FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

corebase1.jpg

heres what the core beams looked like

You must locate the column in the core. You fail. You plug up the thread in obsfucation with irelevant info.

Keeping the means of mass murder secret is a bitch when you have no evidence. Pretender.
no, you are a fucking asshole that uses grief stricken victims families photos for your disgusting claims

trident3.jpg

see any concrete in that core??????

The concrete is below the top form where the floors hold the interior box columns in which are used to support the outer form wood.

Closer we see that on top of the vertical steel inside the core there are butt plates. Butt plates have no lateral strength and cannot be used to join sections of "core column". The vertical steel shown in construction photos is misrepresented as core columns when it is really elevator guide rail support steel.

The butt plates allow the steel to be horizontaly shifted to align it, and shimmed to tilt the upper section. Too weak for core coluns and also why the core is empty in all 9-11 shots.

elev_guide.rail.supp.jpg

Then massive concrete was poured between the interior box columns and elevator guide rail support steel

To form the massive tubular concret core. WTC 2 core at 1/2 height.

southcorestands.gif

Last edited:
The concrete is below the top form where the floors hold the interior box columns in which are used to support the outer form wood.

Closer we see that on top of the vertical steel inside the core there are butt plates. Butt plates have no lateral strength and cannot be used to join sections of "core column". The vertical steel shown in construction photos is misrepresented as core columns when it is really elevator guide rail support steel.

The butt plates allow the steel to be horizontall shifted to align it, and shimmed to tilt the upper section. Too weak for core coluns and also why the core is empty in all 9-11 shots.

Then massive concrete was poured between the interior box columns and elevator guide rail support steel

To form the massive tubular concret core. WTC 2 core at 1/2 height.

nope, no concrete in the core above grade
you have been show over and over this fact
you are a disgusting piece of shit that will use photos of grieving families as a political tool

The butt plates allow the steel to be horizontall shifted to align it, and shimmed to tilt the upper section. Too weak for core columns and also why the core is empty in all 9-11 shots.

elev_guide.rail.supp.jpg

To form the massive tubular concreet core. WTC 2 core at 1/2 height.

you are a disgusting piece of shit that will use photos of grieving families as a political tool

Not political, but the perpetraors would want you to say that. It's about law, lawful government and protecting the US Constitution.

I'd be posting pictures of people that look like baggies who hit the ground at 170mph with blood ozzeing out of them if I though the mods would let me.

Americans NEED justice and you stand inthe way with your obsfucation and manipulation. People suffered huge losses and the perps want it all to go away, just like you.

Another boy that will live without a parent.

amd_sept11-wnbc.jpg

It is called justice, and it is not political.

Last edited:

The butt plates allow the steel to be horizontall shifted to align it, and shimmed to tilt the upper section. Too weak for core columns and also why the core is empty in all 9-11 shots.

To form the massive tubular concreet core. WTC 2 core at 1/2 height.

Not political, but the perpetraors would want you to say that. It's about law, lawful government and protecting the US Constitution.

I'd be posting pictures of people that look like baggies who hit the ground at 170mph with blood ozzeing out of them if I though the mods would let me.

Americans NEED justice and you stand inthe way with your obsfucation and manipulation. People suffered huge losses and the perps want it all to go away, just like you.

disgusting pig

amd_sept11-wnbc.jpg

disgusting pig

Feelings of guilt are due. You could be hiding the methods of mass murder that could kill the boy.

It is not safe to ignore due process in a case of mass murder. You advocate danger for Americans and a loss of their Constitution.

disgusting pig

Feelings of guilt are due. You could be hiding the methods of mass murder that could kill the boy.

It is not safe to ignore due process in a case of mass murder. You advocate danger for Americans and a loss of their Constitution.
due process has been served, you are a fucking disgusting pig

disgusting pig

I am fascinated...please elaborate on the due process that occurred in the investigation of 9/11...and please don't refer me to national geographic

I am fascinated...please elaborate on the due process that occurred in the investigation of 9/11...and please don't refer me to national geographic
we know what the cause was
and the facts can come from NatGeo or PM
you morons refuse to accept them because you are fucking MORONS

we know what the cause was
and the facts can come from NatGeo or PM
you morons refuse to accept them because you are fucking MORONS

That is the perpetrators talking.

People have been killed, lots of them, mass murder and Americans NEED justice.

One specific, critical piece of due process is invalidated. The cause of death.

NIST provided it and they were deceived and did not have the plans. It is not possible to provide due process analysis of a buildings supposed collapse without the plans and correct design which FEMA completely misrepresented.

FEMA presents this as the core.

femacore.gif

On 9-11 it is never seen. We see an empty core area in EVERY image that shows the core area and some show massive concrete walls surrounding the core.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

disgusting pig

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf33g9ep4YU]YouTube - Glenn Beck: "I hate 9/11 victims families for asking questions"[/ame]

these are some the people glen and divecon hate so much or believe to be.... mental

Appeal by the New York Coalition for Accountability Now (NYCCAN) for a new, independent 9-11 commission

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzC3QI8JenU]YouTube - Vote for Answers[/ame]

disgusting pig

these are some the people glen and divecon hate so much or believe to be.... mental

Appeal by the New York Coalition for Accountability Now (NYCCAN) for a new, independent 9-11 commission
fuck off you disgusting piece of shit

well I don't want to talk down to you and hurt your feelings...I am just keeping it on your level
you'll have to rise up several levels to get to mine

Such from you is always offered without proof when the obvious behaviors contradict, ................ disgustingly.

The official cause of death on 9-11 is invalid because it is first called a collapse. The agency charged with analysing the building potential for collapse as seen was decieved by FEMA.

FEMA said the core structure was like this.

femacore.gif

In reality the core of WTC 2 is nothing like that,

southcorestands.gif

It looks exactly as would be expected by the information of Leslie E. Robertson from September 13, 2001 in Newsweek magazine.

Leslie Robertson, Architect Of The World Trade Center Towers

Still, Robertson, whose firm is responsible for three of the six tallest buildings in the world, feels a sense of pride that the massive towers, supported by a steel-tube exoskeleton and a reinforced concrete core, held up as well as they did—managing to stand for over an hour despite direct hits from two massive commercial jetliners.

And you have no evidence of anything which is verified, so no matter what you say it is wrong.

well I don't want to talk down to you and hurt your feelings...I am just keeping it on your level
you'll have to rise up several levels to get to mine

Such from you is always offered without proof when the obvious behaviors contradict, ................ disgustingly.

The official cause of death on 9-11 is invalid because it is first called a collapse. The agency charged with analysing the building potential for collapse as seen was decieved by FEMA.

FEMA said the core structure was like this.

In reality the core of WTC 2 is nothing like that,

It looks exactly as would be expected by the information of Leslie E. Robertson from September 13, 2001 in Newsweek magazine.

Leslie Robertson, Architect Of The World Trade Center Towers

Still, Robertson, whose firm is responsible for three of the six tallest buildings in the world, feels a sense of pride that the massive towers, supported by a steel-tube exoskeleton and a reinforced concrete core, held up as well as they did—managing to stand for over an hour despite direct hits from two massive commercial jetliners.

And you have no evidence of anything which is verified, so no matter what you say it is wrong.
posting the same photos over and over IS Spam

and falsely attributing those words to Mr Robertson is LYING

Forum List

Back