FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

wrong again
it is VERY logical to say that when the PLANS for the building dont show a concrete core

and since the reporter did not put quotation marks around that part of the story, the reporter is not even making the claim you are

It is not logical to believe that because the information is not a direct quote that it is automatically erroneous. The perpetrators would want you to encourage distortions in people minds.

The building plans were taken with the NYC WTC documents, so your wrong. There are no official building plans.
no, it is not logical to assume he would have read it
and the plans for that complex were not just in ONE place
you would have to be fucking stupid to think they were

You don't do reason, evidence and logic and the perps told you to post like none of that matters. So your post is less substancial than the electrical signal that defines it.

I never said the NYC WTC documents had the only plans, I just said they were taken. The other set of plans was in the towers. The port authority denies they have any.

Remember, ............ 3,000 people died in 20 seconds and I cannot tolerate that due process has not been served, and I know it has not been.

I know that you work to keep the methods of mass murder secret. I know this woman feels a huge loss from the loss of a loved one.

W.jpg

I know people are complacent and apathetic and divided and confused.

I know that with evidence and reason justice can and will be found.

Last edited:
It is not logical to believe that because the information is not a direct quote that it is automatically erroneous. The perpetrators would want you to encourage distortions in people minds.

The building plans were taken with the NYC WTC documents, so your wrong. There are no official building plans.

You don't do reason, evidence and logic and the perps told you to post like none of that matters. So your post is less substancial than the electrical signal that defines it.

I never said the NYC WTC documents had the only plans, I just said they were taken. The other set of plans was in the towers. The port authority denies they have any.

Remember, ............ 3,000 people died in 20 seconds and I cannot tolerate that due process has not been served, and I know it has not been.

I know that you work to keep the methods of mass murder secret. I know this woman feels a huge loss from the loss of a loved one.

W.jpg

Fuck off, cum guzzler.

<removed disgusting use of a private citizens grief for a stupid political advantage>

hey dumb fuck, try the designers
they ALWAYS keep copies of their designs

<removed disgusting use of a private citizens grief for a stupid political advantage>

Robertsons information is in the September 13, 2001 Newsweek and he identifies a concrete core. He does not have the plans.

Robertsons information is in the September 13, 2001 Newsweek and he identifies a concrete core. He does not have the plans.
except he denies ever saying that, the reporter never claimed he did by not using it in quotes
you are just a weak attempt for the same troofer nonsense

except he denies ever saying that, the reporter never claimed he did by not using it in quotes

Your request for the viewer to entertain the cognitive distortion that a lack of quotes surrounding information indicates that all information in global periodicals is in error.

The perps would prefer you encourage cognitive distortions because then the secret means of mass murder is safer.

Besides the chief engineers article of September 13, 2001 there are many images that show what can only be concrete.

Here is the west concrete core wall of WTC 1 to the left of the spire.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

Your request for the viewer to entertain the cognitive distortion that a lack of quotes surrounding information indicates that all information in global periodicals is in error.

The perps would prefer you encourage cognitive distortions because then the secret means of mass murder is safer.

Besides the chief engineers article of September 13, 2001 there are many images that show what can only be concrete.

nope, more lies
no concrete in the core
please show a floor plan of the twin towers that shows your alleged concrete in the core and/or a photo during construction where they poured concrete in the core

nope, more lies
no concrete in the core
please show a floor plan of the twin towers that shows your alleged concrete in the core and/or a photo during construction where they poured concrete in the core

Please show an image from 9-11 that shows the supposed steel core columns in the core area.

Please show a plans that shows their interconnecting pieces.

Please show some wreakage at GZ comprised of the interconnecting pieces.

The steel core columns did not exist and are unseen in every singel image showing the core area on 9-11.

This one actually shows very thin vertical elements that can only be rebar.

spire_dust-3.jpg

nope, more lies
no concrete in the core

Please show an image from 9-11 that shows the supposed steel core columns in the core area.

The steel core columns did not exist and are unseen in every singel image showing the core area on 9-11.

spire_dust-3.jpg
you really need me to?
because it would be easy

hell, half what you post prove me right
:lol:

nope, more lies
no concrete in the core

spire_dust-3.jpg
you really need me to?
because it would be easy

hell, half what you post prove me right
:lol:

Supporting secret forms of mass murder as you do, how would you even know what is right? Technically yer a clown.

Due process protects lives. Too many were lost in 20 seconds to even consider your nonsense supporting the FEMA deception of NIST that invalidates the official cause of death.

02_911MournersGatherGroundZeroCeremony.jpg

Americans need justice. Due process will serve us. We must stand for the rights ofthe fallen and equal protection of law for ourselves.

image5.jpg

there ya go

Because there are 1x3 "I" beams, floor beams coming in from all directions that is an interior box column near the top. It is the smallest dimension used and it is also extruded. It is not a core column.

pre.cut.salvage.box.column.jpg

If you had plans showing it located, that would be different. But none exist.

trident3.jpg

see any concrete in that core??????

The concrete is below the top form where the floors hold the interior box columns in which are used to support the outer form wood.

Closer we see that on top of the vertical steel inside the core there are butt plates. Butt plates have no lateral strength and cannot be used to join sections of "core column". The vertical steel shown in construction photos is misrepresented as core columns when it is really elevator guide rail support steel.

The butt plates allow the steel to be horizontall shifted to align it, and shimmed to tilt the upper section. Too weak for core coluns and also why the core is empty in all 9-11 shots.

elev_guide.rail.supp.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back