FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

This 3" rebar is custom made in a DOD steel mill.

There was a great deal that was very custom about the Twin towers, the 2 tallest towers in the world at the time.

PROOF PLEASE!!!!!

(once again you are simply making shit up!!):lol:

Actually the only thing wrong with the annnotation in this photo,

(Fraudulent image and annotations removed to save space)

Is the annotation of 3 inch rebar. It is actually 6. At the time when I annotated the image I was unsure of the 5 foot encasement of the interior box columns so only defined the 12 foot thick core base wall.

When someone pointed out that what I had labeled 3 inch was bigger, I thought for a few days and began to remember a segment of the 1990 documentary, "The Engineering and Construction of the Twin Towers" (Useless link to garbage removed to save space and to stop wasting time) that described the foundation and the fact that the 6 inch rebar specified could not be bent and so had to be cut, fit and welded for all angles!!!!!!!!! Many delays.

That fact from the documentary I found astounding, and fully justified the documentary that had the funded purpose of establishing exactly what the public had paid for.

So now we have something like a 6 INCH thick rebar which had to be cut and welded to fit the required bullshit .. it's getting worse Chri$$. You really have lost the plot. Your own plot !!!

On another note I take you back to July 2004 when you started this crap at LetsRoll forums, I'm not sure if this was your debut performance but you had an audience .. I didn't join that forum till September 04 .. and you will forgive me for my naiivity of the WTC Towers but I was also a novice with pewters and internet boards too, but was interested in the collapse of the towers like most people.

I found this little classic from Christopher as he called himself in those days..

http://letsrollforums.com/wtc-demo-c4-coated-t985.html

I reefer you to this post .. http://letsrollforums.com/wtc-demo-c4-coated-t985p13.html

Post 124 .. this is in reference to the plans and Giuliani

Christopher said:
"Guiliani took all of the WTC documents, 1/4 million of them, when he became mayor and moved them to his personal offices. The courts refused to compel his release of them when citizens filed legal action to gain their return to public keeping, an evasion of law. They were getting ready."

caveman said:
This is new to me. Could you elaborate a bit. 1/4 million documents? About the construction? Sources?

Christopher said:
I wish I could substanciate that for you. I heard that on the Howard Stern board from a New Yorker. I questioned it but forgot to ask for more in order to confirm. The confusory effect of a multitude of deniers.

I could try asking in some other areas where New Yorkers are, searches come up with nothing.

Hmm need a Sybian machine Chris ?? :lol:

Stann

Last edited:
Actually the only thing wrong with the annnotation in this photo,

(Fraudulent image and annotations removed to save space)

Is the annotation of 3 inch rebar. It is actually 6. At the time when I annotated the image I was unsure of the 5 foot encasement of the interior box columns so only defined the 12 foot thick core base wall.

When someone pointed out that what I had labeled 3 inch was bigger, I thought for a few days and began to remember a segment of the 1990 documentary, "The Engineering and Construction of the Twin Towers" (Useless link to garbage removed to save space and to stop wasting time) that described the foundation and the fact that the 6 inch rebar specified could not be bent and so had to be cut, fit and welded for all angles!!!!!!!!! Many delays.

That fact from the documentary I found astounding, and fully justified the documentary that had the funded purpose of establishing exactly what the public had paid for.

So now we have something like a 6 INCH thick rebar which had to be cut and welded to fit the required bullshit .. it's getting worse Chri$$. You really have lost the plot. Your own plot !!!

On another note I take you back to July 2004 when you started this crap at LetsRoll forums, I'm not sure if this was your debut performance but you had an audience .. I didn't join that forum till September 04 .. and you will forgive me for my naiivity of the WTC Towers but I was also a novice with pewters and internet boards too, but was interested in the collapse of the towers like most people.

I found this little classic from Christopher as he called himself in those days..

http://letsrollforums.com/wtc-demo-c4-coated-t985.html

I reefer you to this post .. http://letsrollforums.com/wtc-demo-c4-coated-t985p13.html

Post 124 .. this is in reference to the plans and Giuliani

Christopher said:
"Guiliani took all of the WTC documents, 1/4 million of them, when he became mayor and moved them to his personal offices. The courts refused to compel his release of them when citizens filed legal action to gain their return to public keeping, an evasion of law. They were getting ready."

caveman said:
This is new to me. Could you elaborate a bit. 1/4 million documents? About the construction? Sources?

Christopher said:
I wish I could substanciate that for you. I heard that on the Howard Stern board from a New Yorker. I questioned it but forgot to ask for more in order to confirm. The confusory effect of a multitude of deniers.

I could try asking in some other areas where New Yorkers are, searches come up with nothing.

Hmm need a Sybian machine Chris ?? :lol:

Stann
he's just so full of shit

Clearly the agents of the infiltrating perpetrators have no evidence showing steel core columns in the core area on 9-11. They also have no links to official plans or ANY plans for the towers except silverstein) which have these impossible anomalies from the digital addition of the revision tables.

A-A-159.revtab.jpg

and the title block is lettered freehand.

1967fakeplan.titblk.jpg

Clearly these are very preliminary drawings made to appear closer to final. Part of the fraud, the FEMA deception.

The Twin Towers had a rectangular, tubular concrete core.

southcorestands.gif

Just like the article about the engineer of record for the Twins on September 13, 2001.

Clearly the agents of the infiltrating perpetrators have no evidence showing steel core columns in the core area on 9-11. They also have no links to official plans or ANY plans for the towers except silverstein) which have these impossible anomalies from the digital addition of the revision tables.

and the title block is lettered freehand.

Clearly these are very preliminary drawings made to appear closer to final. Part of the fraud, the FEMAdeception.

The Twin Towers had a rectangular, tubular concrete core.

Just like the article about the engineer of record for the Twins on September 13, 2001.
same BULLSHIT, different day

A portion of the top of the WTC 2 concrete core falls towards WTC 3. The brownish material inside the perimeter walls is the concrete core walls.

Then later WTC 1's east concrete core shear wall topples into the empty core.

All verified by Oxford encyclopedia of Technology and Innovation, published in 1992. As well as other independent authority.
more complete BULLSHIT

The 20 foot dimension is along the line of the wall no where else.

You claim that the light band in this next photo is a 15' wide footer for your concrete wall per this photo you annotated:
elevpitscorefootingCORR1-1.jpg

On the lower side of that band, you claim that there is a row of grillages for the elevator guide rail support steel. Above the light band, you claim that the white squares are the footers for the interior box columns.
foundarion.jpg

According to you and your expert analysis, the dark grillages are supports for the elevator guide rail support steel and the white squares are footers for the interior box columns along the outside of the wall. That means in the following photo, the column on the left is an elevator guide rail support column and the column on the right is an interior box column.
concretewall-1.jpg

So Chris, based on your above analysis, what is the approx. centerline to centerline of those two columns. It HAS to be greater than 15' feet based on your expert analysis of the 15' wide concrete wall footer you proclaimed.

Agents with no evidence of steel core columns are not welcome. Treason is not welcome. Aiding and abetting felony mass murder is not welcome.

FEMA based references to steel core columns are not welcome. So far you have produced no independent verifications. All references go back to FEMA and the ARE inconsistent.

Your false social group of agents in your deceptive and manipulative psyops is not welcome.

The Twin Towers had a concrete tubular core. This is the WTC 2 concrete core on 9-11.

southcorestands.gif

Agents with no evidence of steel core columns are not welcome. Treason is not welcome. Aiding and abetting felony mass murder is not welcome.

FEMA based references to steel core columns are not welcome. So far you have produced no independent verifications. All references go back to FEMA and the ARE inconsistent.

All you've produced is a mistake ridden theory.

Sooooo many mistakes and you're not man enough to correct them OR address them.

:lol:

Agents can only pretend there are mistakes with the facts because they have no independently verified evidence for steel core columns.

The fact is that on September 13, 2001
L.E. Robertsons info on the towers structure was published globally. It is accurate and it is confirmed by 9-11 images. The Towers had a concrete core.

southcorestands.gif

And you canot show steel core columns in the core area on 9-11 because THEY DID NOT EXIST.

What existed was elevator guide rail support steel and it was too weak to stand through the demise of the concrete core that surrounded it. It has already fallen into the core from behind this portion of the WTC 1 concrete core wall seen toppling into the core area from the east core wall.

core_animation_75.gif

The concrete core is not a theory. It is fact. The information I have on it is not perfect.

However, it is far better than anything you have (nothing verifiable) for steel core columns

Agents can only pretend there are mistakes with the facts because they have no independently verified evidence for steel core columns.

The fact is that on September 13, 2001
L.E. Robertsons info on the towers structure was published globally. It is accurate and it is confirmed by 9-11 images. The Towers had a concrete core.

And you canot show steel core columns in the core area on 9-11 because THEY DID NOT EXIST.

What existed was elevator guide rail support steel and it was too weak to stand through the demise of the concrete core that surrounded it. It has already fallen into the core from behind this portion of the WTC 1 concrete core wall seen toppling into the core area from the east core wall.

The concrete core is not a theory. It is fact. The information I have on it is not perfect.

However, it is far better than anything you have (nothing verifiable) for steel core columns
damn, why do you continue to LIE so much?
seriously, seek out professional help before you become a danger to yourself or others

a fact? :lol::lol::lol:

keeping clicking your heels together with your eyes closed and repeating "there really is a concrete core. there really is a concrete core. there really is a concrete core." and it might eventually come true.
10187d1273091153-fema-deceives-nation-about-twin-towers-core-wizarddorothy3.jpg

$WizardDorothy3.jpg

this is what a concrete core looks like....
comcast-12-14-062.jpg

and this is what the steel core of the WTC looks like.
trident3_1.jpg

Why didn't you post an image of steel core columns?

Those concrete cores were constructed differently than the Twins. The Twins were made like WTC 7's new core. After the steel was in place.

STRUCTUREmag: Concrete Construction at 7 World Trade Center

Having chosen the system, Tishman Construction compared the pros and cons of constructing either the concrete core or structural steel first. An additional factor to be considered, as noted by Allan Paull, was the fact that the labor union in New York City does not allow concrete construction to be performed above steel workers. The steel-first approach was chosen based on the following advantages: expedited construction of the mechanical/electrical work, simplified building hoist, simplified crane logistics, expedited curtain wall construction, and a reduced overall construction schedule and cost.

Core Columns in the core area on 9/11

WTC1CORE1.jpg

Core columns in the core area on 9/11

WTC1CORE2.jpg

Annotated with core ID numbers in the core area on 9/11. These compare excatly with the plans

spirecloseupcopy.jpg

Don't see any rebar .. holy shit batman you're right

:lol::lol: :eusa_angel:

Stann

Forum List

Back