FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

So this asshole is a deadbeat dad as well????

How typical....

We get it now delusional boy..... YOU found a woman kind or naive enough to buy your bullshit. And through your ability to compartmentalize and thereby justify whatever you do. You got her pregnant and either she got smart and left you, or you dumped here with the kid so you can go and find yourself....

We get it now, it all makes sense.. All of your BS. YOU are an "Its not me its them" douchebag. Yeah I got a nephew like you, I know your MO very well. He is also never the problem, and no matter what happens, or how much it points right to him, its never anything he did wrong.... he got his sorry ass kicked out of the Navy, and despite him going AWOL for two weeks it was their fault not his. He goes through a job every few weeks, and again no matter how often it happens its all of their doing and not anything he did or his attitude. The idiot has a computer worth about 2000 dollars and drives a car ready for the scrap heap.

He is the embarrassment of the entire family. I bet you can identify with that.... Sorry If I am being harsh or judgmental right now, but dead beat dads piss me off...

My brother pays 400 a week in child support. He has 5 kids from 4 different women, and despite his behavior and irresponsibility in making those kids, he pays his child support and shares custody with all their mothers. He isn't a saint, nor is he one to trust with your girlfriend, but he isn't a deadbeat and pays for his children to live...

You pay what? $40 or 60 a week? Yeah, you need to grow up Mr. "its not me its them".. you have a living being whom you helped into this world who you are responsible for. And your responsibility isn't like you have to get up and change a diaper or listen to the child when they need help. Christ man all you gotta do is send the kids mom a few bucks a week.

you should be shamed of yourself man....

well at least your nephew supports his kids. no matter how much you screw up a normal person would want to help their kids as much as possible. no matter how poor he would want to help them. chris does none of that. he owes over $30,000 in back child support.

at least your nephew waited until the navy to get kicked out. the disinfo agent, chris, got kicked out of the 8th grade.:cuckoo:

Last edited:
As usual the agents of the infiltrators of the US government laugh at governmental violations of law, proving they are agents of treason.

REQUEST FOR ORDER TO SHOW CAUSE FOR ALLOWING SILVERSTEIN AND ASSOCIATES TO ALTER AND MISREPRESENT OBSOLETE TWIN TOWER DRAWINGS TO THE PUBLIC.

The effect is that the public is presented privately sourced construction drawings from a party having substantial material conflict of interest which supplant the missing official plans of New York City offices as substantiated by EXHIBIT "B". The drawings “leaked” to the public from private sources, supposedly of the Tower structure are digitally altered scans of obsolete blueprints from Silverstein and associates deceiving the public seeking to support and defend the U. Constitution.

DECLARATION OF CHRISTOPHER A. BROWN

I the undersigned, declare under penalty of the laws of perjury of the laws of the State of California that all reproductions of this disclosure are genuine and true from the sources cited.
DATE:_____________________ ____________________________
Christopher A. Brown

EXHIBIT "E"

cm_10-00040exhibit.e.jpg

As usual the agents of the infiltrators of the US government laugh at governmental violations of law, proving they are agents of treason.

REQUEST FOR ORDER TO SHOW CAUSE FOR ALLOWING SILVERSTEIN AND ASSOCIATES TO ALTER AND MISREPRESENT OBSOLETE TWIN TOWER DRAWINGS TO THE PUBLIC.

The effect is that the public is presented privately sourced construction drawings from a party having substantial material conflict of interest which supplant the missing official plans of New York City offices as substantiated by EXHIBIT "B". The drawings “leaked” to the public from private sources, supposedly of the Tower structure are digitally altered scans of obsolete blueprints from Silverstein and associates deceiving the public seeking to support and defend the U. Constitution.

I the undersigned, declare under penalty of the laws of perjury of the laws of the State of California that all reproductions of this disclosure are genuine and true from the sources cited.
Christopher A. Brown

EXHIBIT "E"

cm_10-00040exhibit.e.jpg

hey jackass...

NOBODY GIVES AS FUCK ABOUT THIS STUPID PARANOID DELUSIONAL CRAP.

show us a picture of the fucking concrete core. not dust. not a silhouette but SOMETHING WITH ACTUAL FUCKING CONCRETE IN IT!!! :lol:

Christopher A. Brown

EXHIBIT "E"

Douchebag, I do not care about your crap you make up based inconsequential nonsense.... The paper "Aenean sit dis turpis etiam phasellus, scelerisque cursus eros! Hac? Ac lorem placerat sit nascetur! Ac porttitor tincidunt nec eros lorem rhoncus nunc vel enim lectus et aliquam! Ridiculus tortor, lacus proin, porta velit tristique vel? Platea eu ac a? Porta odio lacus? Odio! Dolor, porta rhoncus enim, nunc, pulvinar."

See that? its called "Lorem ipsum text" And its gibberish.... it was created by web developers to fill in text areas quickly and easily to give an example in a tutorial or template framework. And despite it looking like it means something, it means absolutely nothing.... Just like your garbage it is gibberish meant to appear like something... Thats what your posts on this are... Lorem Ipsum nonsense...

Now go and write your baby momma a check useless......

gumjob, the foundation photo,

elevpitscorefootingCORR1-1.jpg

is too oblique or low of an angle to use for the purposes attempted.

Instead prove that these core columns existed,

femacore.gif

by showing a photo of them clearly in the core area with their interconnecting structures,
inside the core

No idiot. It has nothing to do with "being oblique".

My point is YOU claim that the light band is a 15' wide footer based on information you have supposedly gotten somewhere. The two column rows on either side of that "light band" (the white squares on one side that you claim are the interior column footers and the dark grillages opposite) mean that the centerline dimension BETWEEN those two column lines has to be more then 15'.
foundarion.jpg

So again, it's about 20' center to center according to you.
columnspace.jpg

Chris, you've been caught lying yet AGAIN because someone has found a fuck up in your theory. This is a CONSTANT method that you keep using.

Here is the link to the Break for News forum in which I pulled your quote. It's the post dated Wed. November 28, 2007 at 1:54 am. The Next Level :: View topic - 9/11 Audio: Twin Towers Built for Demo

I used YOUR OWN drawing and modified it to show the location of the interior box columns as I understood it from your description. This drawing was of the LOBBY LEVEL. Please notice that the interior box columns are OUTSIDE THE CORE and not encased as you later changed your story to say. I asked you to verify if my drawing was correct. here is that drawing.
wtc1footprint-1.jpg

Here is your reply about that drawing above:
Christophera said:
That is the correct location of the interior box columns. There were 24 on 20 foot c to c except for the 2 on each face that were the moment frames.

Eight columns on the long axis faces, 4 on the ends not counting the corners.

So dipshit. Not only did you say that columns along the long axis walls of your fake core were spaced at 20', but the columns along the short axis were ALSO spaced at 20'. That makes this photo that I annotated correct.
columnspace.jpg

Now what Chris?

Last edited:
Agents pretending to be morons are obvious.

The dimension of 20 feet was parallel to the walls, where ever they were. Agents incorrectly imply the dimensions were related to thickness.

The Twin towers had a concrete tubular core, whic is WHY WTC 2 core appears as it does here.

southcorestands.gif

The juvenile and incompetent effort by agents to confuse people is exposed.

The dimension of 20 feet was parallel to the walls, where ever they were. Agents incorrectly imply the dimensions were related to thickness.

The columns were all on the same centerline dumbass. 20' spacing is 20' spacing.

Your efforts to make apples oranges and create confusion agent is duly noted.

The 20 foot dimension is along the line of the wall no where else.

The FEMA deception misrepresents the elevator guide rail support steel as "core columns".

panel_5.jpg

There is no evidence from 9-11 of any core except a concrete tubular core.

southcorestands.gif

* * * * {bullshit snipped} * * * *

CriscoFEARa dishonest crapaganda snipped * * * *

[Bullshit falsely-interpreted CriscoFEARa img] {snipped} [/Bullshit falsely interpreted CriscoFEARa img]

* * * * [bullshit snipped] * * * *

[Bullshit falsely interpreted CriscoFEARa img] {snipped} [/Bullshit falsely interpreted CriscoFEARa img]

One will again take note that snipping the bullshit out of the posts offered by the always dishonest ball-less unmanly Troofer shit-stain, CriscoFEARa, leaves NOTHING to read, except for the asterisks and the editorial insertions left by others! This is as it should be!

:cool:

Your efforts to make apples oranges and create confusion agent is duly noted.

The 20 foot dimension is along the line of the wall no where else.

The FEMA deception misrepresents the elevator guide rail support steel as "core columns".

There is no evidence from 9-11 of any core except a concrete tubular core.
you continue to prove me right in calling you a moronic idiot
disinfo agent Brown

The Twin towers had a concrete tubular core, whic is WHY WTC 2 core appears as it does here.

hey dipshit, please provide a source for rebar sizes
something to prove that either 3" or 6" rebar has ever been manufactured

hey dipshit, please provide a source for rebar sizes
something to prove that either 3" or 6" rebar has ever been manufactured

Not according to this site (although they are probably "in" on the whole conspiracy):
Rebar Sticks Sizes and Grades
(source: Rebar Sticks - Home)
rebar sticks shim
Imperial sizes

Imperial bar appellations represent rebar stick diameters in fractions of an inch, such that #8 = 8/8 inch = 1 inch diameter.
Imperial

Bar Size
"Soft"

Metric Size
Weight

(lb/ft)
Nominal Diameter

(in)
Nominal Diameter

(mm)
Nominal Area

(in2)
#3 #10 0.376 0.375 9.525 0.11
#4 #13 0.668 0.500 12.7 0.20
#5 #16 1.043 0.625 15.875 0.31
#6 #19 1.502 0.750 19.05 0.44
#7 #22 2.044 0.875 22.225 0.60
#8 #25 2.670 1.000 25.4 0.79
#9 #29 3.400 1.128 28.65 1.00
#10 #32 4.303 1.270 32.26 1.27
#11 #36 5.313 1.410 35.81 1.56
#14 #43 7.650 1.693 43 2.25
#18 #57 13.60 2.257 57.33 4.00

Metric sizes

Metric bar designation represents the specified rebar stick diameter in millimeters, rounded to the nearest 5 mm.
Metric

Bar Size
Mass

(kg/m)
Nominal Diameter

(mm)
Cross-Sectional

Area (mm2)
#10 M 0.785 11.3 100
#15 M 1.570 16.0 200
#20 M 2.355 19.5 300
#25 M 3.925 25.2 500
#30 M 5.495 29.9 700
#35 M 7.850 35.7 1000
#45 M 11.775 43.7 1500
#55 M 19.625 56.4 2500
Rebar-Sizes

And this site is informative, too:

REBAR CHART
yup
that is consistent with the info i have found

my dad was a truck driver and delivered the stuff for most of my life
the company he drove for was a steel rolling mill, and rebar was one of their products
never in my life have i ever seen anything over 2.5" for rebar

This 3" rebar is custom made in a DOD steel mill.

spire_dust-3.jpg

There was a great deal that was very custom about the Twin towers, the 2 tallest towers in the world at the time.

Forum List

Back