FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

core_animation_75.gif

Is it me, or does that look like Satan's face?
thats the one where someone claimed it
LOL

wtc.1core.fall.jpg

There was only 31 feet from the narrow end core wall to the inside of the perimeter columns at the messanine level.

wtc_lobby_scaled.jpg

Is that why WTC 1 was 30% empty on 9-11?
that pic is the GROUND FLOOR LOBBY you moron
and you will need to show proof of that claim of 30% unleased
and besides, that would have no bearing on the fact that greater floor space per floor was a selling point for the building

wallboard!

The railing on the far right was only present on the mezznine level, ..... moron without evidence supporting that the means of mass murder remain secret.

You can show no proof of anything whatsoever and have not, and so have forfieted your argument long ago. I have to show nothing to prove that the twins had a concrete core, it's already been shown, all I'm doing is letting you demonstrate for everyone what you are really doing by getting you to do it so unreasonably for so long, agent.
yeah, thats why you can look out the windows on the GROUND FLOOR
and if you even bothered to read the NAME of your photo link

/images/wtc_lobby_scaled.jpg

LOBBY

that pic is the GROUND FLOOR LOBBY you moron
and you will need to show proof of that claim of 30% unleased
and besides, that would have no bearing on the fact that greater floor space per floor was a selling point for the building

wallboard!

The railing on the far right was only present on the mezznine level, ..... moron without evidence supporting that the means of mass murder remain secret.

You can show no proof of anything whatsoever and have not, and so have forfieted your argument long ago. I have to show nothing to prove that the twins had a concrete core, it's already been shown, all I'm doing is letting you demonstrate for everyone what you are really doing by getting you to do it so unreasonably for so long, agent.

LOBBY

Bwahhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa.

I'm a very reasonable person. I scaled that image, named it and uploaded it. Later I was corrected by exactly the same fact I presented to you by someone on a message board.

The mezzanine railing on the right that I completely failed to notice when scaling. I made a mistake and I admit it and now I call it the mezzanine because I know it is and realize I was corrected. But, ......... you are not at all reasonable and a lot less knowledgable.

Last edited:
wallboard!

LOBBY

Bwahhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa.

I'm a very reasonable person. I scaled that image, named it and uploaded it. Later I was corrected by exactly the same fact I presented to you by someone on a message board.

The mezzanine railing on the right that I completely failed to notice when scaling. I made a mistake and I admit it and now I call it the mezzanine because I know it is and realize I was corrected. But, ......... you are not at all reasonable and a lot less knowledgable.
because you are completely WRONG about the concrete in the walls
if they put some in you should be able to show it from construction photos
they DIDNT

LOBBY

Bwahhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa.

they DIDNT

As has been stated, but since you don't read or use evidence, you are ignorant of the information in the thread, just like the perps wished everyone was, it is very logical that IF the perps were planning to conduct mass murder and a deception about the structure would help them to evade the law THEN they would take all of the construction images that show concrete. Logically we can find none. I tis logical that the perpetrators IF they were planning to try and conduct a deception that they would see the plans removed from city offices. They have been removed ilegally. the NYC mayor took the plans and hid them while the courts protect their hiding. The WTC documents were takne by gulkiani from the NYC offices and taken to his private warehouse the fortress.

barrett.jpg

Our concern is based on the following facts, as we understand them. On or about December 24, 2001, Commissioner George Rios, on behalf of the City of New York and/or the Department of Records and Information Services of the City of New York, entered into a contract with the Rudolph W. Giuliani Center for Urban Affairs Inc., signed by Saul Cohen, President, concerning the records of the mayoralty of Rudolph Giuliani. The records are said to include appointment books, cabinet meeting audiotapes, e-mails, telephone logs, advance and briefing memos, correspondence, transition materials, and private schedules, as well as Mr. Giuliani�s departmental, travel, event, subject, and Gracie Mansion files. Giuliani's "World Trade Center files"

I can show concrete surrounding the core on 9-11 just like I should be able to if it existed. The west end of the WTC 1 concrete core. Note the empty core left of the spire and end view of the concrete wall.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

Why can't you show an image of the supposed steel core columns on 9-11? If they existed, they would be visible.

You support that the means of mass murder remain secret. That secrecy is what has seriously compromised the US Constitution.

Bwahhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa.

they DIDNT

As has been stated, but since you don't read or use evidence, you are ignorant of the information in the thread, just like the perps wished everyone was, it is very logical that IF the perps were planning to conduct mass murder and a deception about the structure would help them to evade the law THEN they would take all of the construction images that show concrete. Logically we can find none. I tis logical that the perpetrators IF they were planning to try and conduct a deception that they would see the plans removed from city offices. They have been removed ilegally. the NYC mayor took the plans and hid them while the courts protect their hiding. The WTC documents were takne by gulkiani from the NYC offices and taken to his private warehouse the fortress.

barrett.jpg

Our concern is based on the following facts, as we understand them. On or about December 24, 2001, Commissioner George Rios, on behalf of the City of New York and/or the Department of Records and Information Services of the City of New York, entered into a contract with the Rudolph W. Giuliani Center for Urban Affairs Inc., signed by Saul Cohen, President, concerning the records of the mayoralty of Rudolph Giuliani. The records are said to include appointment books, cabinet meeting audiotapes, e-mails, telephone logs, advance and briefing memos, correspondence, transition materials, and private schedules, as well as Mr. Giuliani�s departmental, travel, event, subject, and Gracie Mansion files. Giuliani's "World Trade Center files"

I can show concrete surrounding the core on 9-11 just like I should be able to if it existed. The west end of the WTC 1 concrete core. Note the empty core left of the spire and end view of the concrete wall.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

Why can't you show an image of the supposed steel core columns on 9-11? If they existed, they would be visible.

You support that the means of mass murder remain secret. That secrecy is what has seriously compromised the US Constitution.

your own photos prove a steel core with no concrete
LOL
i dont NEED to post others

they DIDNT

barrett.jpg

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

LOL

The core area is on the left, the spire is the north west corner of the steel framework. This image is taken from the north east and shows the north core concrete wall behind the interior box columns.

Intentional misinterpretions are obvious when they are based on no evidence, and you have none.

shearspirewall.jpg

That image is before the upper, quoted image, by perhaps 2-5 seconds. Int he quoted image the north core wall is gone and the north end view of the concrete shear wall is left of the interior box column at the corner forming the spire.

Last edited:

barrett.jpg

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

LOL

The core area is on the left, the spire is the north west corner of the steel framework. This image is taken from the north east and shows the north core concrete wall behind the interior box columns.

Intentional misinterpretions are obvious when they are based on no evidence, and you have none.

shearspirewall.jpg

That image is before the upper, quoted image, by perhaps 2-5 seconds. Int he quoted image the north core wall is gone and the north end view of the concrete shear wall is left of the interior box column at the corner forming the spire.

no, that "spire" is part of the outer shell

LOL

shearspirewall.jpg

That image is before the upper, quoted image, by perhaps 2-5 seconds. In the quoted image the north core wall is gone and the north end view of the concrete shear wall is left of the interior box column at the corner forming the spire.

You are wrong and this will prove it.

The interior box column forming the spire is of a wall of such columns on 20 foot centers that has floor beams crossing it horizontally NOT 14x14" ox columns with 22 inch spacing as the perimeter columns have.

The perpetrators would have you sacrifice all of your credibility to protect the secret means of mass murder.

site1074.jpg

Last edited:
LOL

shearspirewall.jpg

wasn't that "spire" left standing for a week or so?

all these damned pictures do is make me miss the Twins. fucking 9/11 troofer assholes.

all these damned pictures do is make me miss the Twins. fucking 9/11 troofer assholes.
well, ya gotta love his answer to not being able to find any construction photos of concrete in the core

"THEY" had them all destroyed

of course to most people with common sense
Occams Razor comes into play
the reason you cant find photos during construction with concrete in the core is they didnt put concrete in the core

Last edited:
well, ya gotta love his answer to not being able to find any construction photos of concrete in the core

the reason you cant find photos during construction with concrete in the core is they didnt put concrete in the core

are you talking about the empty space in the middle of each building?

The WTC 1 east core wall toppling into the core area. The core is empty.

core_animation_75.gif

Is it more likely the pictures of the concrete were removed or that the steel core columns inside the core were removed, because neither are ever seen?

Below is seen rebar of the west and north concrete core wall of WTC 1.

spire_dust-3.jpg

The WTC 1 east core wall toppling into the core area. The core is empty.

core_animation_75.gif

Is it more likely the pictures of the concrete were removed or that the steel core columns inside the core were removed, because neither are ever seen?

Below is seen rebar of the west and north concrete core wall of WTC 1.

spire_dust-3.jpg

that's because it was built that way.

the core, where they had the elevators and ran conduit and stuff like that

the core, where they had the elevators and ran conduit and stuff like that

yeah there was like a shaft in the middle of each tower for that stuff. which accounts for the dust being blown out of each hole.

Forum List

Back