FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

It seems that "shit for brains" CHRI$$Y has taken up residence here ...

CLICK HERE

Not only that, but they appear to be almost listening ... scary that is ! ... but verging on banning him for preaching and posting pictures of the colgate clock and some FEMA schematic.

The BOT attacks another forum .. again.

And .. Gamalon and stannrodd haven't even joined yet .. but have already got a mention.. LOL Thanks Chri$$y !! :eusa_pray:

I guess he's expecting us to arrive soon .. :razz:

Well I can't be bothered .. I might send the admin an email though .. nah .. can't be bothered. :lol:

Will I .. won't I .. will I .. won't I ..., darn decisions decisions .. come on guys what should we do?

Stann :eusa_angel:

CLICK HERE

Not only that, but they appear to be almost listening ... scary that is ! ... but verging on banning him for preaching and posting pictures of the colgate clock and some FEMA schematic.

And .. Gamalon and stannrodd haven't even joined yet .. but have already got a mention.. LOL Thanks Chri$$y !! :eusa_pray:

Well I can't be bothered .. I might send the admin an email though .. nah .. can't be bothered. :lol:

Will I .. won't I .. will I .. won't I ..., darn decisions decisions .. come on guys what should we do?

:rofl:

thats clearly a troofer conspiracy site and even they are calling him NUTZ

and i only read the FIRST page

CLICK HERE

I always go to the "Last Post" to see how the opposition is getting on. It's Chri$$y against the world even when he imposes his shit on soccer sites.

Chris doesn't give a flying fuck where he pushes his shit .. but I did think his attempted infiltration of the Avatar Film fan site was a sleazy "foot in the door" routine.

But really ! .. to be pushing a topic which is the exact motive of his postings .. is abhorrent in any honest mans library .. irrespective of their real opinion and standings on issues..

Honesty is something Chris obviously doesn't value .. and when shown the error in his ways, he still continues to push runny shit uphill and gets his feet more smelly than they obviously are ..
:lol:

CLICK HERE

I always go to the "Last Post" to see how the opposition is getting on. It's Chri$$y against the world even when he imposes his shit on soccer sites.

Chris doesn't give a flying fuck where he pushes his shit .. but I did think his attempted infiltration of the Avatar Film fan site was a sleazy "foot in the door" routine.

But really ! .. to be pushing a topic which is the exact motive of his postings .. is abhorrent in any honest mans library .. irrespective of their real opinion and standings on issues..

Honesty is something Chris obviously doesn't value .. and when shown the error in his ways, he still continues to push runny shit uphill and gets his feet more smelly than they obviously are ..

i take it everyone on this CT site is an agent?

Yes, we are, because chri$$y says so.

hey, maybe rimjob will join there and cheer-lead for him there also

Do you really think so?

Forum List

Back