FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

Off topic agent.

slaker, you've posted no pics. Or your fellow agents have buried thm in spam.

I posted them you saw them, your even responded to me after I did so.... you respond to people whose posts you didn't see a lot? I bet you do... Kinda goes with the whole paranoid thing.....

Don't lie..... If you refuse to address them we can safely say you are admitting your theory is nonsense....

Off topic agent.

slaker, you've posted no pics. Or your fellow agents have buried thm in spam.

I posted them you saw them, your even responded to me after I did so.... you respond to people whose posts you didn't see a lot? I bet you do... Kinda goes with the whole paranoid thing.....

Don't lie..... If you refuse to address them we can safely say you are admitting your theory is nonsense....
he's a delusional dipshit
dont expect anything close to serious debate

slak, like I said. Your fellow agents really work hard to obscure the facts, so your photos are lost in fiz spam and gamgummphotojobs.

Most importantly. It is an unprecedented travesty that the only official depiction of the core structure of the Twins is this solitary diagram.

femacore.gif

Literally, the ONLY depiction of any kind. Then, on 9-11, we see somethign that bears no resemblence.

southcorestands.gif

And it matches perfectly what the engineer of recordengineer of record for the Towers described for the core and the description of Oxford Illustrated Encyclopedia of Invention and Technology, of 1992

slak, like I said. Your fellow agents really work hard to obscure the facts, so your photos are lost in fiz spam and gamgummphotojobs.

Most importantly. It is an unprecedented travesty that the only official depiction of the core structure of the Twins is this solitary diagram.

Literally, the ONLY depiction of any kind. Then, on 9-11, we see somethign that bears no resemblence.

And it matches perfectly what the engineer of recordengineer of record for the Towers described for the core and the description of Oxford Illustrated Encyclopedia of Invention and Technology, of 1992

You would rather lie and pretend you don't see them? Thats fine with me, but realize it shows how full of shit your theory is..... have a nice evening coward, let me know when you want to be serious....

still lying i see

Your disinfo text has no effect when opposing independently verified evidence.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST contracted analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

Except to verify that you are working to support secret methods of mass murder.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST contracted analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

your bullshit is not evidence

you dont have any evidence. anyone checking your links can see you are lying. its all been debunked already.

null post.

Of course the agents will not recognize evidence. The reason for this is they serve concealment of felony and treason. Since they can produce no evidence which shows steel core columns, their behavior exposes them.

Of course the agents will not recognize evidence. The reason for this is they serve concealment of felony and treason. Since they can produce no evidence which shows steel core columns, their behavior exposes them.
yeah, agent chri$$y wont recognize evidence

Of course you've posted none, ever.

The perpetrators are not served by evidence.

CriscoFEARa, the NULL POSTER, posts another null post.

<<** YAWN **>>

Meanwhile, it is crystal clear that NULL POSTER is unable to post a single credible bit of evidence of a concrete core.

All the bullshit he has tried to foist off gets totally refuted and the NULL POSTER's only response is to lamely and unpersuasively repeat his lies. Ho fucking hum.

Unmanly lying Troofer scum sucking pussy-boi, CriscoFEARa, the NULL POSTER, has nothing of any value to offer.

no proof of a concrete core.

null post.

Of course you've posted none, ever.

The perpetrators are not served by evidence.

CriscoFEARa, the NULL POSTER, posts another null post.

<<** YAWN **>>

Meanwhile, it is crystal clear that NULL POSTER is unable to post a single credible bit of evidence of a concrete core.

All the bullshit he has tried to foist off gets totally refuted and the NULL POSTER's only response is to lamely and unpersuasively repeat his lies. Ho fucking hum.

Unmanly lying Troofer scum sucking pussy-boi, CriscoFEARa, the NULL POSTER, has nothing of any value to offer.

And Chri$$y will be back later today, reposting all of his usual debunked drivel.

Because he has to.

This moronic "concrete core" theory is his entire life. He breathes, eats and sleeps it. If he were to somehow see the light and realize he has been deluding himself for the last 8 years, he would suddenly find himself with nothing to live for. He wouldn't know how to function in a world that didn't revolve (in his mind) around a concrete core.

Well guys I liked meeting all of you (save one; chris) And this has been a lot of fun. But I will not support this little weasel nor empower his BS any longer. he has shown no desire to prove his theory or hold it up to fair scrutiny or debate anything regarding it. All he does now is repeat himself and nay-say all counters without any thing other than his rambling nonsense to support it...

Therefore I cannot, nor will not empower the POS any longer. it would be different if he were actually interested in proving his theory, or even in logical and honest debate of it. But the the evidence is all too clear he does not intend to prove nor debate his theory. All he wants to do now is generate hits on his webpage and get his theory enough fame (or infamy) to generate an income for his lazy ass...

I will no longer acknowledge this POS, even if it is for ridicule or amusement. I do not intend to support a useless and soulless individual, and even bashing him in here does that to some degree. The only way to stop these types is to deny them everything even our contempt. And that is what I intend to do from now on. Letting his threads die in obscurity is the only medicine for this plague.....

I will no longer post in this POS's threads period. I will be around the board and post in the conspiracy threads/boards but NOT in his threads.... Again he is useless and the only way to stop him is shunning... Later taters...

Forum List

Back