FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

it was essentialy even.... stop spreading lies...as even as m,any controled demolitions...it sure didint topple over over partialy collapse ...watch the roof line...looks even too me

YouTube - wtc 7 collapse
that video starts AFTER the collapse actually started

so does the roof line appear to fall evenly and at the same rate

No it doesn't. The penthouse starts first. Then the rest of the building goes. NIST did a study on how it possibly happened.

Why is your "demolition" supposedly better than NIST 130 page study? Can you point out points in the NIST report that you think are in error? Obviously you can since you think a controlled demolition is a better explanation than a 130 page study done by engineers.

What evidence do you have other than "it looks like a controlled demolition" do you have? Anything scientific?

No it doesn't. The penthouse starts first. Then the rest of the building goes. NIST did a study on how it possibly happened.

Why is your "demolition" supposedly better than NIST 130 page study? Can you point out points in the NIST report that you think are in error? Obviously you can since you think a controlled demolition is a better explanation than a 130 page study done by engineers.

What evidence do you have other than "it looks like a controlled demolition" do you have? Anything scientific?
the typical answer for that is "the NIST is part of the conspiracy"

the nist report was highly criticized by those involved in it ..just like the 9/11 commission members are skeptical of their report...they don't even believe it ..why should I

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

OpEdNews - Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

right...so uneven damage and fire causes an even collapse how ?
it wasnt an "even collapse"
stop spreading lies

It was an even collapse, and this animated .gif proves it. Stop spreading lies.

wtc7-demolition.gif

If each lie was 3 inches of dirt, you would be 6 feet under by now.

Last edited:
right...so uneven damage and fire causes an even collapse how ?
stop spreading lies

wtc7-demolition.gif

no, that gif is a lie

try looking at some of the many videos that show better angles
no, you wont do that cause it blows your stupid fucking conspiracy nonsense away

Last edited:
stop spreading lies

wtc7-demolition.gif

no, that gif is a lie

no, you wont do that cause it blows your stupid fucking conspiracy nonsense away

Just because nobody died in the building doesn't mean justice is not needed.

There were 3,000 murdered by secret methods on 9-11 in the Twin Towers and the cause of death is invalid because FEMA misrepresented the structure of the Twins to NIST who produced the cause of death determination.

Such is proven by 2 simple images. What FEMA told NIST how the core was constructed.

femacore.gif

What is actually seen on 9-11 as the core of WTC 2.

southcorestands.gif

Cease trying to subvert the understanding of the secret means of mass murder by citizens seeking to protect the Constitution.

Last edited:

wtc7-demolition.gif

no, that gif is a lie

There were 3,000 murdered by secret methods on 9-11 in the Twin Towers and the cause of death is invalid because FEMA misrepresented the structure of the Twins to NIST who produced the cause of death determination.

Such is proven by 2 simple images. What FEMA told NIST how the core was constructed.

femacore.gif

southcorestands.gif

Cease trying to subvert the understanding of the secret means of mass murder by citizens seeking to protect the Constitution.
I'll cease pointing out your lies when you stop lying

no, that gif is a lie

femacore.gif

southcorestands.gif

what a light weight...

FEMA misrepresents the core as having 47 steel core columns.

That is a lie.

This image shows that the steel in the core could not have been core columns because the "butt plate" used to join sections, left and right of the center crane, is too weak to be used in a core column.

elev_guide.rail.supp.jpg

Only a deep fillet weld will suffice for a "core column" as is seen in this diagram of an "I" beam. A deep fillet weld is the only way to get maximum strength in the joining of steel sections.

fillet.diagram.gif

BTW, the interior box columns surrounding the core did have a deep fillet weld on all 4 faces and one stands to show its strength on 9-11. It is referred to as "the spire".

Last edited:
To circumstancially evidence that NIST knew they were producing an incompetent analysis of collapse, the supposed "cause of death", NIST published this disclaimer.

nist.disclaimer3_4.jpg

That disclaimer basically states they have no idea of how the tower was constructed and that a bunch of people told them what was built and how it was modified.

Of course what they did not have and was included in the WTC documents that the NYC mayor took from NYC city offices and courts will not see returned to public when the Freedom of Information Act was used by the NYCLU.

Included in the WTC documents would be the original city inspectors logs of the buildings construction showing that the towers concrete core passed inspections.

The ex mayor enabled the FEMA deception that agents here protect with obfusucation.

Last edited:

femacore.gif

southcorestands.gif

what a light weight...
not at all
but you sure are
LOL

That is a lie.

This image shows that the steel in the core could not have been core columns because the "butt plate" used to join sections, left and right of the center crane, is too weak to be used in a core column.

elev_guide.rail.supp.jpg

Only a deep fillet weld will suffice for a "core column" as is seen in this diagram of an "I" beam. A deep fillet weld is the only way to get maximum strength in the joining of steel sections.

fillet.diagram.gif

BTW, the interior box columns surrounding the core did have a deep fillet weld on all 4 faces and one stands to show its strength on 9-11. It is referred to as "the spire".
that photo shows STEEL COLUMNS

you dont actually think the columns would not be attached to each other, DO YOU?????

That is a lie.

elev_guide.rail.supp.jpg

fillet.diagram.gif

you dont actually think the columns would not be attached to each other, DO YOU?????

Typical psyops response, pretending to be confused seeking to confuse others.

A sick obfuscation intended to keep the means of mass murder secret.

They are not "core columns". They are made of sections joined togther that sometimes use "butt plates", which are very weak laterally.

the diagam show the way core columns must be joined.

That is a lie.

elev_guide.rail.supp.jpg

fillet.diagram.gif

They are not "core columns". They are made of sections joined togther that sometimes use "butt plates", which are very weak laterally.

sorry, no dice
i'm not the confused one
YOU are
you think there was a concrete wall where there wasnt one
and you cant even show a photo during construction that shows one

hey eots, watch THIS video
That's indexed to Robertson's segment, but it can be started from the beginning by clicking on the left end of the progress bar at the bottom. Anyone who watches it and still thinks the WTC was bombed is brain-dead.

errr no,anyone who watches the 47 videos I have posted countless numbers of times in the past that you Bush dupes constantly ignore and still thinks it WASNT bombed is on drugs.:cuckoo:I would post them for you but your obviously a dis in fo agent so it would be a total waste of time since as we both know,you wont watch them.
Have you posted them on this thread? Maybe they'll show those reinforced concrete cores that that your buddy is hallucinating about. I'm game. Btw, I'm not a "Bush dupe" and can't stand the son of a bitch.

sorry, no dice
i'm not the confused one
YOU are

You want to confuse people so badly that you pretend to forget that it was you that was pretending to be confused.

BBwwwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhaaaaa:clap2:

I don't need to show construciton images because I can show the concrete core walls on 9-11.

core_animation_75.gif

And logically IF there was a conspiracy to decieve, powerful perpetrators would be able to access and remove all of the images from the construction that show concrete, just like the documentary I viewed in 1990 was removed from PBS.

If all of that were true, then you and all of the rest of the world would be completely unable to show an image from 9-11 that had the supposed steel core columns in the core area.

And that is true, you cannot show the supposed steel core columns on 9-11.

Keeping the means of mass murder secret is a sick business.

Last edited:

sorry, no dice
i'm not the confused one
YOU are

You want to confuse people so badly that you pretend to forget that it was you that was pretending to be confused.

BBwwwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhaaaaa:clap2:

I don't need to show construciton images because I can show the concrete core walls on 9-11.

core_animation_75.gif

And logically IF there was a conspiracy to decieve, powerful perpetrators would be able to access and remove all of the images from the construction that show concrete, just like the documentary I viewed in 1990 was removed from PBS.

If all of that were true, then you and all of the rest of the world would be completely unable to show an image from 9-11 that had the supposed steel core columns in the core area.

And that is true, you cannot show the supposed steel core columns on 9-11.

Keeping the means of mass murder secret is a sick business.
uh no, that does not show a 12' thick concrete wall
no way no how

and just HOW does the 12' thick concrete wall go from falling in one direction to a 90° direction seconds later

That's indexed to Robertson's segment, but it can be started from the beginning by clicking on the left end of the progress bar at the bottom. Anyone who watches it and still thinks the WTC was bombed is brain-dead.

errr no,anyone who watches the 47 videos I have posted countless numbers of times in the past that you Bush dupes constantly ignore and still thinks it WASNT bombed is on drugs.:cuckoo:I would post them for you but your obviously a dis in fo agent so it would be a total waste of time since as we both know,you wont watch them.
Have you posted them on this thread? Maybe they'll show those reinforced concrete cores that that your buddy is hallucinating about. I'm game. Btw, I'm not a "Bush dupe" and can't stand the son of a bitch.

I believe a bush dupe is someone who believes the bush/Cheney version of the events of 9/11..regardless if you can stand him or not ...you have indeed been duped by what is essentialy ..his story...all following investigations by fema and the 911 commission soul purpose was to select or omit facts.and create a report to fit...the bush story

That is a lie.

elev_guide.rail.supp.jpg

fillet.diagram.gif

Good photo of the core framing in the South Tower, dude, including the 47 core columns that you're stupid enough to argue about. Where are those "reinforced concrete walls"?

Good photo of the core framing in the South Tower, dude, including the 47 core columns that you're stupid enough to argue about. Where are those "reinforced concrete walls"?
no kidding
he shows the photos that back up the 47 steel columns and claims they weren't there

Forum List

Back