FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

The evidence is the photo of the concrete core.

Since you have no photos of the supposed steel core columns, you cannot independently substantiate your lie.

where is your concrete core?!!! :lol:

9920d1270602765-fema-deceives-nation-about-twin-towers-core-wtccoreshilouette.jpg

I post the conclusive proof constantly.

southcorestands.gif

Your fake peer group of internet disfo agents attempt to misinterpret the image, while they have none of steel core columns on 9-11. Your fake group attempts to describe the above image as "gypsum planks fastened to steel core columns. Absurd, the wreckage of the above steel crashing over it would leave much ragged structural steel of the core sticking out the top. We seen none.

Your fake peer group of internet disfo agents attempt to misinterpret the image, while they have none of steel core columns on 9-11. Your fake group attempts to describe the above image as "gypsum planks fastened to steel core columns. Absurd, the wreckage of the above steel crashing over it would leave much ragged structural steel of the core sticking out the top. We seen none.
ROFLMAO

you are too fucking funny'

what you post proves the opposite of what you claim

Last edited:

southcorestands.gif

all your shit has been debunked already.
here is your "concrete" core and its clearly made out of steel.
corecloseupbest.jpg

answer the question, deadbeat. where is your concrete core? is it invisible concrete? i've circled exactly where you claim your concrete core is and you can see right through it!! :lol:
9920d1270602765-fema-deceives-nation-about-twin-towers-core-wtccoreshilouette.jpg

Last edited:

answer the question, deadbeat. where is your concrete core? is it invisible concrete? i've circled exactly where you claim your concrete core is and you can see right through it!! :lol:
what the dipshit doesnt seem to understand is his backlit photo only proves light was not able to get through
it proves nothing else
the rest of the photo evidence from that day supports the steel core columns

what the dipshit doesnt seem to understand is his backlit photo only proves light was not able to get through
it proves nothing else
the rest of the photo evidence from that day supports the steel core columns

I've heard of transparent glass. I have actually seen women wearing see-through blouses. But I had never before heard of transparent concrete!

:lol:

Yeah. CriscoFEARa is precisely as credible in the matter of the concrete core as he is credible in the role of being a man with regard to his own kids.

Troofers suck shit in hell.

corecloseupbest.jpg

I see no circle but do see concrete between the inner framework of floor beams and box surrounding the concrete core.

It looks likes it is detonating.

corecloseupbest.jpg

I see no circle but do see concrete between the inner framework of floor beams and box surrounding the concrete core.

not that picture, you complete fucking moron.

this one is the one that has your invisible concrete core circled. you are a complete ass!! :lol:

corecloseupbest.jpg

no concrete, dipshit

btw, that sure looks like what one would expect to happen to 3" thick gypsum wall planking

The perpetrators would want people to think that, but where are the chunks still connected to the backing?

If it is gypsum, why is it doing what it is doing?

Is this gypsum too?

wtc341coreblast.jpg

Bwahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaha

The perpetrators would want people to think that, but where are the chunks still connected to the backing?

If it is gypsum, why is it doing what it is doing?

Is this gypsum too?

Bwahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaha
no, dipshit
that is steel core columns

The spire is the inner wall of the outer steel framework. Floor beams connecting what are called "interior box columns". Looking at the west side of WTC 1 core.

site1074.jpg

Then inside of that is the concrete wall, the core wall. Looking along the line of the west side of the WTC 1 core a litle later.

panel_1.jpg

The spire is the inner wall of the outer steel framework. Floor beams connecting what are called "interior box columns". Looking at the west side of WTC 1 core.

Then inside of that is the concrete wall, the core wall. Looking along the line of the west side of the WTC 1 core a litle later.
NO CONCRETE IN THE CORE ABOVE GRADE

dipshit
and neither of those photos show any concrete and your assessment of what the things are in those photos has been proven to be totally delusional

Forum List

Back