FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

gumjob, you are out of it. Still got dimensions along the core wall face confused with the thickness.

This image shows the core base wall thickness of 12 foot and the 5 foot deep interior box column. Note the 3x7 hallway running the length of the wall segment.

wtc1.core.wall.base.annot4.jpg

I'm not confused idiot, you are.

This photo where you point out the "lighter band" as a footer for the 17' wall BETWEEN the two column rows with your double headed red arrow:
elevpitscorefootingCORR1-1.jpg

Is the same location of your concrete wall in this photo between the column same columns you show above in the foundation photo:
corecornerarrowcol-1.jpg

So you just basically admitted that you fucked up again. You are too stupid for words. In one photo you claim 12'. In the other you claim 17'.

What a friggin' loser.

gumjob, the foundation photo,

elevpitscorefootingCORR1-1.jpg

is too oblique or low of an angle to use for the purposes attempted.

Instead prove that these core columns existed,

femacore.gif

by showing a photo of them clearly in the core area with their interconnecting structures,
inside the core

gumjob, the foundation photo,

is too oblique or low of an angle to use for the purposes attempted.

Instead prove that these core columns existed,

by showing a photo of them clearly in the core area with their interconnecting structures,
inside the core
you are a massive delusional dipshit

Actually the only thing wrong with the annnotation in this photo,

corecornerarrowcol-1.jpg

Is the annotation of 3 inch rebar. It is actually 6. At the time when I annotated the image I was unsure of the 5 foot encasement of the interior box columns so only defined the 12 foot thick core base wall.

When someone pointed out that what I had labeled 3 inch was bigger, I thought for a few days and began to remember a segment of the 1990 documentary, "The Engineering and Construction of the Twin Towers" (Dr. Larsens search, http://algoxy.com/psych/audio/rl-cb6-27-07pbs.doc_1-2.mp3) that described the foundation and the fact that the 6 inch rebar specified could not be bent and so had to be cut, fit and welded for all angles!!!!!!!!! Many delays.

That fact from the documentary I found astounding, and fully justified the documentary that had the funded purpose of establishing exactly what the public had paid for.

divot said:
you are a massive delusional dipshit

The perpetrators would like that you label Americans seeking evidence with derogatory reference. They would benefit from that.

You are aiding and abetting felony and treason.

If I failed to recognize violations of law as you do, that would be the case.

The violation of law you refuse to acknowledge deprives the public of the building plans for the Twins, it enables the FEMA deception.

There are many members of the public learning about the infiltrated government and what it is capable of. The cause of death cannot be valid in 3,000 murders that occured in 20 seconds because of the secret you are trying to keep.

The violation of law you refuse to acknowledge deprives the public of the building plans for the Twins, it enables the FEMA deception.

you violated the law by failing to pay child support
you fucking deadbeat dipshit

Something caused by another governmental violation of law. The most important records any society keeps is its court records.

Court records define the mistakes of the people. People that do not remember their mistakes are doomed to repeat them

I alledged and sued santa barbara county because there are 1,000 missing court case files that documented reasons for extreme human behavior and mental performance. They failed to appear on subpoena.

subdengif.gif

If you were not controlled by the perpetrators of mass murder you could answer this question.

What is more important, that vital part of the U.S. district courts most important records of is absent or a person damaged by that failure to follow laws is further damaged by a failure to appear on subpoena, by a plaintiff trying to show the absent records are indeed absent, who cannot pay a bill originally created by welfare fraud?

Something caused by another governmental violation of law. The most important records any society keeps is its court records.

Court records define the mistakes of the people. People that do not remember their mistakes are doomed to repeat them

I alledged and sued santa barbara county because there are 1,000 missing court case files that documented reasons for extreme human behavior and mental performance. They failed to appear on subpoena.

subdengif.gif

If you were not controlled by the perpetrators of mass murder you could answer this question.

What is more important, that vital part of the U.S. district courts most important records of is absent or a person damaged by that failure to follow laws is further damaged by a failure to appear on subpoena, by a plaintiff trying to show the absent records are indeed absent, who cannot pay a bill originally created by welfare fraud?

excuses.... excuses... excuses.....

nothing but excuses.

one excuse after another, i couldnt pay my child support because there's no paper from 1876.....

fucking ignorant moronic dipshit has nothing but excuses.

:cuckoo:

nobody is buying any of your stupid excuses. nobody here and nobody in the courts.

Last edited:

There are many members of the public learning about the infiltrated government and what it is capable of. The cause of death cannot be valid in 3,000 murders that occured in 20 seconds because of the secret you are trying to keep.

you arent a judge. its not up to you to "recognize" violations of the law (thank god).

its up to the court systems. the courts found there was no violations of the law. we dont need to recognize your absurd claims because nothing illegal happened.

Chris the vertical steel within the core area, may well have performed some function when it came to supporting the elevator guide rails, but this does not mean that this was their only function.

To provide the required strength in the steel core, such that a complex elevator system could operate required considerable strength. This is why those vertical inner core columns were significant in their design. They may not have been the most significant part of the core support , but they were necessary.

If there were simply exterior core columns and a "concrete tube core" inside that for some delusional reasoning .. the elevator guide rail support steel would still exist .. whether it was attached to the invisicrete or the exterior core columns. The exterior core columns were still the main support system for the towers when combined with the perimeter curtain walls of the towers. Placing a concrete structure within that steel would do nothing in terms of structural strength. It would just be idiotic.

I guess that's why it exists for you alone.

Quite simply the CCC did not need to exist and therefore it didn't. (CCC= Shitbags cement pond)

QED :eusa_angel:

Satan oops Stann

Last edited:
Ratt in the Hatt said:
Hey, maybe you can claim you don't have to pay due to all the records being lost when the Library of Alexandria was destroyed.

That is so funny ....
hahaha.gif

Stann

Forum List

Back