FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

this is what a concrete core looks like....
comcast-12-14-062.jpg

and this is what the steel core of the WTC looks like.
trident3_1.jpg

you didnt prove anything. you showed us a picture of smoke that proved nothing and then you rambled on incoherently with shit that has already been proven to be a lie. :cuckoo:

That is what the perpetrators of secret methods of mass murder would want people to think. But the fact is that all you've proven is that you are working to support treason by protecting the secret methods of mass murder.

There was no fire, so there was no smoke. A little dust but the WTC 2 core clearly has NO STEEL protruding.

southcorestands.gif

when asked to provide evidence you get defense and paranoid and claim anyone asking for evidence is a super secret government agent.

No, you misrepresent your role. I claim anyone refusing to use evidence is working to keep the methods of mass murder secret.

Only an agent would continue with no evidence and constantly fail to recognize violations of law empowering secrecy.

you are shown evidence all the time. you cant refute it so you call it spam like a fucking moron.

Wrong. I've refuted it piece by piece and exposed it as misrepresentations. Even the videos do not show Leslie Robertson describing steel core columns. They use computer generated graphics. You post pic of unknown buldings and try to call them the Twins.

SPAM12
http://www.usmessageboard.com/2055868-post4036.html

SPAM6
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1914220-post3527.html

FIZZ SPAM
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1860963-post3290.html

BERKLEY ERRORS
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1904734-post3480.html

TIME MAGAZINE ERRORS
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1904673-post3478.html

SPAM 4-POSTING UNKNOWN STRUCTURE CALLING IT WTC TWIN
http://www.usmessageboard.com/18978...//www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/

That is what the perpetrators of secret methods of mass murder would want people to think. But the fact is that all you've proven is that you are working to support treason by protecting the secret methods of mass murder.

There was no fire, so there was no smoke. A little dust but the WTC 2 core clearly has NO STEEL protruding.

southcorestands.gif

No, you misrepresent your role. I claim anyone refusing to use evidence is working to keep the methods of mass murder secret.

Only an agent would continue with no evidence and constantly fail to recognize violations of law empowering secrecy.

you are shown evidence all the time. you cant refute it so you call it spam like a fucking moron.

Wrong. I've refuted it piece by piece and exposed it as misrepresentations. Even the videos do not show Leslie Robertson describing steel core columns. They use computer generated graphics. You post pic of unknown buldings and try to call them the Twins.

SPAM12

SPAM6
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1914220-post3527.html

FIZZ SPAM
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1860963-post3290.html

BERKLEY ERRORS
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1904734-post3480.html

TIME MAGAZINE ERRORS
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1904673-post3478.html

SPAM 4-POSTING UNKNOWN STRUCTURE CALLING IT WTC TWIN
http://www.usmessageboard.com/18978...//www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/
again, YOU are the spammer here

No, you misrepresent your role.
what the fuck are you talking about you delusional fucktard? my "role"?!!:cuckoo:
I claim anyone refusing to use evidence is working to keep the methods of mass murder secret.
your fucking crazy and so are your claims. :cuckoo:

only a paranoid schizophrenic would think "agents" give a shit about you are anything you say. :cuckoo:

there was no violation of the law. there was a lawsuit claiming some info should be public and the those claims were found to be baseless.

Wrong. I've refuted it piece by piece and exposed it as misrepresentations.
no jackass. you can claim to have refuted them all you like but we all know you are a proven liar. you didnt provide any evidence to the contrary.

Even the videos do not show Leslie Robertson describing steel core columns. They use computer generated graphics.

lets see if you can follow logic for a second. i doubt you can but let's see....

first, i never said the video shows robertson describing steel core columns. but the video certainly does.....

you claim that because robertson was interviewed for the newsweek article with the reporter mistakenly saying the towers had a concrete core then she must have gotten that info from robertson and it must be correct.

now here comes the logic part....

if your article is correct just because robertson participates then this video must also be correct because robertson participates.

did you get that?

i doubt it....

You post pic of unknown buldings and try to call them the Twins.

SPAM12

complete bullshit. its a picture of the world trade center. it is above the 93rd floor. it shows the steel columns of the core. the building is not unknown. it matches this picture almost exactly which is verifiable by the engineering firm of gilsanz murray steficek written right on the picture.

im_837_lg.jpg

wtc-fireproofing.jpg

so you have been proven once again to be talking out of your ass. these two picture alone prove your entire concrete core is a hoax and you are a lying sack of shit. you claim these steel columns in the top picture are fastened to your concrete core....

but chris.....

WHERE"S THE FUCKING CONCRETE?!!!!:cuckoo:[

what the fuck are you talking about you delusional fucktard? my "role"?!!:cuckoo:
I claim anyone refusing to use evidence is working to keep the methods of mass murder secret.

only a paranoid schizophrenic would think "agents" give a shit about you are anything you say. :cuckoo:

there was no violation of the law. there was a lawsuit claiming some info should be public and the those claims were found to be baseless.

no jackass. you can claim to have refuted them all you like but we all know you are a proven liar. you didnt provide any evidence to the contrary.

Even the videos do not show Leslie Robertson describing steel core columns. They use computer generated graphics.

lets see if you can follow logic for a second. i doubt you can but let's see....

first, i never said the video shows robertson describing steel core columns. but the video certainly does.....

you claim that because robertson was interviewed for the newsweek article with the reporter mistakenly saying the towers had a concrete core then she must have gotten that info from robertson and it must be correct.

if your article is correct just because robertson participates then this video must also be correct because robertson participates.

did you get that?

i doubt it....

You post pic of unknown buldings and try to call them the Twins.

SPAM12

complete bullshit. its a picture of the world trade center. it is above the 93rd floor. it shows the steel columns of the core. the building is not unknown. it matches this picture almost exactly which is verifiable by the engineering firm of gilsanz murray steficek written right on the picture.

im_837_lg.jpg

wtc-fireproofing.jpg

so you have been proven once again to be talking out of your ass. these two picture alone prove your entire concrete core is a hoax and you are a lying sack of shit. you claim these steel columns in the top picture are fastened to your concrete core....

but chris.....

WHERE"S THE FUCKING CONCRETE?!!!!:cuckoo:[

well, in that bottom pic you are looking towards the core(covered by gypsum wall planks)
so if there was concrete it would be behind that
so that neither proves nor disproves the concrete core theory on its own

well, in that bottom pic you are looking towards the core(covered by gypsum wall planks)

he claimed the top pic wasnt the world trade center. the bottom pic proves it was. the top pic shows the steel core columns without being fastened to a concrete core. so of course he needs to claim it wasnt the WTC because otherwise he would need to admit this picture proves the concrete core is a hoax.

he claimed the top pic wasnt the world trade center. the bottom pic proves it was. the top pic shows the steel core columns without being fastened to a concrete core. so of course he needs to claim it wasnt the WTC because otherwise he would need to admit this picture proves the concrete core is a hoax.
granted
but too bad my tineye search cant come up with more info on either pic
i do believe that both pics are consistent with known construction of the WTC

NYCLU:

Giuliani's "World Trade Center files" and "Millennium Project files," together with 6000 files of photographs, 1000 audiotapes, and 15,000 videotapes, are also reported to be a part of the records covered by the contract.

The agreement also grants the Giuliani Center a role in determining the public nature and availability of documents. If the Giuliani Center determines that material is not a “public document,” the Center and the City can agree to destroy it.

These provisions violate the Freedom of Information Law as interpreted by the New York Court of Appeals in Capital Newspapers, Div. of Hearst Corp. v. Whalen, 69 N.Y.2d 246 (1987).

The City also violated the Freedom of Information Law by transferring records to the custody of the Giuliani Center without first compiling a detailed list. Section 87(3)(c) of the Public Officer Law obligates an agency to maintain a “reasonably detailed list by subject matter” of all agency records, “whether or not [those records are] available under this article.” Such a list is necessary to prevent the inappropriate destruction of documents and to inform the public as to the content of the documentary collection.

All of these items were reported to have been delivered from the control of the City to a warehouse storage facility in Long Island City at the end of December 2001.

You've just been exposed lying again.

NYCLU:

Giuliani's "World Trade Center files" and "Millennium Project files," together with 6000 files of photographs, 1000 audiotapes, and 15,000 videotapes, are also reported to be a part of the records covered by the contract.

The agreement also grants the Giuliani Center a role in determining the public nature and availability of documents. If the Giuliani Center determines that material is not a “public document,” the Center and the City can agree to destroy it.

These provisions violate the Freedom of Information Law as interpreted by the New York Court of Appeals in Capital Newspapers, Div. of Hearst Corp. v. Whalen, 69 N.Y.2d 246 (1987).

The City also violated the Freedom of Information Law by transferring records to the custody of the Giuliani Center without first compiling a detailed list. Section 87(3)(c) of the Public Officer Law obligates an agency to maintain a “reasonably detailed list by subject matter” of all agency records, “whether or not [those records are] available under this article.” Such a list is necessary to prevent the inappropriate destruction of documents and to inform the public as to the content of the documentary collection.

All of these items were reported to have been delivered from the control of the City to a warehouse storage facility in Long Island City at the end of December 2001.

Your link takes you the site of the NEW York Civil Liberties union, and following links from there, they state that their lawsuit has not been settled.

Unsettled lawsuits are not "proof" of anything except your ignorance of the law, as well as the fact that you are a lunatic blinded by your religion-like beliefs that 911 was a conspiracy.

Failed again loon!
You fail to prve anything except your an ignorant treasonous lunatic.

Your only purpose here is to provide the rest of us with a cheap source of entertainment.

This proves there were no steel core columns and that there was a concrete core.

Title 18, part I, chapter 115, §2382

If you deny it, such is unreasonable and only shows your service to treason.

The video does not show Robertson talking about the steel core columns. Busted lying again.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqDTEZIdg7g&feature=PlayList&p=A6382FD1025BACE9&index=62]YouTube - WTC 1&2 UNIQUE DESIGN.[/ame]

NYCLU:

Your link takes you the site of the NEW York Civil Liberties union, and following links from there, they state that their lawsuit has not been settled.

Unsettled lawsuits are not "proof" of anything except your ignorance of the law, as well as the fact that you are a lunatic blinded by your religion-like beliefs that 911 was a conspiracy.

Failed again loon!

There are no links from the NYCLU: page regarding the lawsuit. Lying again.

Unsettled lawsuits can also be proof of a corrupt judge. The evidence indicates this is the case. The infiltrators of the US government and perpetrators of mass murder would not allow you to acknowledge such facts.

Last edited:
NYCLU:

Failed again loon!

There are no links from the NYCLU: page regarding the lawsuit. Lying again.

Unsettled lawsuits can also be proof of a corrupt judge. The evidence indicates this is the case. The infiltrators of the US government and perpetrators of mass murder would not allow you to acknowledge such facts.

That is absurd, it is only evidence the case is not settled, nothing else.

On the other hand , your attempt to use unsettled lawsuits as 'proof' of anything other than the fact the case is not settled yet, is indisputable proof that your logic is corrupt, and there fore you are nothing more than a treasonous lunatic with no understanding of the law you work to pervert.

You have only presented evidence you are a lunatic that is attempting to spread propaganda, that's all you have proven thus far.
Your link :
http://web.archive.org/web/20020224015919/http://www.nyclu.org/g_archive020602.html
does too take you to the NY Civil liberties union, you lying piece of shit!

Last edited:

did you get that?

i doubt it....

Your claim that I claim because Robertson participated in the Newsweek the article is correct is a misrepresentation. Normal for agents.

I claim that because it is Newsweek and they are conducting an interview with Robertson and the Twin Towers on 9-11 where 3,000 people died in about 20 seconds, that the information about the structure is correct.

Common sense of liability and social decency dictate the reasonable assumption that the engineer of record has indeed described the true structure.

Robertson has been illegitimately used in the video.

You post pic of unknown buldings and try to call them the Twins.]

SPAM12

im_837_lg.jpg

wtc-fireproofing.jpg

but chris.....

WHERE"S THE FUCKING CONCRETE?!!!!:cuckoo:

Compare the perimeter column width and spacing of this bonafied Twin tower photo looking outwards with those fiz tries to misrepresent.

im_580_lg.jpg

fiz is a liar and and agent of traitors conducting misprision of treason.

the repeated accusation against everyone that doesn't believe your lunatic theory that they are "agents" only further proves your continued detachment from reality.

slacker and fiz doing teamwork huh? fiz is exposed and you come to his defense as a distraction and diversion. Typical.

Posters that have no independently verified evidence and refuse to acknowledge violations of law enabling the FEMA deception and continue to deny the existence of the concrete core which has been proven by independenty verified evidence are logically agents working to conceal treason.

No other logical purpose to your precense can be found.

Last edited:
the repeated accusation against everyone that doesn't believe your lunatic theory that they are "agents" only further proves your continued detachment from reality.

slacker and fiz doing teamwork huh? fiz is exposed and you come to his defense as a distraction and diversion. Typical.

Posters that have no independently verified evidence and refuse to acknowledge violations of law enabling the FEMA deception and continue to deny the existence of the concrete core which has been proven by independenty verified evidence are logically agents working to conceal treason.

No other logical purpose to your precense can be found.

nope, I don't know fizz, except on here, doesn't appear to be on right now.
I am posting to entertain myself by responding to your lunatic ravings.
you amuse me, your treasonous propaganda doesn't, but your lunacy does.

The factthat you accuse others that disagree with your lunacy, here on USMB, and the other places here;
Democratic Underground - A link to Christophera's discredited concrete-core theory isn't proof enough for you? n/t - Democratic Underground

World Trade Center Towers Core was Concrete 9/11

Mike Malloy :: View topic - FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core
(where he has been banned, and accused of posting from an IP outside the USA, interesting to say the least)

The 'WTC Had a Concrete Core' Hoax, page 1
(where he is debunked AND banned)

9-11 Disinformation and internet forums.
(where he has lied and tried to explain why he has been banned from forums)

Famous "diagonal Cut Column" - Pilots For 9/11 Truth Forum
(where is ridiculed and debunked)

Avatar forums presents the concrete core - Page 3 - David Icke's Official Forums
(where is accepted as an ‘expert’ and is a senior member, has a pic of him)

9/11 Mysteries Viewer's Guide
(where his theories are quoted, linked and ebunked)

"The "Official" Unofficial 9/11 Story v.2" | MySpace Forums
(where he is ridiculed, and debunked, as well as dismissed as a kook)

My Reaction to Judy Woods' "Exotic Weapons" theory - We are Change Tampa (Tampa, FL) - Meetup.com
(where is now listed as a former member, guess he was banned)

Nutty 9-11 Physics
(where he debunked and refered to as banned for spreading propaganda)

Some Reflections On Molten Steel - Pilots For 9/11 Truth Forum
(where he has presented his theory, it is repeatedly debunked by physics students and professers, and then he gets banned for calling the all ‘agents, what a surprise huh?)

)

only proves that your a lunatic.

It is very tellingthat the only place your lunacy is accepted around the net is david icke the shape-shifting lizard man's site.

You are known by the company that you keep, and your only able to keep company with loons.

Forum List

Back