FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

well, ya gotta love his answer to not being able to find any construction photos of concrete in the core

"THEY" had them all destroyed

of course to most people with common sense
Occams Razor comes into play
the reason you cant find photos during construction with concrete in the core is they didnt put concrete in the core

The WTC 1 east core wall toppling into the core area. The core is empty.

core_animation_75.gif

Is it more likely the pictures of the concrete were removed or that the steel core columns inside the core were removed, because neither are ever seen?

Below is seen rebar of the west and north concrete core wall of WTC 1.

spire_dust-3.jpg

that's because it was built that way.
there was no rebar above grade
and there was no concrete walls in the core
the only concrete above street level was in the floors

The WTC 1 east core wall toppling into the core area. The core is empty.

core_animation_75.gif

Is it more likely the pictures of the concrete were removed or that the steel core columns inside the core were removed, because neither are ever seen?

Below is seen rebar of the west and north concrete core wall of WTC 1.

spire_dust-3.jpg

that's because it was built that way.
there was no rebar above grade
and there was no concrete walls in the core
the only concrete above street level was in the floors

don't most troofers understand that part?

are you talking about the empty space in the middle of each building?
the core, where they had the elevators and ran conduit and stuff like that

yeah there was like a shaft in the middle of each tower for that stuff. which accounts for the dust being blown out of each hole.
yup
this guy seems to want to say something else happened, but wont say WHAT
he takes that over simplification of the core in the diagram and claims this is what FEMA(dont ask me how they would be a source for the building plans in the first place) sent in for the design of the core

actually the satan's face theory is much more entertaining than these other ones.

I saw some great photos of heaven and hell today. Hell looked a lot like a meat packing plant in China.

I still want to know where the gold is?

Here ya go. Get yer tin foil unrolled and shaped just right now.

Screw Loose Change: The Craziest Theory Yet?

make sure you got your colon : just right too.

Listen, you stupid fuckhead. We are not convinced or impressed by your bullshit conspiracy theories. Take your head out of your ass. You paranoid delusional fuck. and just so you know, the government LOVES that you're spreading this shit.

I thought the Bush admin blew up the rainbow too?

Yeah they were able to change the rules of physics so many ways just to make it LOOK like a rainbow/collapse.
well they used those goodies they got from the vulcans and asguard

You were wrong about the scaled photo and could recognize that the railing indicated the mezzanine

You were wrong about the spire. It is not the perimeter of the building.

This means you were wrong about the steel core columns, they did not exist which means that due process has been violated in 3000 murders because the cause of death is not accurate. You certainly can produce no image from 9-11 showing them in the core area and actually have spent time trying to use the lie to prove the lie.

You are not interested in lawful government or protecting the COnstitutional due process of 3,000 murder victims. You are not able to be accoutnable in anyway within discussion. You protect the secret means of mass murder on 9-11.

An accurate analysis of a buildings supposed collapse cannot be done without having the plans, and the National Institute of Standard and Technology attempted to render an anlysis without plans. Here is a clause in their disclaimer that allows them use the sunday funnies for plans and not have liability.

nist.disclaimer3_4.jpg

I still want to know where the gold is?

Here ya go. Get yer tin foil unrolled and shaped just right now.

Screw Loose Change: The Craziest Theory Yet?

make sure you got your colon : just right too.

Listen, you stupid fuckhead. We are not convinced or impressed by your bullshit conspiracy theories. Take your head out of your ass. You paranoid delusional fuck. and just so you know, the government LOVES that you're spreading this shit.
actually, that is a good site
screw loose change exposed all the lies in loose change
i used to have a link to that guys video in my sig :lol:

Yeah they were able to change the rules of physics so many ways just to make it LOOK like a rainbow/collapse.
well they used those goodies they got from the vulcans and asguard

You were wrong about the scaled photo and could recognize that the railing indicated the mezzanine

You were wrong about the spire. It is not the perimeter of the building.

This means you were wrong about the steel core columns, they did not exist which means that due process has been violated in 3000 murders because the cause of death is not accurate. You certainly can produce no image from 9-11 showing them in the core area and actually have spent time trying to use the lie to prove the lie.

You are not interested in lawful government or protecting the COnstitutional due process of 3,000 murder victims. You are not able to be accoutnable in anyway within discussion. You protect the secret means of mass murder on 9-11.

An accurate analysis of a buildings supposed collapse cannot be done without having the plans, and the National Institute of Standard and Technology attempted to render an anlysis without plans. Here is a clause in their disclaimer that allows them use the sunday funnies for plans and not have liability.

nist.disclaimer3_4.jpg

blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blow me.

Forum List

Back