FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

Yeah they were able to change the rules of physics so many ways just to make it LOOK like a rainbow/collapse.
well they used those goodies they got from the vulcans and asguard

You were wrong about the scaled photo and could recognize that the railing indicated the mezzanine

You were wrong about the spire. It is not the perimeter of the building.

This means you were wrong about the steel core columns, they did not exist which means that due process has been violated in 3000 murders because the cause of death is not accurate. You certainly can produce no image from 9-11 showing them in the core area and actually have spent time trying to use the lie to prove the lie.

You are not interested in lawful government or protecting the COnstitutional due process of 3,000 murder victims. You are not able to be accoutnable in anyway within discussion. You protect the secret means of mass murder on 9-11.

An accurate analysis of a buildings supposed collapse cannot be done without having the plans, and the National Institute of Standard and Technology attempted to render an anlysis without plans. Here is a clause in their disclaimer that allows them use the sunday funnies for plans and not have liability.
oh fuck off nutter

Here ya go. Get yer tin foil unrolled and shaped just right now.

Screw Loose Change: The Craziest Theory Yet?

make sure you got your colon : just right too.

Listen, you stupid fuckhead. We are not convinced or impressed by your bullshit conspiracy theories. Take your head out of your ass. You paranoid delusional fuck. and just so you know, the government LOVES that you're spreading this shit.
actually, that is a good site
screw loose change exposed all the lies in loose change
i used to have a link to that guys video in my sig :lol:

How many versions of Loose Change did they make?

Listen, you stupid fuckhead. We are not convinced or impressed by your bullshit conspiracy theories. Take your head out of your ass. You paranoid delusional fuck. and just so you know, the government LOVES that you're spreading this shit.
actually, that is a good site
screw loose change exposed all the lies in loose change
i used to have a link to that guys video in my sig :lol:

How many versions of Loose Change did they make?
i know of three
thats why he had to do a "screw loose change:not freakin again"
LOL
i'll have to see if its still available

What I don't get is why they haven't done a damned thing about the towers ... I mean seriously. I am all for Penn and Teller's idea, say "fuck you" to the terrorists and rebuild them. Show them that they can't hurt us no matter what they do. Put a little memorial in the lobby of the new ones so not to forget.

What I don't get is why they haven't done a damned thing about the towers ... I mean seriously. I am all for Penn and Teller's idea, say "fuck you" to the terrorists and rebuild them. Show them that they can't hurt us no matter what they do. Put a little memorial in the lobby of the new ones so not to forget.

they are rebuilding the WTC, but it won't be the towers. I think they were afraid no one would rent the office space if the towers were rebuilt.

New Public Art Aims to Beautify Downtown

sepember_11_boy_1.jpg

they are rebuilding the WTC, but it won't be the towers. I think they were afraid no one would rent the office space if the towers were rebuilt.

I know, we have become a nation of paranoia, but you must admit, it would really scare anyone willing to attack us if we just rebuilt them (modernized of course) as if nothing happened. Then plaster the image of the city looking like nothing changed all over international news ... no one would be stupid enough to fuck with us then.

I know, we have become a nation of paranoia, but you must admit, it would really scare anyone willing to attack us if we just rebuilt them (modernized of course) as if nothing happened. Then plaster the image of the city looking like nothing changed all over international news ... no one would be stupid enough to fuck with us then.

yeah I wanted them rebuilt. the new skyline will look better than it could have.

What about the Consitution? Rule of law, rights and freedoms? They are all seriously threatened, if not on their way out.

Constitutional due process has not been served in the murder of 3,000 innocent people on American soil.

Even immigrants take an oath to the Consitution.

The Oath of Allegiance

The final step in the naturalization process is the reciting of the "oath of allegiance" by the applicant, in which he or she makes several promises upon becoming a U.S. citizen. The oath of allegiance is:

"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God."

You are not exempt, no citizen is.

yeah I wanted them rebuilt. the new skyline will look better than it could have.

It would look a hundred times better than it even did before the attack ... just because it would be like looking at a middle finger pointed squarely at the enemy.

What about the Consitution? Rule of law, rights and freedoms? They are all seriously threatened, if not on their way out.

Constitutional due process has not been served in the murder of 3,000 innocent people on American soil.

The Oath of Allegiance

The final step in the naturalization process is the reciting of the "oath of allegiance" by the applicant, in which he or she makes several promises upon becoming a U.S. citizen. The oath of allegiance is:

"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God."

fuck the constitution. you happy now, asshole?

The Oath of Allegiance

I kind of thought that the 3,000 murders, due process and preventing any more such events by support for lawful government and the Constitution were very low on your priorities seeing as I'm posting facts, evidence and reason and you are off in trivia land diluting valuable information to protecting the Consitution.

The Oath of Allegiance

Yet another good reason why they should have just rebuilt the towers, it'd be a great "fuck you" to the conspiracy nuts as well! :razz:

<snipped>

the rule of law has been followed
we KNOW WHO DID IT
we KNOW WHAT HAPPENED
you are the one with your head in the sand

The Oath of Allegiance

Yet another good reason why they should have just rebuilt the towers, it'd be a great "fuck you" to the conspiracy nuts as well! :razz:

yeah. they would say "They weren't really rebuilt." It's a conspiracy put out by the illuminati.

The Oath of Allegiance

You must not live in the real world.

None of it can or could be afforded. It's a show. The WTC was voted down perhaps 3 times and Rockefeller forced it on the people. It was a toxic liability that was hard to rent.

Forum List

Back