FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

errr no,anyone who watches the 47 videos I have posted countless numbers of times in the past that you Bush dupes constantly ignore and still thinks it WASNT bombed is on drugs.:cuckoo:I would post them for you but your obviously a dis in fo agent so it would be a total waste of time since as we both know,you wont watch them.
Have you posted them on this thread? Maybe they'll show those reinforced concrete cores that that your buddy is hallucinating about. I'm game. Btw, I'm not a "Bush dupe" and can't stand the son of a bitch.

I believe a bush dupe is someone who believes the bush/Cheney version of the events of 9/11..regardless if you can stand him or not ...you have indeed been duped by what is essentialy ..his story...all following investigations by fema and the 911 commission soul purpose was to select or omit facts.and create a report to fit...the bush story
i guess that makes you an Alex Jones dupe

errr no,anyone who watches the 47 videos I have posted countless numbers of times in the past that you Bush dupes constantly ignore and still thinks it WASNT bombed is on drugs.:cuckoo:I would post them for you but your obviously a dis in fo agent so it would be a total waste of time since as we both know,you wont watch them.
Have you posted them on this thread? Maybe they'll show those reinforced concrete cores that that your buddy is hallucinating about. I'm game. Btw, I'm not a "Bush dupe" and can't stand the son of a bitch.

I believe a bush dupe is someone who believes the bush/Cheney version of the events of 9/11..regardless if you can stand him or not ...you have indeed been duped by what is essentialy ..his story...all following investigations by fema and the 911 commission soul purpose was to select or omit facts.and create a report to fit...the bush story
I don't give a shit what GeeDubya thinks happened on 9/11. Where are the links to these 47 videos full of crap you've been fed by the 9/11 "truth" industry, sport?

Typical psyops response, pretending to be confused seeking to confuse others.

A sick obfuscation intended to keep the means of mass murder secret.

They are not "core columns". They are made of sections joined togther that sometimes use "butt plates", which are very weak laterally.

the diagam show the way core columns must be joined.
Good photo of the core framing in the South Tower, dude, including the 47 core columns that you're stupid enough to argue about. Where are those "reinforced concrete walls"?
no kidding
he shows the photos that back up the 47 steel columns and claims they weren't there
This guy's one for the books.:cuckoo:

I don't give a shit what GeeDubya thinks happened on 9/11. Where are the links to these 47 videos full of crap you've been fed by the 9/11 "truth" industry, sport?

yet all you know..is what he chose to tell you

all you know is what you get from Alex Jones and morons like him
hows that?

all you know is what you get from Alex Jones and morons like him
hows that?

not accurate

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report
LOL yeah, and most of them dont even agree with you
all you have to do is read their comments to know that
they just support a new investigation
they dont believe the government was behind it just that the results of the 9/11 commission was a waste
which it was

IF the US Constitution is valuable to citizens, THEN due process in 3,000 murders is vital. And, any true American knows it and will fully support the exposure of evidence showing due process has not been served.

This is how FEMA said the core was constructed.

femacore.gif

But WTC 2 core bears no resemblence and can only be concrete walls..

southcorestands.gif

Many other images from 9-11 only show concrete walls.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

The lead engineer identifies a concrete core on September 13, 2001.

No steel core columns are ever seen in the core area on 9-11.

Last edited:
IF the US Constitution is valuable to citizens, THEN due process in 3,000 murders is vital. And, any true American knows it and will fully support the exposure of evidence showing due process has not been served.

This is how FEMA said the core was constructed.

But WTC 2 core bears no resemblence and can only be concrete walls..

Many other images from 9-11 only show concrete walls.

The lead engineer identifies a concrete core on September 13, 2001.

No steel core columns are ever seen in the core area on 9-11.
FAIL
not one of those pics show a concrete wall in the core above grade
and the lead engineer said nothing of the sort
stop lying

FAIL
stop lying

That is what the perpetrators of mass murder would want people to say and think. That is what they would have you say.

But you have no evidence of teh core FEMA says the towers had and speak not of the Constitution while working for the same ends as proven photoshoppers stalking evidence trying to dismiss it.

Nothing in your behavior indicates you support protection for the Constitution.

FAIL
stop lying

The link to the September 13, 2001 substanciates what the engineer said. FEMA deceived the entity analysing collapse as the cause of death.

That is what the perpetrators of mass murder would want people to say and think. That is what they would have you say.

But you have no evidence of the core FEMA says the towers had and speak not of the Constitution while working for the same ends as proven photoshoppers stalking evidence trying to dismiss it.

Nothing in your behavior indicates you support protection for the Constitution.

Last edited:
uh, NO, that was what the reporter said, not the engineer

If the reporter said it, the engineer would have asked for a correction as the spokesman of the engineering corporation because of liability.

That fact considred, the reproter heard the information right and published it right, but the words are notthe exact words.

Your position reveals your intent as serving the perpetrators who are trying to keep the methods of mass murder secret in order to continue the usurpation of the Constitution by maintaining the FEMA deception also hiding that the cause of death is invalid enabling their evasion of law.

If the reporter said it, the engineer would have asked for a correction as the spokesman of the engineering corporation because of liability.

That fact considred, the reproter heard the information right and published it right, but the words are notthe exact words.

Your position reveals your intent as serving the perpetrators who are trying to keep the methods of mass murder secret in order to continue the usurpation of the Constitution by maintaining the FEMA deception also hiding that the cause of death is invalid enabling their evasion of law.
you are pathetic

you are pathetic

The perpetrators of mass murder would approve of your attempted character assasination in your one liner.

However Americans can easily see in this thread that you have no evidence.

you are pathetic

The perpetrators of mass murder would approve of your attempted character assasination in your one liner.

However Americans can easily see in this thread that you have no evidence.
keep proving yourself an asshole

Last edited:
keep proving yourself an asshole

I am sure that what I said would upset the perpetrators of mass murder as much as the obstructors of justice show.
LOL
i'm not upset, i think you are a fucking CLOWN

The perpetrators of mass murder would like that you've said that.

However, the fact that FEMA deceived NIST remains. FEMA says this is the core of the Twins looks like this.

femacore.gif

While an image from 9-11 of WTC 2 core shows what can only be a concrete tube.

southcorestands.gif

Constitutional due process must be provided and the cause of death is invalidated by the fact of the FEMA deception.

Forum List

Back