FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

The knowledge is from memory and it is well proven in its basic aspects. The Twin Towers had a concrete core.

You have no independently verified evidence for steel core columns. The concrete core is evidenced by independent verifications.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the

core_animation_75.gif

WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST contracted analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

The knowledge is from memory...

Is this the same memory that you blame when you fuck shit up concerning your theory?

Your memory has a bad reputation for not being too reliable.

Tell me Chris. How did this happen? How did you argue for years that the towers were almost identical and that there was no access to the elevators from outside the core at the lobby level.

Then when you are proven wrong about that and shown there was access (to which you admitted being wrong), you all of a sudden remember that the tower cores were radically different from one another. That WTC2 was redesigned differently than WTC1.

Where did you get this information? You would have remembered this early on. Where did this information come from that you changed your tune.

Or did you make this up?

The knowledge is from memory and it is well proven in its basic aspects. The Twin Towers had a concrete core.

You have no independently verified evidence for steel core columns. The concrete core is evidenced by independent verifications.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the

WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST contracted analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

Repetitive posting of the same nonsense is not verification.

Null post

Since the agents have no images of the steel core columns in the core area on 9-11 all of their posts are subterfuge intended to conceal felony and treason.

Slackers post is garbage. Erroneous. Not windows, only reflections of the finish panels.

words of a liar are meaningless. no proof of a concrete core.

null post.

The opposite of what agents post is closer to the truth that what they post.

They have to play the elevator lobby game because they have no real evidence of steel core columns.

Show me an image of the core on 9-11 that looks like this agent.

femacore.gif

there is no need for us to show steel core columns. you claim it was a concrete core. you need to prove it. the lack of steel beams in a picture does not mean the core was concrete.

show us a picture of the concrete core. show us the plans for a concrete core. show us a documentary on building the towers that shows a concrete core.

The opposite of what agents post is closer to the truth that what they post.

They have to play the elevator lobby game because they have no real evidence of steel core columns.

Show me an image of the core on 9-11 that looks like this agent.

femacore.gif

like this one?

6a00d83455ad0369e201053566d3df970b-800wi

or this one? Whats that they are standing in front of? Why its big steel core beams isn't it.... Notice that some of them look cut? yeah you twoofers tried to claim it was evidence of them using thermite charges to bring the buildings down.. Truth was it was AFTER the fall they cut them for clean up and removal....

Want more? Okay one more....

Image151.jpg

See the hole in the middle? You claim that shows there is no metal core.... Well reality is the edges all around that big hole? Under all that mass of debris is the CORE steel ... Freaking idiot! The building took up more space than that, THe remains of the outer walls fell in on it and are laying against the core steel beams.... Your fucking holes and missing steel IS the steel you imbecile... if you look closely you can just make out the actual outer wall positions....

FEMA decieved NIST about the structural design of the Twin Towers core. Accordingly, the "cause of death" in 3,000 murders is invaildated.

The supposed 47 steel core columns did not exists and are never seen on 9-11 in the core area. Construction photos are use to misrepresent the elevator guide rail support steel as "core columns".

Elevator guide rail support steel is easily identified by the "butt plate" used to join the support steel together and accomodate shifting and tiltin the new section to provide perfect plumb alignment for the elevator guide rail.

Left and right of the central crane are support steel with butt plates in the core area at the 5th floor.

Are there enough people here to support 15 posts before I can post evidence?

The cause of death is listed as "homicide".

The original post of this tread is nullified.

Since the agents have no images of the steel core columns in the core area on 9-11 all of their posts are subterfuge intended to conceal felony and treason.

Slackers post is garbage. Erroneous. Not windows, only reflections of the finish panels.

You provide no proof that we are "agents".
You provide no proof of our subterfuge.
You provide no proof of our effort to conceal felony and treason.

Null post

The knowledge is from memory...

Is this the same memory that you blame when you fuck shit up concerning your theory?

Your memory has a bad reputation for not being too reliable.

Tell me Chris. How did this happen? How did you argue for years that the towers were almost identical and that there was no access to the elevators from outside the core at the lobby level.

Then when you are proven wrong about that and shown there was access (to which you admitted being wrong), you all of a sudden remember that the tower cores were radically different from one another. That WTC2 was redesigned differently than WTC1.

Where did you get this information? You would have remembered this early on. Where did this information come from that you changed your tune.

Or did you make this up?

But....but....but....he remembers a documentary that no one else does, and cannot find any evidence that it ever existed. And he remembers it in perfect clarity, even if he does have to change his memory of it when he is proved wrong numerous times.

No comment on the pics yet coward? Figured as much..... You are busted and running out of excuses...

No comment on the pics yet coward? Figured as much..... You are busted and running out of excuses...

He won't comment on them because he would have to admit to 8 years of being wrong.

I figured that he probably seen them before, but he kept telling me "agents with text blah blah blah" So I thought I would slap him with pics for a bit....:lol:

So now I am an agent with text AND visual aides....:lol::lol:

So tell me Christo, Where is this Person who put the Bombs in the Buildings, who pulled the Trigger, and had the Stomach to do that?

Can you answer me those three simple questions?

I'll be here waiting.

FEMA says the core is supposed to look like this, what is shown in the SOLITARY official graphic depiction of the core.

but on 9-11 we see this.

and it matches what Oxford Illustrated Encyclopedia of Invention and Technology, of 1992 identified as the core. Concrete.
keep lying, dipshit, its expected of you at this point

and the rest of us will be here to tell you you are lying

Forum List

Back