FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

Clearly, if you must fail to read and to recognize Consitutional rights and facts, it is because you have no evidence of the steel core columns. The Twin towers had a steel reinforced cast concrete core.

And all of the independently verified evidence shows this.

How does it feel to be exposed lying to support secret methods of mass murder?
you have ZERO evidence
just your fucking delusions

Clearly, if you must fail to read and to recognize Consitutional rights and facts, it is because you have no evidence of the steel core columns. The Twin towers had a steel reinforced cast concrete core.

And all of the independently verified evidence shows this.

How does it feel to be exposed lying to support secret methods of mass murder?

your constitutional rights werent violated.

YOU DIDNT PAY CHILD SUPPORT FOR OVER A DOZEN YEARS AND GOT CAUGHT.

you made some stupid excuse about 1876 and the evidence was irrelevant and not admissible.

the twin towers has a steel core independently verified here:

"For a combination of historical, cultural and economic reasons, tall, concrete-core buildings dedicated to office use are unusual in New York, where builders prefer the wallboard-enclosed cores with steel frames that Mr. Robertson pioneered in the trade center."
New York Timeshere

and here... (notice it is newsweek after they removed your incorrect article)
"Engineers are still debating whether the Twin Towers' unique structure should be credited for surviving the initial crashes, or blamed for collapsing in the subsequent fires, or both. But the point is that it was unique, utilizing closely spaced columns connected to a steel core by relatively lightweight floor trusses. "
Newsweek. Newsweek.com

and here.....
"Each of the towers, more than 200 ft. wide on each side, contained a central steel core surrounded by open office space. Eighteen-inch steel tubes ran vertically along the outside, providing much of the support for the building"
Time Magazine.TIME.com

and here....
"The twin towers were the first supertall buildings designed without any masonry. Worried that the intense air pressure created by the building's high speed elevators might buckle conventional shafts, engineers designed a solution using a drywall system fixed to the reinforced steel core. "
engineering.comENGINEERING.com

"Like many high-rises built in the 1960s, the Twin Towers were constructed with their weight distributed between a hollow steel core (containing services like elevators) and steel columns around the perimeter, maximizing open floor space. Many believe the older high-rise design, in which steel columns are often encased in concrete, is more fire resistant.

“A lot of people have told me, ‘You should have used more concrete in the structure,’” said Robertson. However, his chart plotting the strength of steel vs. concrete at various temperatures showed that at the incendiary levels that raged in the towers, the two materials become similarly weak."
Berkeley 04.17.2002 - World Trade Center remembered

and there are nice clear photos of the steel core... unlike your pictures of smoke and shadows and delusional claims of a concrete core.

corecloseupbest.jpg

Image194Resized.jpg

nocore.jpg

d5.jpg

im958lguq5.jpg

im_652_lg.jpg

im_612_lg.jpg

im_580_lg.jpg

im534lgwo5.jpg

im_853_lg.jpg

SPAM11

You are so owned. You are NOT showing core columns. Only interior box columns which surrounded the core or elevator guide rail support steel.

SPAM6
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1914220-post3527.html

FIZZ SPAM
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1860963-post3290.html

BERKLEY ERRORS
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1904734-post3480.html

TIME MAGAZINE ERRORS
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1904673-post3478.html

SPAM 4-POSTING UNKNOWN STRUCTURE CALLING IT WTC TWIN
http://www.usmessageboard.com/18978...//www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/

SPAM11

You are so owned. You are NOT showing core columns. Only interior box columns which surrounded the core or elevator guide rail support steel.

no, you fucking moron. the steel columns ARE the core. there is no concrete you fucking deadbeat idiot.

you can not show even ONE picture of your concrete core. not a single one. you have changed your story more often than you change underwear. you make claims and show nothing t oback it up. where is your documentation showing the core columns were really "elevator guide rail supports"?? where is your documentation that the butt plates were too weak, even though they were welded?? where is your documentation that the concrete core that you claim exists was poured several feet below the steel structure? where is any proof of any of the shit you make up??

YOU GOT NOTHING!! :lol:

SPAM11

no, you fucking moron. the steel columns ARE the core. there is no concrete

Since you cannot show them in the core area on 9-11 when they cannot be misrepresented, and the concrete is shown many times, while independent authority confirms them consistent with all images,

You support secret methods of mass murder and the demise of the US constitution.

Americans grieving mean nothing to you.

New+York+Remembers+Victims+9+11+Terror+Attacks+Uw5r1dIz7eHl.jpg

and the suffering all Americans are about to enter into because of unjust wars called as revenge for the secret mass murder conducted by the infiltrators of the US government is DIRECTLY caused by the treason of you and your kind.

Since you cannot show them in the core area on 9-11 when they cannot be misrepresented, and the concrete is shown many times, while independent authority confirms them consistent with all images,

You support secret methods of mass murder and the demise of the US constitution.

and the suffering all Americans are about to enter into because of unjust wars called as revenge for the secret mass murder conducted by the infiltrators of the US government is DIRECTLY caused by the treason of you and your kind.

answer the fucking questions, jackass.

the constitution has nothing to do with whether the core was steel or concrete. dont you think that if there really was a concrete core and this massive cover up that you would be swimming with the fishes by now?

every picture you show that claims it is a concrete core shows a steel core. you show them all the time. you are just delusional and think smoke is concrete.

so answer the fucking questions.

where is your documentation showing the core columns were really "elevator guide rail supports"??

where is your documentation that the butt plates were too weak, even though they were welded??

where is your documentation that the concrete core that you claim exists was poured several feet below the steel structure?

where is any proof of any of the shit you make up??

answer the fucking questions

You cannot show stel core columns in the core area on 9-11 because the steel core columns did not exist. I can show concrete. The west concrete shear wall of WTC 1 on the left and the spire on the right. An interior box columns, one of 24 outside the concrete core.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

You cannot show stel core columns in the core area on 9-11 because the steel core columns did not exist. I can show concrete. The west concrete shear wall of WTC 1 on the left and the spire on the right. An interior box columns, one of 24 outside the concrete core.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

Steel inside the core is elevator guide rail support steel as is seen by the butt plates on the tops of the supports left and right of the central crane.

x5o1sh.jpg

Butt plates are way too weak for core columns joints.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

you fucking moron. the picture you just posted shows the steel core on 9/11. all i need to do to show the steel core on 9/11 is quote you!!! :lol:

Here you go Chris. Another posted response from Leslie Robertson from another person who had written him. This was written by Robertson on the 2nd of February.

Leslie Robertson said:
My response to your query comes with the preamble I am the Engineer-of-Record for the structure of the two towers of the World Trade Center. That is, I was the Chief Engineer for the design of both of the towers, and all of the drawings carry my professional seal and signature. Further, I was in responsible charge of our quality assurance operations for the construction work and, subsequent to the construction, of our on-going designs for structural alterations.

From time to time persons have written to me stating that the two towers were constructed with reinforced concrete cores. Without reservation I am able to state that, for the both of the two towers:

- From the very earliest inception of structural design, concrete cores were not considered as a viable option.

- The architects (including Mr. Minoru Yamasaki) and our client, the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, never asked that concrete cores be incorporated into the design or the construction of the toweres.

- From the lowest basement to the roof, concrete cores were never shown in the drawings for the design or for the construction of the two towers.

- Concrete cores were not constructed.

- Evidence of concrete cores cannot be found in construction photographs.

- Following the tragic events of September 11, debris from concrete cores was not found in the field.

Irresponsible persons have generated material, even a letter falsely purported to have been signed by me, indicating that concrete cores were a part of the World Trade Center. The motives for such assertions is beyond my ken.

Of course, responsible persons, perhaps without a proper choice of words, may state or may have stated that concrete cores were a part of the design and/or construction of the two towers. Such statements are not based on fact. Where by responsible persons, I can only believe that such statements were or are made incidental to the discussion and without the intention of certifying in any way that concrete cores were in any way a part of the design or the construction of either of the two towers.

Regards,

Leslie Earl Robertson, P.E., S.E., Chartered Engineer (U.K. and Ireland)

First Class Architect and Engineer (Japan)

Not only has he written me, but others as well.

I suggest that you contact Robertson yourself, question him, and post your answers. You have yet to do that because you are spineless, sniveling little coward who KNOWS what the answer is to this concrete core issue, yet you want to keep what little internet fame you have so you continue to tell lies.

Truly sad.

You are DONE.

Here you go Chris. Another posted response from Leslie Robertson from another person who had written him. This was written by Robertson on the 2nd of February.

Leslie Robertson said:
My response to your query comes with the preamble I am the Engineer-of-Record for the structure of the two towers of the World Trade Center. That is, I was the Chief Engineer for the design of both of the towers, and all of the drawings carry my professional seal and signature. Further, I was in responsible charge of our quality assurance operations for the construction work and, subsequent to the construction, of our on-going designs for structural alterations.

From time to time persons have written to me stating that the two towers were constructed with reinforced concrete cores. Without reservation I am able to state that, for the both of the two towers:

- From the very earliest inception of structural design, concrete cores were not considered as a viable option.

- The architects (including Mr. Minoru Yamasaki) and our client, the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, never asked that concrete cores be incorporated into the design or the construction of the toweres.

- From the lowest basement to the roof, concrete cores were never shown in the drawings for the design or for the construction of the two towers.

- Following the tragic events of September 11, debris from concrete cores was not found in the field.

Irresponsible persons have generated material, even a letter falsely purported to have been signed by me, indicating that concrete cores were a part of the World Trade Center. The motives for such assertions is beyond my ken.

Of course, responsible persons, perhaps without a proper choice of words, may state or may have stated that concrete cores were a part of the design and/or construction of the two towers. Such statements are not based on fact. Where by responsible persons, I can only believe that such statements were or are made incidental to the discussion and without the intention of certifying in any way that concrete cores were in any way a part of the design or the construction of either of the two towers.

Regards,

I suggest that you contact Robertson yourself, question him, and post your answers. You have yet to do that because you are spineless, sniveling little coward who KNOWS what the answer is to this concrete core issue, yet you want to keep what little internet fame you have so you continue to tell lies.

Truly sad.

You are DONE.

thanks for posting this. my email from him was similar except it had a line concerning what i believe to be chris's mental state. given chris's propensity to filing silly lawsuits i do not wish to post robertson's email. my makes the same points as your email does so i have no doubt it is actually from robertson. i actually feel sorry for the guy as constantly being reminded that one of his wonderful designs ended with such a tragic event and he keeps getting reminded of it over and over again.

i have no doubt that chris has emailed robertson on several occasions given that chris has stated he tried to contact the victim's families repeatedly. (what a psycho!!). obviously robertson would tell him the same thing he told us. i'm sure chris has some stupid excuses for robertson as chris always does. i'm sure the excuses make as much sense as the claims all construction photos were "cleansed" from the internet.

Leslie Robertson said:

Regards,

Truly sad.

You are DONE.

thanks for posting this. my email from him was similar except it had a line concerning what i believe to be chris's mental state. given chris's propensity to filing silly lawsuits i do not wish to post robertson's email. my makes the same points as your email does so i have no doubt it is actually from robertson. i actually feel sorry for the guy as constantly being reminded that one of his wonderful designs ended with such a tragic event and he keeps getting reminded of it over and over again.

i have no doubt that chris has emailed robertson on several occasions given that chris has stated he tried to contact the victim's families repeatedly. (what a psycho!!). obviously robertson would tell him the same thing he told us. i'm sure chris has some stupid excuses for robertson as chris always does. i'm sure the excuses make as much sense as the claims all construction photos were "cleansed" from the internet.
that sounds like a troofer moron for sure
and Christopher A Brown

Oxford encyclopedia of Technology and Innovation, published in 1992.

Finniston, Monty; Williams, Trevor; Bissell, Christopher, eds (1992). "Skyscraper". Oxford Illustrated Encyclopedia of Invention and Technology. Oxford University Press. p. 322. ISBN 0-19-869138-6

oxfordarchcore.jpg

August Domel, Ph.d SE. PE. certified in 12 states as a structural engineer.

Groundbreaking for construction of the World Trade Center took place on August 5, 1966 Tower One, standing 1368 feet high, was completed in 1970, and Tower Two, at 1362 feet high, was completed in 1972. The structural design for the World Trade Center Towers was done by Skilling, Helle, Christiansen and Robertson. It was designed as a tube building that included a perimeter moment-resisting frame consisting of steel columns spaced on 39-inch centers. The load carrying system was designed so that the steel facade would resist lateral and gravity forces and the interior concrete core would carry only gravity loads.

The east concrete core wall of WTC 1 toppling into the empty core area on 9-11.

core_animation_75.gif

Finniston, Monty; Williams, Trevor; Bissell, Christopher, eds (1992). "Skyscraper". Oxford Illustrated Encyclopedia of Invention and Technology. Oxford University Press. p. 322. ISBN 0-19-869138-6

Groundbreaking for construction of the World Trade Center took place on August 5, 1966 Tower One, standing 1368 feet high, was completed in 1970, and Tower Two, at 1362 feet high, was completed in 1972. The structural design for the World Trade Center Towers was done by Skilling, Helle, Christiansen and Robertson. It was designed as a tube building that included a perimeter moment-resisting frame consisting of steel columns spaced on 39-inch centers. The load carrying system was designed so that the steel facade would resist lateral and gravity forces and the interior concrete core would carry only gravity loads.

more lies

core_animation_75.gif
more lies

Null post agent.

more lies

Null post agent.
every post you make is a null post

When evidence that is valid is posted, a vild post is created.

Leslie Robertson was interviewd by Newsweek on September 13, 2001 and the concrete core is identified.

No, fake email that gumjob posts supposedly from Robertson has no validity in comparision.
when you post actual evidence(and not your delusions) it will be the first time

When evidence that is valid is posted, a vaild post is created.

Leslie Robertson was interviewd by Newsweek on September 13, 2001 and the concrete core is identified.

No, fake email that gumjob posts supposedly from Robertson has no validity in comparision.
when you post actual evidence(and not your delusions) it will be the first time

Null post agent.

This is the concrete core of WTC 2.

southcorestands.gif

Forum List

Back