUTSIDE the core wall.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

ALSO, the rectangles formed by interior box columns and floor beams show that to be the inner wall supporting the floors NOT the perimeter columns which we spaced 22" apart.

The core area left of the concrete core wall is EMPTY because the elevator guide rail support steel was too weak to stand without the concrete core supporting it.
you keep claiming that bullshit that ALL the evidence says is bullshit

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

You didn't post any of that "evidence", so perhaps you are describing your own act.

Recall, concrete can be easily fractured by a small amount of high explosives that are properly placed to fall freely AND, the large pieces of concrete could have broken with impact. AND here is the massive concrete core wall at its base. So big that a 3x7' hallway runs along it's length to connect plumbing that was cast into the wall.

BTW, the book is about the unconscious mind, which is nominally 86% of each humans mental capacity. It shows how people can be programmed unconsciously without their knowledge behind memory barriers.
that linked photo shows ZERO concrete you fucktard

You didn't post any of that "evidence", so perhaps you are describing your own act.
yes, the evidence HAS been posted but the delusional fucktard that you are keeps denying it

Sand and gravel is most of what is seen. Concrete is made from that stuff Einstein .

GZ, it was called "digging out" for a reason.

Sand and gravel is most of what is seen. Concrete is made from that stuff Einstein .

you're full of shit
i see steel columns and gypsum planks
i dont see "sand and gravel"
and you can see tons of steel and not ANY rebar

so that means out of your 5 working brain cells more than 4 of them you dont use. now its all starting to make sense.....:cuckoo:

When a hijacked airplane struck the north tower of the World Trade Center, six men, including Polish immigrant window washer Jan Demczur, found themselves trapped in an express elevator at the 50th floor. Thinking quickly, Demczur and the others pried open the elevator doors and used this squeegee handle to cut their way through the drywall of the elevator shaft. They squeezed through the hole in the wall, fleeing from the building just minutes before the tower fell.
Window washer’s squeegee handle - September 11: Bearing Witness to History

you cant cut through a concrete core with a squeegee!!! :lol:

you're full of shit
i see steel columns and gypsum planks
i dont see "sand and gravel"
and you can see tons of steel and not ANY rebar
Actually there are a number of pieces of steel proturding that could be rebar. Any steel that appears round and is not totally kinked up could be that high tensile rebar.

Also, note in the very bottom of the cascade slope the very large aggregate. Hard stone aggregate was only used on ten floors, which would hardly show at all in that mass of sand and gravel. Meaning that there was something VERY big, using lots of large, hard stone aggregate.

All images of GZ show gray areas that are often graded, when cleaned of steel, just like pulverized concrete would appear.

When a hijacked airplane struck the north tower of the World Trade Center, six men, including Polish immigrant window washer Jan Demczur, found themselves trapped in an express elevator at the 50th floor. Thinking quickly, Demczur and the others pried open the elevator doors and used this squeegee handle to cut their way through the drywall of the elevator shaft. They squeezed through the hole in the wall, fleeing from the building just minutes before the tower fell.
Window washer’s squeegee handle - September 11: Bearing Witness to History

you cant cut through a concrete core with a squeegee!!! :lol:

He tried it again later, and found concrete, but that survivor account is missing. Any elevator or stair not against the core walls would be drywall, meaning that most elevators were surrounded with drywall.

Drywall cannot stand the impacts of hundreds of thousands of tons of structure steel.

southcorestands.gif

Meaning the above is concrete, not steel core columns, never seen on 9-11 like they would be, .......... if they existed.

FEMA lied, this was NOT the core of the Twins.

femacore.gif

Forum List

Back